[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:hapbday: :party: :party: :party:   :hapbday:

Dear Key,

Have a wonderful Birthday and many many more...!!!

May all your wishes and dream come true na kha.   :heart:

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Dear Keylargo,

:hapbday: :hapbday: Happy Birthday sweetie and
                                                                           May you have a fantastic Birthday and many more to come!  :hapbday: :hapbday:

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
:hapbday: to you dear Key. Do wish you all the best and that the kindness you share with others may be received by yourself as well. :flowers: Lots of good health and that your wishes and dreams may come true. :party:
It is not a new video but does not gets old in its sweetness and still sounds really special, so to our birthday girl to all fans born on March.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByPTKFXk7c
Credits to YayaUrassayaChannel

Welcome back m9 and good to know that you and your family are taking care of each other together.

Do have my doubts about RFTD being done since Nadech, Mario and Yaya have been praticing this week to do their actions scenes. Even if your sources are related to some secret filming information, which I would not mind at all, it seems difficult to believe though. Do know for sure that Mayumi has fighting scenes on RFTD, but have no clue about it in Roy Ruk. You got me a little confuse now.

Hi!  :welcome1:  to RFTD thread, samn09.
If you are asking about the filming start of the Rising Sun series it started on march 2013 when they first went to film on Japan. After that the first lakorn of RS continued to do some filming, but Mario and Taew had other lakorns to film back then as well. RFTD started filming officially again by july or august of last year if I am not mistaken. Reading your comment though it gave me the impression that you wished to ask when will this lakorn start airing, but can be wrong even if it makes sense after m9's comment. There is only a prevision to finish filming the Rising Sun series which is on May, 2014. We have a prevision airing month too, but unfortunately I don't know when it will be Makers Group 35th Anniversary. They are saying that it will air in the middle of the year so my guess is on june or july.

You're welcome Vimalee and thank you very much for the info translation. We can see that everyone is working hard there.

You're welcome RakLakornNYK, I am glad to read that you are already watching TNNKK on Neezy's YT channel. Maybe you can try Nadech@Pantip on YT and for articles translated to english about him, there is some on Nadechworld FB. For Yaya's info there is UrassayaSubteam Yaya YT channel and some translated interview on cookies's blog. It is not the same style of work then on "Kimmystationworld", it is basically more focus on recent activies or interviews. If you wish to know more about past things it will be more difficult to find something on YT....don't know how much of an explorer fan you are so will leave it like that.

New fans are really lucky that there are new options since last year. Vietnamese and Chinese fanclubs do a really kind fan work to provide some english subs to us as well whenever they can and it is possible.

Nadech@Pantip - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQbWxIMGlBigebMO0gQqxw
Nadechworld FB - https://www.facebook.com/nadechworld
UrassayaSubteam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZCpibViEsCibxOs0_1-OOA
http://urassayasubteam.blogspot.com.br/

You're welcome bubba and you are such a life savior person :spin: . Won't worry anymore and will depend on you for tissue suply :thumbup:. If allergy season may still be going on by then we can share tissues, but will leave the last ones for you na. :blush:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you dearest bubba lazy mc, your kind wishes are heartfelt and i sincerely appreciate it. ure all the best, genuine friendship built while we exchange convo, thank you HAK lovelies.
thank you lazy for providing so much resources i could use them as well, thanks very much for your time.

bubba

Keep On Smiling

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

to our dear QUEEN of THANKS and LIKES .....KEYLARGO :party:  HBD may you have more bitrhdays to come more blessings and may God bless you and your family forever :party:  :party: 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  

:party:  :party: Di Chan Khor Uay Pon Hai Khun Khaa   :party:  :party:

(Hope my Thai is right!)

:party: A Very Happy Birthday To You kha Key..  :party:  

I'm following this thread of RFTD since the beginning and You're always so kind and humble kha.  I pray to God to fulfill all your wishes na kha Key

:cheer: Have a great year ahead na kha :cheer:

:hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ure so generous and kind with your greetings, thank you very much yk raklakorn, i appreciate it with such lovely wishes! here it is a delightful place to be i'll always want to get back and everybody's fantastic with so much sharing, thank you is the least i can do.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thank you for posting so many pics. I love how yaya is so caring, offering tlc to her man. shes the sweetest gf, attuned her attention to her bf, nadech is a lucky man. thanks alot bubba, lu

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
to my dear friend and also country neighbour  : Key !! :flowers:

Today, you are the star of the day,

Wishing you a wonderful birthday,

Party hard & enjoy,

May you stay blessed & get every joy,

:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
Oh, key, today is your birthday! Happy Birthday to you!

I don't know how to make beautiful pictures, so I can only write.

Wish you a very very happy year! Wish all your dreams come true!
:woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: