[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
Love the mv -- wish there's more ATEAM lovely scenes together than Chai with Aff -- the mv made it seems as if Aff's very much in love with Chai and or perhaps, it's just to direct how much he misses her (his point of view) ..

That kicking, fighting scene between the two brother left me speechless each time .. the pain of seeing your love one died hurt so much, my heart's crying out for ATEAM T_T .. sure happy and glad to see Aff run to hug the man she love in so many life time -- Truly wish there's a happy ending :thumbsup:

Thank you na :wub:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
010222cool's Channel
:thanks: Alice for the longer version.

I know many people may not like this singer's voice, but I think she did a good job conveying the feelings.

I love the instrumental music, the soothing sound and the meanings of the song. I feel like I was transported to another time when I listened to this song.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:thanks: Alice for the longer version.

I know many people may not like this singer's voice, but I think she did a good job conveying the feelings.

I love the instrumental music, the soothing sound and the meanings of the song. I feel like I was transported to another time when I listened to this song.
yeah the instrument may not sounded so good and clear but it has deep nice meaning

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
sniff sniff...thank u Alice for the mv! love all the songs in this lakorn! Yeah Ateam!!! :dance1:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aff's got some amazing features, those perfect white teeth, fabulous cheek bones, alluring eyes and a killer smile to boot! She's just beautiful in those clothes.

Aff said that she is always happy to work with P'Aum and P'Chai because they worked together many times before and she feels that she can talk to them about anything(work related and personal issues) or seek their advice because they are really close friends.

Aum basically said the same thing, that they're more than co-workers because they are really close.

The 2nd and 3rd questions ask about the similarities and differences between the past and present character that they play in Roy Mai. I'm not gonna go into this one.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aff's got some amazing features, those perfect white teeth, fabulous cheek bones, alluring eyes and a killer smile to boot! She's just beautiful in those clothes.

Aff said that she is always happy to work with P'Aum and P'Chai because they worked together many times before and she feels that she can talk to them about anything(work related and personal issues) or seek their advice because they are really close friends.

Aum basically said the same thing, that they're more than co-workers because they are really close.

The 2nd and 3rd questions ask about the similarities and differences between the past and present character that they play in Roy Mai. I'm not gonna go into this one.
Thank you!!!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i love them trying to approach and speak the northern thai dialect. hahaha even though it kinda obviously shows that they are just trying to speak it. <3

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ateam picture from TV3 Fanclub, look like a married couple picture. And most importantly, I love hom Aff place her hand at Aum's heart Sweet right?