[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
sweetest ladies: huanzhu appleloveny soso nett: thank you for your kind and lovely greetings, receiving them makes me feel so blessed to have wonderful buddies in you, thank you ladies. i learnt a few things from mr gustave of the grand budapest hotel, the unspoken friendship between zero and him is special and thats how u lovelies make me feel, thank you.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Keys! I hope you're day will be fill with joy and love!
Khub khun mak everyone for sharing! Seeing Yadech together put a smile on my face :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEY!!! :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

I wish you the very best!!! May all your hopes and dreams come true, and may you always remain the sweet and wonderful person you are! May you continue to be an awesome friend and a positive role model to others! You are truly a kind hearted person and I am so glad to have known you through this thread! Happy Birthday! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: *cyber hug*

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
my wholehearted thanks to m9 nee c1ndy, ure too nice and kind in the greetings i appreciate it alot and ♥♥♥
thank you m9, nice to hear from you and hope ure coping well, tc m9.
its the happiest bd song, thank you c1ndy.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, so many lovely wishes for our sweetie key.  Hope you had a blast on your birthday with your friends and loved ones na kha.

This person seemed to have a lot of Yadech cute stories.   When she saw Mae Keaw posted this picture, she said she cannot help but wanted to share this cute story of yadech sulking at each other with NY fans.

" We all knew that Yaya doesn't understand Thai fluently so when she needs help with translation she would go to who else but Pe Mee (Beary/Barry).   However, he likes to tease her and often time would translate it all wrong.   Poor Yaya, she didn't know any better and trusted him completely went on to use those words with adults.   Well, when she found out she became sulky at him.   Normally, she would gently hit his shoulder or hand, but this time she hit him a little bit harder.  Well, the person who caused the problem (meaning Barry/Nadech) would just screamed,  ' I give up, I surrender ja. '  "

" Whoever saw these two together would love and adore them because Yaya just had to send the signal through her eyes from far away and Nadech would just surrender already. "

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Wow, so many lovely wishes for our sweetie key.  Hope you had a blast on your birthday with your friends and loved ones na.

This person seemed to have a lot of Yadech cute stories.   When she saw Mae Keaw posted this picture, she said she cannot help but wanted to share this cute story of yadech sulking at each other with NY fans.

" We all knew that Yaya doesn't understand Thai fluently so when she needs help with translation she would go to who else but Pe Mee (Beary/Barry).   However, he likes to tease her and often time would translate it all wrong.   Poor Yaya, she didn't know any better and trusted him completely went on to use those words with adults.   Well, when she found out she became sulky at him.   Normally, she would gently hit his shoulder or hand, but this time she hit him a little bit harder.  Well, the person who caused the problem (meaning Barry/Nadech) would just screamed,  ' I give up, I surrender ja. '  "

" Whoever saw these two together would love and adore them because Yaya just had to send the signal through her eyes from far away and Nadech would just surrender already. "

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB
so that mean only eyes are speaking ....S W E E T!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na Mrschum for sharing the clip!

Poor Nadech, he is allergic to flower lily and probably felt miserable.    Good thing, the scene was for funeral so Nadech was fit right in with the watery eyes and runny nose and all.  Thanks goodness, Yaya was there to give him comfort and support.    Khoon Sarayuit, the guy host said he is also allergic to lily like Nadech; he then added how come people who is allergic to lily like him and Nadech are so good looking.  Lol, Pe Mam had to agree that both men are indeed very good looking.   Pe Mam said she is a fan of Yaya, so she sent people to Yaya's birthday to get some scoops.  She found out that a lot of people gave Yaya lotion to use on her elbows  (remember 3 Zap show?    if you don't have nice elbows, Nadech won't love you, hehehehehe).      Pe Mam said she was thinking about getting a bottle of lotion for Yaya as well.   Yaya said she doesn't need that many bottles since she already has nice elbows and Nadech just raised his eyebrow, lol.  Yaya said she has to thank Nadech for making women more aware of their elbows and start moisturizing their dried elbows.  

At 5:18, they asked if Nadech gave her birthday gift yet and Yaya said no and asked for it right there.  Nadech also confirmed not yet.   This reminded me of the time when they asked Yadech what they would give each other  for Christmas or New Year one year and Nadech said he would give her happiness.  I think that was the best gift anyone could ask for.    :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

MrsChum said:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks everyone for sharing pictures, clips, translations, and wonderful comments esp. HBD wishes for our sweet key.  Hope you have a wonderful time  na ka.

More picture updates......

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi nett

i think this SCENE is during the actual filming of RS and nothing special.....but according to my delusional instinct yaya was caught unaware of her :heart:  PDA towards her :heart:  real life bf :heart:  and reel bf hahaha :lmao:  

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for pics, mv and comment! Hope everyone is enjoying their wkbd.
@key, hole you had a blast on your bday!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for pics, mv and comment! Hope everyone is enjoying their wknd :)
@key, hope you have a blast on your bday!!

zhy_zhang

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
hi nett

i think this SCENE is during the actual filming of RS and nothing special.....but according to my delusional instinct yaya was caught unaware of her :heart:  PDA towards her :heart:  real life bf :heart:  and reel bf hahaha :lmao:  

Hi, yaya kugimiya
  •  
I heard "cut" before this. So I think it's not our delusional thought. Yaya was so concerned about Nadech.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
zhy_zhang said:
Hi, yaya kugimiya
  •  
I heard "cut" before this. So I think it's not our delusional thought. Yaya was so concerned about Nadech.
And it seems Nadech was pretty surprised too.  

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone

Wow......can't wait to see taluikongtai tomorrow.....

Aww........fighting side by side....... :heart:
cr:as tagged

Awww........Nadech's staring intensely at Yaya......... :wub:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
My goodness!!!! Yaya, YOU'RE GORGEOUS in EVERYTHING!
These are the photoshoot from the magazine Touch..  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: her looks here.

Did Yaya really bleach her hair or it's a wig?? She looks PERFECT in these above pics.