[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
I wish i could read thai -- if i could, thing would be so easy for my love of ATEAM ..
hope some kind soul out there can do it for us non-reader

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ateam picture from TV3 Fanclub, look like a married couple picture. And most importantly, I love hom Aff place her hand at Aum's heart Sweet right?
i reckon ateam they resemble Rome/Chomp Arunprapai and Kongkai 'we just got married' :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wish i could read thai -- if i could, thing would be so easy for my love of ATEAM ..
hope some kind soul out there can do it for us non-reader
me too my reading isn't 100% but i can only some yeah i want some soul pop to make us
all can read better :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh crap this MV made me tear up, so beautiful Ateam love. The hug in the end part is so touching and emotional. Looks really romantic. Gonna go rewatch now.
I'm so blue and teary that is why i stop watching this I'm only this roy mai thread for
updating clips and pic and reading comments sharing thoughts around

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG i'm gonna faint, help someone catch me!

This doesn't look like part of the lakorn, Aff is smiling normally

fun

Expired Sarnie
OoooooooOooo I seriously cannot stand Jason's character!!! How in the he'll did Rin date him for so many years! I totally dislike her mother!!!

Vanilla21

sarNie Egg
I really like the storyline so far. The ghost just scare the shit out of me lol. I have to turn my volume off during the grandma's scenes lol.