[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
Just something to keep us going till Monday. Credit to AsyIsmail's Channel. :thumbsup:

OST Roy Mai - Garn Dern Tang Khong Hua Jai (The Journey of the Heart) - Pramote Pathan w/ ENG sub

http://youtu.be/pWYdv33GvTg

Sorry if it is a double post :p

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want to see Aum as a pilot. I really do. They should do that..

I'm watching Pan Am and I don't think the pilot is that cute. Which is a dissapointment but all the ladies are beautiful!!!!!!

and I love Japanese drama Attention Please as well

I think I'm pretty much so to any airlines storyline.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the preview. Two more days before episode 13 !! I hope there will be tons and tons of sweet scenes between magical couple Maneerin and Siriwong and episode 13 will be more amazing than episode 12 ! Roy Mai is such a delight this year ! Maneerin and Siriwong are such soulmates !

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The more i think about it i don't think 3 more episodes is going to be sufficient enough to cover everything, i don't want this lakorn to have a rushed ending. I want this lakorn to be long since i don't know when Ateam will pair up again.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Me neither I don't want Roy Mai to end ! More Laos romance please -and more Ateam too. I will miss my fire couple after Roy Mai end.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Same here, I don't think three episodes is enough to tie up everything. And also about the King and Queen, they made the one-sided rivalry between Bua Ngern and Maneerin even worse. I actually felt bad for Ba Ngern when they did not give a crap about the death of her unborn child. That was just cold.

Anyhow, I'm gradually watching episode 12 with English subs and had a thought. Could Brother Pan (music teacher) have married Kamtieng? Because we know that Bua Son is Brother Pan's grand-daughter but not too sure about her relationship to Kamtieng. It would be nice though if they did get together. :yes:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i am extremely sad and so blue cos Ateam is ending soon don't know when will we get to
see them reunion :tearybye:

fun

Expired Sarnie
What 3 more episodes only? This could potientally go on until 18. They still need to develop Rerin and Suriya relationship. I feel like they are going nowhere.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished episode 12 subbed and frankly I somewhat pity Bua N'guern and Mei because they are absolutely violent and dangerous women -see Bua N'guern threats to Maneerin at the end- but in a stupid way that it's beyond me -see Bua Ngern wanting to wear mourning clothes and Kiamtiang and Mei behaviour towards Maneerin and P'Kamptiang ! I think before Maneerin came into the palace Bua Ngern knew her statu and her place there. and Maneerin is a princess of another kingdom and she (Bua Ngern) is not. So as a woman living in the palace she must know the royalty rules and princes marry princesses. I don't feel bad for BN and Mei at all. Just pity

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Jason has totally stole the show. The part where Aum carried Aff was funny, he looked like he was having trouble carrying her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlz-_sJoamk&feature=feedu

That was fast, Aum is gonna die on Monday, i hope they squeeze in lots of sweet scenes. LOL Aff "we have to leave each other.....IN THIS SCENE!" she emphasized "in this scene" so much. Not in real life right Aff?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZys7TuhcM&feature=feedu

cecilia

Staff member
^i think she meant 'this life' instead of 'this scene'

anyway, i was hating on Chai's character b/c he was selfish -- I WAS WRONG! He didn't killed Jao Noi -- EMEI did T_T
EMEI enter Jao Siriwatana's body and did all those -- no wonder JAO Siriwatan is angry at them with no day of forgiveness.

Emei -- you, you! *i want to curse more

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
WOU ! Tomorrow is monday :dance1: :dance2:
Thank you cupid for the vids
I saw it too he had hard time to carry her. It's weird because she is so skinny (even skinnier than during her JLR days). Aff has great legs. hahahahahahahahaha Thanin turns into Thamei

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whoa Mei killed him, I knew Siriwattana loved his brother too much to kill him. When he found out about the affair all he did was cry, he didn't even have the heart to even be mad at the lovers. Theres gonna be lots in tomorrow's episode. Only to survive through today waiting.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
WOU ! Tomorrow is monday :dance1: :dance2:
Thank you cupid for the vids
I saw it too he had hard time to carry her. It's weird because she is so skinny (even skinnier than during her JLR days). Aff has great legs. hahahahahahahahaha Thanin turns into Thamei
I think the reason why he had a hard time carrying her is because of the sand--your bearing tend to slip because it's not solid ground.

And thanks for the clips Cupid Candy, it seems like tomorrow's episode will be jammed pack with sweet scenes before the death. I guess they need the last two remaining episodes to quickly develop Suriya and Rerin's relationship.