[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I usually get scared but this time around, I'm not. I can watch this at night. Sound effects doesn't scare me either, it's rather very annoying.

cecilia

Staff member
Agree .. i re-read the synopsis and was taken back once again of the whole stroke and paralyzing thing .. i hope it won't be like that, that she'll gain her conscious self back to live happily ever after with Aum .. i mean, if they're separate again, life's too cruel .. i'm sure Chai will regret for the rest of his life that he shouldn't have stop the two lovers from the start b/c they couldn't get to be with one another time after time.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have a feeling after the brain stroke Aff will be in the hospital and Aum will be holding her hand and telling her how much he loves her. And Aff will wake up and they hug. Considering Tae Pang Gon and Sarp Poosa had pretty decently happy conclusion i hope this does too. I bet Chai will let the lovers be and he will go into the light.

I wonder if later on Aum will know his past life too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahah.i know right.that ghost is so freaky scary.i dont think i could watch this too.but man i want to see aum and aff together.i miss them together.only if they didnt have that ghost in there ill be watching it right now.i saw a scene of episode 2 yesterday when it aired and it keep on pausing on me and then bam that thing pop up it scare the shit out of me.oh yeah and i reread the storyline on wish's blog and it say at the end aff is paralyze and she have brain stroke.i was oh no way am i going to watch this if they dont get each other.so not happy at all.
that is a tragic Aff she doesn't deserve a insane ending like that seriously i can't
tolerate that is why I'm quitting cos the past few pages spoiler said a no happy
ending to Ateam Aum will die and Aff in darkness danger its like saab poosa a twisted
ending too :nono1: :spin: :cry1: :lmao:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
that is a tragic Aff she doesn't deserve a insane ending like that seriously i can't
tolerate that is why I'm quitting cos the past few pages spoiler said a no happy
ending to Ateam Aum will die and Aff in darkness danger its like saab poosa a twisted
ending too :nono1: :spin: :cry1: :lmao:
Oh my gosh seriously aum will die.no....why?i hope that is not true at all.;(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling after the brain stroke Aff will be in the hospital and Aum will be holding her hand and telling her how much he loves her. And Aff will wake up and they hug. Considering Tae Pang Gon and Sarp Poosa had pretty decently happy conclusion i hope this does too. I bet Chai will let the lovers be and he will go into the light.

Hahaha.like every other asian drama.i hope that happen.oh i can just imagine it.hahw.

fun

Expired Sarnie

I am sure Suriya and Rin will be together and live happily ever after. I am glad that they won't take 3 lifetime to finally be married and live happily ever after. Talking about TPK, I want to watch it again. It was definitely a touching love story despite taking 3 lifetime to finally be reunite and together for good.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Speaking of Tae Pang Gon the old one was much better. The new one dragged, the old one was straight forward and sweet. Good thing i still have a copy in my house. Anne was too "white" looking for Lao Man Kaew, but she did a good job so it was a half win situation.

Mistspyed

sarNie Egg
Ahah.i know right.that ghost is so freaky scary.i dont think i could watch this too.but man i want to see aum and aff together.i miss them together.only if they didnt have that ghost in there ill be watching it right now.i saw a scene of episode 2 yesterday when it aired and it keep on pausing on me and then bam that thing pop up it scare the shit out of me.oh yeah and i reread the storyline on wish's blog and it say at the end aff is paralyze and she have brain stroke.i was oh no way am i going to watch this if they dont get each other.so not happy at all.
No, I read the summary from Asian fuse wiki (i think) and it said that it is the grandma that had a stroke and got paralyze.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
URGGGG i really freaking love the ending song but i can't freaking find it everywhere. Its eating me alive, i was rewatching the lakorn and everytime i hear it i have a heart attack. If anyone finds the full version please tell me because my survival and sanity depends on it :baby:

cecilia

Staff member
^i've posted the song at ATEAMFORUM already : http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.php?showtopic=219&st=120#entry3659498

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
No, I read the summary from Asian fuse wiki (i think) and it said that it is the grandma that had a stroke and got paralyze.
Oh yeah.Well,I don't know then because I wanted to read the storyline again so i read it at Wish's Blog and at the end of the passage I'm pretty sure it says Aff not the grandma.But Oh well.

cecilia

Staff member
This is was what translated in wishy's blog:

wishboniko said:
In the present life, when Rerin knows the story, she tries to finish this unfinished fabric to release the spirit of Prince Siriwattana to be in peace. However, Lady Bua Ngern still has grudge against Maneerin or Rerin in the present, so she tries to kill Rerin. Suriyawong can come to save Rerin's life in time, but she becomes paralyzed because of brain stroke.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Speaking of Tae Pang Gon the old one was much better. The new one dragged, the old one was straight forward and sweet. Good thing i still have a copy in my house. Anne was too "white" looking for Lao Man Kaew, but she did a good job so it was a half win situation.
I agree, they should not be casting biracial actors in this type of role because it doesn't look right.