[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@RakLakornNYK & MrsChum, thanks for sharing  pictures na ka,  Yaya is so beautiful indeed.  Ah...our beautiful director's looking for her handsome pirate hehe.

Don't miss Lay's Summer Beach Party on March 26 at Central Ladprao, 1st Floor, Zone B from 12 - 8:30pm.  Yadech will make an appearance around 4pm......

Yadech are so cute......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zprGg5iQhAE&app=desktop
cr:Lays Thailand

Another awesome drawing from fastbeam......

cr:as tagged

Ahhh....this is for you na Vimalee......Nadech with lotus bulbs/flowers......

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, yk, & zhy_zhang, agree with you gals,  this scene is not a delusional imagination at all.

Awww.....This couple is so cute and sure has a special bond.  They always worry and take care of each other.  Poor Nadech for suffering from allergy but fortunately he has the best nurse to take care of him :heart: :heart: :heart: .

One of the comments I like, "I used to think that a person who suffers from allergy symptoms would be tortured.   But in this case....'It's a sweet torture'.  Thanks lilies."

Let's take a look at the link clip again and again :coverlaf: ....

http://instagram.com/p/l1b8kDiHcD/#

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@bubba, thanks so much for the lotus flowers and what more could I asked for but Nadech himself carried those lotus for me, hehehehe.

When I watched this part, I never thought of it as part of the script.    They were filming the funeral scenes and had to use a lot of flowers.  Nadech had allergies to those flowers especially lilies.   He looked miserable with watery eyes and runny nose and now I understand why Yaya drew Nadech face like that at the Star Chat show.    Yaya was very concerned and kept asking him if he was alright.   That was a good camera angle and some people even thought that she gave him a quick peck on the cheek, lol.   Very cute moment indeed...they do take good care of each other.    Good thing, it was a funeral scene or else I don't think Nadech could film that day.   I hope he carries allergy medication and inhaler with him all the time.

yaya kugimiya said:
hi nett

i think this SCENE is during the actual filming of RS and nothing special.....but according to my delusional instinct yaya was caught unaware of her :heart:  PDA towards her :heart:  real life bf :heart:  and reel bf hahaha :lmao:  

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Wow, so many lovely wishes for our sweetie key.  Hope you had a blast on your birthday with your friends and loved ones na kha.

This person seemed to have a lot of Yadech cute stories.   When she saw Mae Keaw posted this picture, she said she cannot help but wanted to share this cute story of yadech sulking at each other with NY fans.

" We all knew that Yaya doesn't understand Thai fluently so when she needs help with translation she would go to who else but Pe Mee (Beary/Barry).   However, he likes to tease her and often time would translate it all wrong.   Poor Yaya, she didn't know any better and trusted him completely went on to use those words with adults.   Well, when she found out she became sulky at him.   Normally, she would gently hit his shoulder or hand, but this time she hit him a little bit harder.  Well, the person who caused the problem (meaning Barry/Nadech) would just screamed,  ' I give up, I surrender ja. '  "

" Whoever saw these two together would love and adore them because Yaya just had to send the signal through her eyes from far away and Nadech would just surrender already. "

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

thanks Vimalee

yadech lover's quarrel :heart:  :heart:  :heart: ....made me smile from ear to ear   :dance3: ....we all know from nadech himself that when he likes a girl he cant stop teasing her....as simple as this :secret: this couple is so adorable :party:  :crush:  :blush:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
@key, yk, & zhy_zhang, agree with you gals,  this scene is not a delusional imagination at all.

Awww.....This couple is so cute and sure has a special bond.  They always worry and take care of each other.  Poor Nadech for suffering from allergy but fortunately he has the best nurse to take care of him :heart: :heart: :heart: .

One of the comments I like, "I used to think that a person who suffers from allergy symptoms would be tortured.   But in this case....'It's a sweet torture'.  Thanks lilies."

Let's take a look at the link clip again and again :coverlaf: ....

http://instagram.com/p/l1b8kDiHcD/#
@key, yk, & zhy_zhang, agree with you gals,  this scene is 

thanks bubba

initially i really thought this clip was just a part of the actual filming of RS so i called myself delusional.....but i've replayed this many times i cant believe this is not a part of the actual filming but it was yaya's too much concern of her p chai :heart:  :heart:  :heart: i thought yaya was going to kiss nadech as part of the filming but i was wrong...nadech was surprise and became awkward because of the people surrounding them....omg yaya how can we believe that you and your p chai are just siblings or friends if i have a very close male friend....i cant do what yaya did to her p chai like this ALMOST KISSED THING ...omg yadech stop being delusional admit it you're not just friends but LOVERS :numchuck:   

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all here's my yadech mini ff please enjoy...i apologize for my craziness,and my perviness 

and if anyone is not comfortable with my naughty yadech ff just ignore my story.thanks

SCENARIO:yaya arrived from maldives a day before her actual birthday...unfortunately yadech did not met up...both were busy with their separate commitments...but yadech did not fail to communicate via sms...on yaya's actual bday nadech was busy filming his lakorn with teaw while yaya was having a fc party and a private party with her girl friends.

yaya:(sms message)p chai i know you're please dont trouble yourself to attend to my party so that we wont be so obvious you know what i mean HONEY.btw i just got back from my trip from maldives.i really really missed you so much.

nadech(sms message)nong sao my wife(hahaha sorry for thinking to much) you know how much i wish to be with you on your actual bday but our schedule did not allow us to meet.btw how was your trip in maldives?i wish i was there with you.....but it's ok we'll be having our photoshoot in maldives someday it would be better for us not to be obvious than coming with you and with daddy sperbund..people will definitely think something else...nong sao i want kiss and hug you..i miss you so much too.

yaya(sms message)you know what i was not so happy in maldives i keep on looking on the clear sea water imagining you p chai you see in my ig the picture of me looking to the sea i cant help thinking of you p chai....(her hearts beats faster)

nadech:i know by the look of your picutre i know you're thinking of me (nadech's heart beats faster)hmmm btw i saw a picture of you taken from your living room in pattaya home ....remember our picture together in tnnkk i'm sure people will think of something else we should tell them that it was given to us by our fans as remembrance just in case if some reporters will ask you about that picture seen behind you.

yaya:(sms message)yeah i remember dad was careless enough he did not noticed that our picture together in the frame was captured by the cam....hahaha dont worry honey p chai,btw p chai about the gift that i asked of you do not be so troubled about it i was just testing your love to me not because i dont trust you but because i enjoy your  love to me by not taking advantage of me..when you said you want to marry me before doing the husband and wife thing.....i love you even more p chai honey.this is the best gift that you have given me on my birthday.thank you again for big diamond ring  

nadech:(sms message)my love my wife me too when you trusted me that much you made me the happiest man on earth...please allow me to call you "my wife" secretly...when no one is around i want to call you my wife..is that ok with you nong sao?

yaya;(SMS message)sure honey pa chai if that's what makes you happy.

nadech;i'm so excited to meet you on our RS filming day....i think it's the funeral part that were gonna shoot.about the big diamond ring please keep it dont wear it in public reporters might ask you about it.

SCENARIO:yadech finally meet up during the RS filming both are wearing a black kimono unfortunately the flowers at the funeral scene are lilies that nadech has an allergic reaction to it.....yaya was so worried seeing her p chai with teary eyes and with runny nose....yaya cant stop worrying about nadech....until yaya forgot that many people are surrounding them.

yaya:(behind nadech on a wheel chair)p chai do you want me to massage you?i already called mae pla to get some antihistamine for you to take.

nadech;(on the wheel chair)i'm ok nong sao dont bother mae pla....antihistamine can make me sleepy.i will just wear face mask to avoid the lilies.

yaya:(lowers her face very close to nadech's face..she almost kissed him in front of many crews..nadech's eyes were widen to his surprise...and she said)no loratadine is a no drowse antihistamine....so dont worry you wont get sleepy.its better to take it than having runny nose and teary eyes the whole time of filming how can you concentrate of your script.

nadech:(he whispered to yaya and said..)nong sao what are you doing we are not in our private place...your face is so close to mine....i thought you are going to kiss me in public.nong sao be careful with your actions towards me.

yaya:i'm sorry p chai i'm just so worried about your allergy i know it's really uncomfortable i feel for you.

nadech:thanks but be careful my wife (nadech whispered)...or else we will be very obvious

END for now hahaha at my delusional thoughts :dance3:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks RakLakorn and MrsChum for all the pics and everyone else for all the updates! Esp Bubba and Vimalee for translation and YK for your fan fiction!

Yaya has grown up to be such a lovely woman!!! She really has grown to be sexy yet still so classy! I can't wait for her to really grow more as a person and get different roles. Kim always plays the fiesty, sassy, woman roles and sometimes I really wish Yaya can get offer to play those roles as well. I think she would be spectacular sassy chic! Yaya truly is the definition of sexy and sophisticated! I'm so proud of our girl. She has come a long way. Ohhhh and I love how Yadech always take care of each other! I couldn't stop finning after the BTS. Such a genuine gesture from Yaya to show she cares for Nadech. Her P'Chai is one lucky man. :heart:

Anyway, Key, hope your bday went well!!! And M9, hope you're doing better ka! :)

CaSURVIVOUR

to all my yadech mini ff fans...

i'm sorry i could not post a rated R type of yadech mini ff here.....i should have written a  :censor:  :loool: rated R type but i dont want  
to destroy the wholesomeness of this forum in due respect to all of us here....feel free to pm me for those who are interested....sorry but you should be 18y/o above hahaha :loool:  :scratchhead2: minors are not allowed.i'm not joking seriously speaking  :scratchhead2:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all here's my yadech mini ff please enjoy...i apologize for my craziness,and my perviness  :dance3:

Swadtee Kha khun Yaya Kugimiya :thanks:  na kha for your "Imaginary" post..  :thumbup:  It made my heart skip a beat or two na kha. I was finning the whole time reading this post na.  :blush:  How I wish those messages to be REAL  :wink:

Khun Neezy: That's true kha. Every time I see Yaya, she looks prettier and cuter than before. She's becoming more and more beautiful na kha as you said.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the vids MrsChum! Ahhhh, Yadech are so cute when they play with each other! I don't think any other girl can put up with Nadech's teasing as much, they might find him annoying, but Yaya is a trooper! She gets mad and easily forgives him with a smile. Hehehe. Cute mak! And I love hearing Nadech speaks English, esp when he said "Post it on instagram" and "Come on." His voice is a little deeper when he speaks English and his English has improved a lot. Yaya posted a pic of her awhile ago on IG with her Japanese makeup and caption it "Behind the scene..." I wonder if Nadech took that pic for her? Kind to think of it, most pics posted on Yaya's IG this year and last was taken by Nadech. Hehe. What a good morning today! Hope everyone is enjoying today and goodnight to the other half of the world!

Pee (P) = older
Nong = younger
Chai = guy (can be use as brother)
Ying = girl (can be use as sister)

When Yaya refers to Nadech as P'Chai (which she hasn't since last year), she means older brother out of a sign of respect. Hope that helps RakLakorn!