[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
yadech here were still totally strangers to each other but their chemistry were undeniably awesome though nadech was far at yaya's back and blurred hmmm i can feel their HUGE X FACTOR TANDEM no wonder everyone of us getting crazy over yadech :dance3:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, Lovely, cookiies, thanks for the translation na.  And, thanks yk for your analysis,  very insightful indeed   :thumbup: .

Once again, congrats to our boy!!!

Nadech thanks everyone via Mae Keaw IG.

"@every FC.   I'm Nadech Kugimiya.  I'm so happy and delighted to receive this prestigious award.  I would like to thank the committee, sponsors,
cast and crew of Koo Kum including the fan clubs, and the important persons, pe Rieow and pe Amy, who had remade the new version of Koo Kum
for Nadech Kugimiya to make an appearance on the movie screens in 2013 by M39 in the name of Kobori, the father of Jasmine flower.  Hope
everyone still remember na krub.  Thank you so much krub."

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you MrsChum for sharing the Supannahong award clip.  This is the first year for this award.   Over 50000 cast votes through SMS for Popular Actor and Actress category.    Best Actor and Actress were voted by the panel of judges.

Credit to Mai at Sugar Daily

Nadech's latest interview, he said Yaya is his young sister whom he is close to at the moment.  He often invites her to do merit together because other people are busy.

http://sugar-daily.com/nadech-kugimiya-cant-dispute-using-ig-to-talk-to-kimberley/

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Thank you MrsChum for sharing the Supannahong award clip.  This is the first year for this award.   Over 50000 cast votes through SMS for Popular Actor and Actress category.    Best Actor and Actress were voted by the panel of judges.

Nadech's latest interview, he said Yaya is his young sister whom he is close to at the moment.  He often invites her to do merit together because other people are busy.

http://sugar-daily.com/nadech-kugimiya-cant-dispute-using-ig-to-talk-to-kimberley/
Thank you Vimalee for the info...
About the merit thing, only a fool will believe Nadech. Of all his friends I think Yaya is the busiest one. But yet Yaya akways make time to do merit with Nadech.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You got that right, MrsChum or his friends may feel that they would be the third wheel.

Pe Ae, Nadech's manager posted this picture and wrote,   " So adorable!    When I was their ages, I didn't even know how to do anything like this. "

Pe Seng said Yaya asked him to jump up high with her.....thanks to the good looking and good heart person who took the picture himself.

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Thank you Vimalee for the info...
About the merit thing, only a fool will believe Nadech. Of all his friends I think Yaya is the busiest one. But yet Yaya akways make time to do merit with Nadech.
I saw the clip interview him, as me understand, it is not the same meaning like the article in sugar-daily. The reporter asked him why he keep do merit with yaya, he said nong was the one who close to me the most, he didn't say younger sister or something like that. He didn't exchange ring with YaYa because he didn't like to wear ring, ( that mean if he wears ring he would probably exchange.). He also said he do merit with YaYa for a long time.

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
Thanks Vimalee for your sharing of information. Acturally, I just doubt the accuracy of sugar daily's translation to some extent. Since nadech has said so many fin words in 3Zaap, it is not possible for him to lower his relations with yaya to just p chai and nong sao. Such words will hurt some fans. I have to admit that I am some kind of disappointed to see words like younger sister.

Thanks dungha1995, I believe in your version of the translation. Nadech has said before that yaya is the one cloest to him. It makes sense for nadech to say that "nong was the one who close to me the most."

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_6CF6KOQWM&feature=youtu.be
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V_6CF6KOQWM&feature=youtu.be

This is the video that pertains to the article however there is a misinterpretation, from the article I gather that the writer is trying to come across as more a sibling feel to Nadech and Yaya. When I watched the video he actually didn't say anything pertaining to siblings other than calling her Nong but that is something expected for him to call her to be respectful so I agree with @dungha1995 100% He mentioned her like a really close friend/ best friend so different then the brother and sister wording that we are used to him saying. I believe that this incident with the whole Kim thing made him and Yaya alot closer. I believe that well be seeing a whole lot of touch feely interviews and get togethers woot woot.

Thanx to ALL THE GIRLS ON HERE!!! I ran out of "likes" but I did make sure to thank you all!!!

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
Hi guys..this is out of topic,but im going to Koh Samui early next year..do u guys know which area have the low budget hotel???i dont want to spend much money for my sleep...Hope u guys can help me..thanks

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Lol a question should be asked to why she wears the ring on her ring / marriage finger all the time .... The other ring reporters were trying to get from him is prob the Bali ring (as we know it) .... Lol like someone mentioned nong São is prob the busiest out of all his friends yet she does make time to go make credit with him and his family...

I'm like p ae ... At their age I didn't know what or how to do such things .. Lolim only a few years older and they inspire to want go give alms and tum boom more

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much Lovely for sharing the clip.  The article that Sugar Daily translated is from Gossipstar.  Sometimes the printed article is worded differently than the clip itself.  Can't wait for 3 Zaap this Wednesday.    The hosts asked some of the questions I had always wanted to ask for a long time like the ring and the scarf.

spyNY

sarNie Egg
Thanks Vimalee for updating and Mrs Chum for the vid ! Esp thanks to dungha1955 n LovelyK , u guy made me feel better, at first I read the translaton I really dislike when he use word "sister" here. At the moment I thought I just saw a lot of touchy pics at 3zap show how come he still use the word "sister" or those touchy stuff just like fan service? But u guy made me smile by correcting that ! Thank you so so much :heart: :heart:
Pic I'd like to share !!!!

Cr. nytogether

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for all the info! I was surprised when I read "sister" as well. I wasn't disappointed or anything, I was more surprised because they were all lovey-dovey just a few days ago, so how can he lower their "status" so quickly? I knew something had to be sketchy.

Anyway, I agree with Lovely (miss you mak mak!!!!).....I think this weekend has brought Yadech a lot closer. Can't wait to see more cute, affectionate actions from them! And like I stated before, I think Nadech will def be more open about this feelings towards Yaya because he doesn't want any fans out there to be confuse as to who he's really likes (Yaya of course). Haha. :heart:

BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Didieyadech .. Once u get there u can look around for it.. If u r not picky I can stay for underless than 10 dollars Canadian a day .. Lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Didieyadech - Go to www.tripadvisor.com

I travel a lot and I always use their website. Type in the location you're going, the price range and all that stuff. They provide A LOT of reviews and pics as well. I usually don't book through them but I use them to get an idea of where I can go and how much it will cost.

If I see a hotel I like, I'll write down the name, google it, and visit their actual site to see how much the rating/pricing is.

I'm going to Thailand myself in a few months and found some pretty decent hotels in Bangkok, Phuket and Krabi. Def go check out the site! It's very useful! I've used it for years.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@yaya kugimiya @Neezy: thank u so much for the b'day wishes . have a great weekend and both of u.
@cookiies : :thanks: for all the sweet translation

:thanks: everyone for the :coolpix:  and comments + lovely translation about YADECH.  :heart:  :thumbsup:  . am totally in :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  now after read all those thing .....hehehehe