[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am with you Neezy. I think they are just taking precaution with being too opened because we all know what happen if they are too out there. Ppl are bound to hate & cause drama. I say it's just to cover it up. Call me delusional, crazy or what ever too, idc. I believe my eyes and like you said action speaks louder than words. Even though I don't believe I am sure a lot of fans will be disappointed to hear.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

You got that right m9.

According to Nadech's latest interview (Loreal for Men) on the same day of 3 ZAP part II, Nadech said there is nothing between Yaya and him, their status is still the same (siblings, closest friends whatever one wants to interpret).   Yaya said Nadech didn't give her that grey scarf and Nadech said that scarf was used as a prop for photo shoot or lakorn set.   Yaya also said the ring was her and she really likes it because it has a unique design and she often wears on the left hand.  It doesn't mean anything and her mom wears the wedding band on the right hand.  I think maybe in Norway culture women wear the wedding band and engagement rings on their right hands.
Yes, about the ring thing it's true about the left hand right hand thing. I actually research on it....hehe

dahlala

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
Thanks everyone for all the updates!

This interview that Nadech gave, I'm not sure how to take it. Sure, Nadech may claim there's nothing to 3zaap and him and Yaya are just friends, but deep down.....a part of me don't believe it. I think Nadech and Yaya share more and showed more affection towards each other than they intended. Therefore, to cover up why they were so "sweet" to each other, they said it's for the fans. Like a friend of mine said, action speaks louder than words. Yadech can claim there's nothing going on, but if you observe their reactions, there's obviously something there. Call me delusional, but I really do think they're just trying to cover up their sweetness.

Either way, I enjoyed the show, and this news doesn't affect me much. Typical Yadech saying they're "friends"....I'm used to it. Lol.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Actions do speak much more than words. It seems as though they only recently realized how close and attentive they were to each other during the show and now they have to come out with an excuse to cover up their real feelings. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nowadays, we live in the cyber world and everyone wants to know everything about their stars.   In the past, we don't know if these stars were dating or not until they day they got married, hehehehehe.

Yadech fans are spoiled and I can understand why so many people are cheering for them; however, I always remember what Nadech said, " Please don't cheer for us because at the end the fans would be the one who get hurt if their wishes don't come true. "

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I agree with Nadech. Thanks Vimalee! Yadech fans please remember, the higher the expectation, the bigger the disappointment when it doesn't come true. No matter what Yadech say or what they do.....let us enjoy them as they are. Time will tell ka.

Overall, today has been a good day for me. Next event that I'm excited about.....YAYA'S BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, I will def do that MrsChum! And if and when I do get the chance to talk to Nadech, I will make sure my breath is super fresh! I can't wait to taste their Lays flavored chips and buy all of their magazines!!! I'm so excited. Wish me well! I really hope I can get to see them!!! :bhehe:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i laughed a lot when i watched their make up part...... :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: these two r hilarious, i think they deserve a good comic movie if the one in rumor could be true :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 
i read some comments from thai fans about his interview, some fans r disappointed :rolleyes: .  i think he said they were still the same in a former interview just several days b4 too <_< . actually for now, i really dont care whether they r dating or not coz they would never tell the truth at least for right now. honestly, i dont get why they still want to hide if they r really dating each other, what pressure actually they r going through with their relationship? fans like them, the moms like each other, the peers adore them, nearly entire country thinks they r ideal couple, so what is the exactly obstacle :scratchchin: ???  i know many of us would like to find some reasons for their "secret relationship" to convince ourselves that they r dating, i did too :blush: . or maybe they r really just close friends, beyond bf/gf, familes, siblings and whatever. or maybe all is for love promotion, but they r more clever than the other koojins coz they made fans obssessed crazily?? no matter what their intention is, as fans, u can trust what u feel, u can think what u want, u could choose to be happy or to be upset otherwise. :wink: 

btw, i always believe nadech gave the scarf and ring to yaya, they would not tell it unless they want to admit their relationship. i just feel the total NY thing is similar as nadech's ig issue...lol! everybody knows but they still want to hide it. r they fear to public their relationship because of they r not confident enough on it and for future? we dont know and we will see.
well, if they r not dating, hoping they both can get someone right in future :clap2:  :clap2:  :spin:  :spin: 

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@ vimalee, thanks for Nadech's interview.

Wow... Being yadech fan, my mood swing with all the news revolving them. It can either make me moody or make my day. Probably I am one of the silly one who really want them to end up together as husband and wife. They are so perfect for each other. How I wish I never bump into them and get emotionally link to them. But as contradicting as it could be, I am happy to get to know them through thai lakorn.

On the scarf thing, to me the scarf looked very much the same with the one nadech knitted. I simply can't understand why yadech denied. For the ring, it must be something special, else why she has to keep wearing the same and put it. on the fourth finger be it right or left hand.

I love the 3zapp makeup part. So hilarious and a bonus to me making me smile throughout while rushing for my project.

And many many thanks to all lovely girls (excuse me for not being able to list out all the names) for the nice pictures and heartfelt thanks to vimalee, bubba, Lovely_k for the translation.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
There's only one conclusion to all this.  If they're not dating, the only reason could only be because they haven't told each other how they feel because if they haven't developed any feelings for each other from working together for what 4 years and almost seeing each other everyday, then they're not human.  I mean as old as I am, I think I've seen and experienced enough to know that they are more than friends.  Especially when they're at the age of when those hormones are all over the place.

Once they reveal that they are dating, then there will be nothing left for us to do but just admire them.  All the guessing game and all the curiosity and all the hype will probably go down as well.  That is one thing I don't want to happen and I'm sure for all of you as well.  I think by now though, especially those whose been following them for quite a while now, we don't need to hear them say they're dating because we know in our heart that they are and I think I would prefer it that they don't reveal it.  Of course if they did it would be an icing to the cake but for now, I'll just enjoy watching their interaction.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
^^^ Very true! well, I best just enjoy what i see & hope for the best. I am debating if i should watch the 3zapp pr wait it out until its subbed. Really sucks to watch not knowing what they are talking about. :(

3zaaap seems so interesting. Sounds like a lot of good questions

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I loved the makeup part to when Yaya stared painting Nadech's brow and Chompoo stood beside saying along the line, "I'm not making a bigger fuse, but a moment ago Nadech was rough on you!"

phuthuybx

sarNie Egg
Thanks everybody here for sharing and updating pics, videos as well as translation.

I was a silent reader for a long time. This is my first comment.

Although I just follow and care about Yadech for a year, I don't believe they were acting for fans. If needed, they did it for a long time not only in this show. Being embarrassed (blush and red ears) is not acting. Nadech always have red ears when other teases him with Yaya. I did not see how he was with Kim when they filmed their lakorn but I can see that the way Nadech treats Yaya is absolute beyond friendship. Of course, male and female can be close friends but its way is totally different from being a couple.

Yadech is the first couple I have strong feeling with. They can make me smile every time I see them together. I think the one does not want to reveal is Nadech, who protect Yaya so much because we can see Yaya always admire and support Nadech for everything he does. I wonder whether Nadech doesn't want to reveal their relationship because that can be disadvantage for their work since people (especially anti fans) will not admit Yadech's acting skills (they don't have to act well to be in love if they are a real couple). Also, they are so young now. If they can stick together to the end (wedding), that's great. If not, that will be bad idea to be admit since they work in the entertainment industry where they have to face to rumors and scandals.

I like their present state. Although I hope they'd recognize each other as their soul mate, the future will answer. We can fin and jin for them and their work. I hope there will be more & more their lakorns because of their great chemistry. Can't wait to see RFTD ^.^

Sorry for my long comment. Just want to share what I think.

Thanks again for your contribution in this forum where I can know more about Yadech.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I just finished watching the 3 ZAP show and I have to say I like it as much as the first part.  Even though there isn't much to jin and fin about, but the make up part and the way Nadech acted were hilarious...!!!

It is very normal for close friends to give each other gifts, but I still don't understand why Nadech and Yaya have to deny giving each other stuffs.

Let's look at how Mark & Kim and Nadech & Yaya who are also close friends responded to similar questions.

Mark was asked..... " Kim's birthday just passed, did you give her anything? "

Mark...."Yes, I did.  I gave her a bracelet."

Kim......"Yes, Pe Mark gave me a bracelet.   I already have one but in different color."

Yadech's answers would be yes I gave him/her a birthday's present but it also came from the group as well.   Yes, we went out to celebrate but we also went as a group.

--------------------

The reporters asked Mark,  " Is it true that you and Kimberley went shopping together?  "

Mark...."Yes, it is true.  Kimberley came with me to shop for my sister's birthday. "

The reporters asked Nadech, " Your mother's birthday just passed, did Yaya give your mom a present? "

Nadech...."Yes she did. "

The reporters... "What was it? "

Nadech...." I really don't know. "    He is very close to both his mom and Yaya, but he said he didn't know.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: fea4567 and phuthuybx and thanks for stopping by.  
Enjoy your stay and have fun with fellow Yadechers here.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

The reporters asked Nadech, " Your mother's birthday just passed, did Yaya give your mom a present? "

Nadech...."Yes she did. "

The reporters... "What was it? "

Nadech...." I really don't know. "    He is very close to both his mom and Yaya, but he said he didn't know.
Thanks Vimalee for the comparison. I have to laugh at this question on Mae K bday present from Yaya. A friend of mine pointed out that Nadech can remember all the detail on how Yaya look five yrs ago when they first met but can't remember what Yaya gave his mom for her bday which is only a month or a couple wks ago... :bhehe: :bhehe: Seem like this two can't really lie cus they always get caught. I still don't understand why they denying the gift and other stuff when friend can give friend gift.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@fea4567 and @phuthuybx welcome to rs, eventhough u might come here first before me...anyway just wanna say have fun with us... :grouphug:  :grouphug:

@vimalee and @mrschum I get your point na... yadech just try to deny as much as they can do, but like many yadechers says action speak louder than words, as long as they still do what they do now toward each other I won't believe they don't have any feeling at all. So they maybe don't have a name for their status as officially they're not a couple but in their heart they know that they're belongs to each other.

So sad, I was trying to watch 3zaap online last night, but can't do it with this suck connection (strange though, I can still streaming on youtube but can't streaming on thaitv3  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: )

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@Vimalee and fyi Mahalo (thank you) for the welcome.  I'll definitely enjoy my stay.  In fact everyone here has become my cup of coffee in the morning.

Reactions: fyi

naya

sarNie Egg
I think when there was a blessing in the house nadech and that yaya and not the mother of nadech who drove the monk at the end proves that they have a serious relationship, right? 
They are still young and still full of projects, so they retain their freedom. 
Excuse my bad english