[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Oui!! About Nadech IG...I been following Nadech IG since the beginning...flymanfree. He changes his user name constantly. The last one was very inappropriate but I understand that he was frustrated and mad (I think)... Nadech don't follow so many ppl in his IG so when he's on IG his feed still have the same pic load hours ago. So my guess is that what ever pic is on his feed he will like them all, it doesn't matter what kind of pics. I have seen pic that he like that look unappropriate to like but he like them anyway. Yes, he like and comment on a lots of pic of his friend and others ppl that he don't follow. What's wrong with him having an IG and have it private. He just want to be normal like everyone else. Also Yaya been following Nadech IG since flymanfree to the last one. I'm sure Yaya knows everything about Nadech and she will always stand by his side. Nadech have nothing to hide cus even though his IG was private but his comment is publicly. So he knows that ppl will see his comment. Give the boy a brk....as right now he's paying for the consequence by getting ask the same question over and over again.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone and thanks for your interesting sharing na.
@m9, welcome back and we sure miss you na kha.

Wow.......Nadech looks so handsome at 10th Anniversary of Air Asia.........

Love his smile.......... :heart:

cr:as tagged & NDW

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Just want to share a very nice article of Nadech from madame FIGARO mag.

The young man (Nadech) with  long oval eyes is the top star who has received countless awards.  He is the most popular celeb from virtually
every polls in the Entertainment Industry.  Since being one of six influential celebs of the century,  he's the  pra'ek in our hearts.  He is the famous
male that people googled the most in 2013.  Furthermore, he's also the actor that the youth liked to do activities with the most this year on the
Children Day   Instead of being difficult, this gentleman (Nadech) made us feel comfortable just like talking to an easygoing guy next door -- 
Before talking to him, we were delighted and fascinated by his  "pra'ek" status.  But when we got to do an interview with him, we came to love
the "ordinary person"  of Nadech Kugimiya more than anything --

No wonder he is still in the heart of people for many years that nobody can replace him.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much bubba for translating this article for us.   I'm glad to see this nice article for a change when there were so many about Nadech & Kimberly lately.

Came across this comment, " Okay, I wanted to ask all the NY fan clubs to give me your all and help me turn the earth to Wednesday so we can watch 3 ZAAP show right now.....I so cannot wait...!!! "

Whose purse is Nadech carrying?   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit as tagged

spyNY

sarNie Egg
Thanx Vimalee and Bubba for the translation. It sure make my day!!!!!!
Vimalee I was wondering about the purse too, I saw he carry it all the way from airport. Is it his mom or Yaya purse??????

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Here is another video, after his event yesterday, I am not going to translate the first part because it's about the same thing from his previous interview @ the award show. But I did want to mention that towards the end of the clip the reporters asked what Yaya gave his mom for a birthday gift and he said he wasn't too sure what the gift was. and then the reporters asked if she did give her one and he said yes yes she did give a gift.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  so sweet!!!

NOW THATS WHAT A BF AND GF DOES FOR EACHOTHER WELL I SHOULD SAY WHAT A FUTURE DAUGHTER IN LAW DOES HEHEHEHEHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWMp4ZQCGLI&feature=youtu.be
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KWMp4ZQCGLI&feature=youtu.be

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Also ladies just wanted to fill you in on something if you already don't know that his first interview addressing all the rumours and his status in regards to the model which is JUST FRIENDS NO MORE. hehe thought I should put that in their.... anywhoo the interview was done BEFORE THE TAPING TO THE SHOW because obviously he didn't have makeup during the interview which means he had to have done it before. My conclusion is that he felt he needed to prove to Yaya how much she means to him TWICE!!!! FIRST IN THE INTERVIEW AND THE SECOND IN A EVEN BIGGER WAY and what better way to do that other than displaying in on such a highly anticipated segment of 3zaap for EVERYONE to see. I am so excited to watch it and I am so glad its in 2 segments because that means their is so much to FIN AND JIN about WOOT WOOT WOOT.

So I am wondering which one of us translators wants to sub the segment. I think one of us should commit to it ahead of time just in case so we don't have 2 or 3 people trying to translate at the same time. Less work..... 

P.S: I am more than willing to translate for everyone unless @cookiies your going to do it and post it on your youtube account....

Here is one of my favourite pics hehehe cr: as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u lovely, cookiies and all the lovelies who always trans for our enjoyment and pleasure. we are so looking forward to 3zaap and all ur kind volunteer to trans makes it all the more joyful anticipation! HAK and thank u so much, i feel your love for yadech, for us...

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult

chaitra

sarNie Adult
1st of girl thanku for all you comments. :yes: .. it was really nice to get a different perspective on the whole Nadech ig issue.

what i wrote on the issue was just my opinion at that time( based on my bad experience) ... the amount of news that was given on sugar daily made it seem a little different than what i heard from you guys . so my opinion was just based on what i read on sugar daily n honestly at that minute i was dissapointed thats all . i even read all the comments on this site and no 1 had really said what the exact matter was ( its good that you guys dont spread the matter, but it would be better to hear it from you guys than some unreliable source)

appleloveny, thanku girl i get it now  :rolleyes: 

bubbles8,  i think u were offended from my post and im sorry to make you feel that way. i dont distrust Nadech and i sure havent forgotten the good things he has done thats why i was worried so much when he could use such words. 
There is no problem if he likes other girls pic. but the news said he flirted with her and hence...
we all trust and love Nadech and i have never stopped supporting him. He is human and mistakes will happen but all i said was he should correct it cause there are so many people who look up to him. Yaya sure is one beautiful strong person . Its good that he is surrounded by good people. And it great that Nadech and Yaya always support each other cause it so hard to survive in industry with so many rumours.

neenavaj i feel the exact same way ... we can feel their love and we know their characters  ..isnt that the reason we love and follow them to this extent.. i never denied that they are in love ..i jus said that IF nadech n yaya are nt dating ( since he was close to her on 3zaap n then suddenly calls her sis in some interview (which was interpreted differently now i get that he dint say it like that)) so i said if they are nt dating then ther shdnt potray as bf/gf( they dnt say it bt they behave like that) . and if they are nt bf/gf then its k for nadech to flirt wid some1( as per the rumour we heard which now i get that is not true and it was interpreted in different way on sugardaily.) 

k i hope i made some sense , not sure i could convey it in a right way.. No offence to anyone and i really really appreciate the dedication you guys have and to love and support both Nadech and Yaya and i do feel the same as you guys .. i am really really happy to be wrong about the news. 
i dont ever follow any celeb bt they were the only one on whom i preferred to invest my time and i do feel they are extremely special and unique.. my feelings dont change just because of some rumour. 

k girls lets just drop this issue  :) I have deleted that post because i dont want any future fans to get influenced by it. Thanku all for your opinions. 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Polyplus who produces 3 ZAAP show posted this picture and wrote,

" Guarantee you will tear the pillow or bite the pillow.....3 ZAAP this Wednesday. "     Look at Chompoo, Kalamare, and pe Ma.    :woot:  :woot:  :drools: :drools:

Thanks to ausa for the great news.   Yes, 3 ZAAP will have two tapes for NY and I'm glad to hear that because they have so much material to cover.   I sure don't want them to cut/edit out the juicy stuffs especially the Month of Love was their theme , hehehehe.    Save the best couple for last...!!!

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

:thumbsup: :kiss3: :crush: :yahoo: :spin: :lol: :blush: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9:  everyone pls get ready to bite, squeeze , scratch  and whatsoever with our pillow . 2nd pict was so natural. look like engagement pict  ......*overreact

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@spyNY, the comments on the last picture:

" After they were done with make up for each other, the taping was over.  Then they both walked over to the mirror and wiped the make up off for each other.    Hahahaha, isn't this obvious enough?  "

" The minute the taping was over, nong (Yaya) walked over and grabbed the tissue to wipe the face - not her own face, but her pe chai (brother's) face instead, hahahahaha. "
totally obvious ....from the pict we can see how Nadech stand ...so natural so ( no word to describe  cuz I think everyone here knew it )

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You Bubba & Lovely for sharing all the lovely pictures and videos. I agree. I love how the family is so close to each other. No one feeling uncomfortable. So did anyone find out if that was indeed yaya's purse he was carry? Nadech was sure not shy about putting his hands on yaya's lap even though the camera was rolling...lol tsk tsk haha​

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone....and I'm so very for tomorrow!! :dance3: :dance2: :woot2:
@Lovely, thanks so much for volunteer, you're awesome!!! And, thanks for your wonderful sharing na.
MrsChum said:
Ladies, are you ready for tomorrow?? Here's some more pic for us to jin/fin while waiting....enjoy

Cr as tag
I'm just post sing this, if any one have time plss translate if not it's ok!! Thank you ja ;)

Yadech picture:    recording "3 Zaap" show together,  they (Yadech) got to do the makeup for each other.  Nadech just lightly applied the makeup for Yaya
while Yaya went all out, darkened his eyebrows and colored his cheeks.  She even drew a heart on his forehead for all to see.

Karamare picture:    Definitely don't miss "3 Zaap" show tomorrow because when the outspoken host Karamare listened to the answer of this couple, she
was so fin-ned that she had to stand up and clap so loud?!!

Yep, I'll definitely won't miss the show and can't wait!!! :heart:  Thanks for sharing MrsChum.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Good morning everyone....and I'm so very for tomorrow!! :dance3: :dance2: :woot2:
@Lovely, thanks so much for volunteer, you're awesome!!! And, thanks for your wonderful sharing na.

Yadech picture:    recording "3 Zaap" show together,  they (Yadech) got to do the makeup for each other.  Nadech just lightly applied the makeup for Yaya
while Yaya went all out, darkened his eyebrows and colored his cheeks.  She even drew a heart on his forehead for all to see.

Karamare picture:    Definitely don't miss "3 Zaap" show tomorrow because when the outspoken host Karamare listened to the answer of this couple, she
was so fin-ned that she had to stand up and clap so loud?!!

Yep, I'll definitely won't miss the show and can't wait!!! :heart:  Thanks for sharing MrsChum.
Thank you soooooo muchhhhhh @bubba! Your the BEST!!! I will be ready to squeeze and squeal on my pillow like the rest of you. Can't wait!!