[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want Ateam together after this lakorn like I always do but I don't think it was "really" happen since they seem to be stable with their current bf and gf...

cecilia

Staff member
As much as I want ATEAM together -- I also love Aff with Songkran:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ONkzZLjMQ
I love how she steps back and have him talk most of the times b/c this is his time (he's helping ppl with the flooding through his business)
she's stepping in to answer the reporters if the questions concern her work .. aside from this, they ask them about their marriage.
a part of me is happy and a part of me is sad T_T ..
Songkran said the wedding will be soon .. but not for sure this year T_T
love how Aff didn't do most of the answer regarding the wedding b/c she knows it's not her place to answer yet when nothing's confirmed yet.
why is she's such a darling .. so polite with great manners -- PERFECT in everything :wub:

-- sorry for having to break all ATEAM heart once again na T_T

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^WHAT?! :eek: No...no marriage. Nuh-uh. :no:
Married Actresses tend to disappear from lakorns.

Songkran, you can wait another 10 years or so.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
honestly, I don't like Songkran with Aff and I don't like Nat with Aum...but hey, is not my life to live, is their so whatever float their boats....

but for one thing... what do daras (thai actresses) always want to marry a Hi-So guy? I mean, stability is their future I suppose

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
It's okay guys, Aff could do worse for herself. Have you seen some of the other Hi-So men out there? :rolleyes1: Not to mention their behavior. :scratchchin:
Songkran seems decent and seems like he really likes her. As long as she is happy, that's what is important. :thumbup:
I think for 2 big stars like ATEAM to be together is difficult and stressful in the industry. Not just for them, but for a lot of other stars as well.

cecilia

Staff member
He was surprise but happy .. i bet, he secretly wish it's him lol (kidding, i'm still in my denial mode -- it's switching on/off) T_T

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeah... I think he still has no plan to marrying Nat Myria because he still hoping for Aff. *keep dreaming, Asy!*

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I guess everyone would be surprise and so would be Aum. Is sweet of him to send her congratulation messages...I like Ateam friendship!!! Aff is at a good age to get marry and since she will wed.....Aum...will have to try harder to find the woman he wanted to marry then

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm sad, I'm still not accepting this yet but slowly I know that Ateam can only be P'Aum and N'Aff for each other. As long as they have a close friendship consisting of regularily contacting each other, I'm happy. But I do hope deep down Aum is jealous! Aff doesn't seem all that ready, she always avoids the question of marriage. She and him have only known each other so long, they should take some time. Another Koo Kwan to not end up together, this is Num and Kob all over again for me. When Aff gets married I'm officially moving on to Yadech.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm sad, I'm still not accepting this yet but slowly I know that Ateam can only be P'Aum and N'Aff for each other. As long as they have a close friendship consisting of regularily contacting each other, I'm happy. But I do hope deep down Aum is jealous! Aff doesn't seem all that ready, she always avoids the question of marriage. She and him have only known each other so long, they should take some time. Another Koo Kwan to not end up together, this is Num and Kob all over again for me. When Aff gets married I'm officially moving on to Yadech.
Your last sentence ehh so pitiful. I haven't had this experience before, so I can't say anything. In fact ATEAM was my first Koo Kwan and only, until this time. I still can't find another one to replace them. So let Aff get married first and I'll know if my love for ATEAM will disappear.

cecilia

Staff member
^my love for them will never disappear just sadden that they are not together in real life -- but who knows, for the hopeful, until the wedding actually take place, there's still hope -- let's script some more fiction in our head.

Anyway, i thought i'm ready to watch today episode but i'm not prepare at all .. not ready to see JAO NOI leave MANEERIN -- living life as if she's dead T_T

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't want to say it not to appear rude but people this "songkran" thing seriously ruin this thread. I don't like the man face -sorry but he is not even near cute- but if Aff chose to marry him -and from what I saw he sounds more thrilled than her- for whatever reason, so be it. Let's move on ! Come on let's cheer and stop talking about this man ! This is Roy Mai day !

Asy

sarNie Immature
^my love for them will never disappear just sadden that they are not together in real life -- but who knows, for the hopeful, until the wedding actually take place, there's still hope -- let's script some more fiction in our head.

Anyway, i thought i'm ready to watch today episode but i'm not prepare at all .. not ready to see JAO NOI leave MANEERIN -- living life as if she's dead T_T
Me too not prepared, so I'll stop read through this thread from now on. I'm afraid the spoiler made me cry the whole week. :cry1:

cecilia

Staff member
I gather my courage and watch it -- better do it now than to wait .. my heart will ache for them for sure T_T

as much as i hate MEI -- i applaud her for being ONE LOYAL servant!