[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation and pics Cookiies and Nett!!! I'm glad Nadech and Yaya seem to be in good spirits again! :heart: Hopefully, everything worked out smoothly between their relationship.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR HUANZHU!!!!! May good blessings come your way! Wish you the very best!

Credit: fonwz and as tagged

Credit: as tagged

Credit: nyvietnamfc

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
cookiies said:
The host ask yadech how yadech felt about each other after seeing each other for the first time..

Nadech said that he remember it perfectly and that her hair was long and that she was small, he also said that she wore a skirt and was really farang. (farang is people who aren't thai, u can use farang to mix people or to inter people). 

Yaya then added: Truthfully we meet each other long before that, it was for a fashion week show. He were sleeping on the chair were I was going o put my bag on. 
cr: P_pingka's twitter

Nadech brought the issue up first by telling that yaya was mad at him for over 2 weeks because he teased her with the bubblegum
Yaya said:  I had been mad at Nadech for 2 weeks and it was the issue with the bubblegum. And he wanted to makes friends by being close to me.
cr: from a fan that's are in the 3 zaap studio 

Nadech: Yaya is the female friend that I'm closest too 

Chompoo: when will the two of you announce it?
Nadech: Isn't this already clear enough? 
cr: P_pingka's twitter 

the host : I want to ask about the ring 

Yaya: The ring is mine, it's not nadech who gave it to me 
Nadech: If I gave it, I would have given her a big diamond ring

Nadech: Me and Yaya takes care of each other, there's no need to use the word ''gf and bf''
cr: P_pingka's twitter 
Thanks for the translation ...there're such a cute n lovely conversation there... So in love with them... Maybe they try to tell us something

Neezy

sarNie Adult
"Me and Yaya take care of each other, there's no need to use the word boyfriend and girlfriend" - Nadech

Ahhhhh, so finally, can we all agree they are "unoffically together"?!!!! Like I've stated before, even though the title isn't given, Yadech are still dating. They just choose not to be label their relationship to make it easier on themselves when the reporters ask so technically they won't have to lie. But let's face it, they're EXCLUSIVE to only each other which means....they're pretty much a couple. It's as good as saying it without "saying it" Haha. Thanks Cookiies!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
It's so weird how Yadech can affect someone so much??? One day, I'm stressed and sad over the rumors and the next day I'm smiling like crazy seeing them together! I have NEVER felt so emotional invested in a celebrity before. This is crazy! Lol. If this is how I feel.....I can only imagine how Yadech themselves feel. Hopefully sometime later this year, they can have a little break and go vacation somewhere quietly, together or by themselves. My goodness, they deserve it!

What is Yaya doing??? Tweezing his thick eyebrows? Haha.

Credit: machajung & nadechpantip

Seems like Nadech is very familiar with Yaya's lips. Hahaha. *ahem ahem*

Credit: withloveurassaya & as tagged

Payback for "talking" to that Kim girl. Pwuahahaaa, just kidding!

Credit: nadechpantip

Well, there you go, their friendship hasn't changed! :heart:

Credit: keaw_jung

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lol! I'm with you Nee! I never spend so much time on any celeb either. I like and fin other dara but never invested so much time. Also money!! I go over my data every month. Not once or twice, too many that I can't count anymore. I don't even look at my phone bill, I just pay cus I feel so ashamed using up all those data for my habit.

OMGGGGGGGGG!! These two crack me up!! That why I LOVE them!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, and not to metion all the magazines and shirts and stuff that we buy MrsChum! Oh well, regardless of any bad rumors, Yadech are still good people. I'm happy to see our money goes to them! :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
"Me and Yaya take care of each other, there's no need to use the word boyfriend and girlfriend"

Ahhhhh, so finally, can we all agree they are "unoffically together"?!!!! Like I've stated before, even though the title isn't given, Yadech are still dating. They just choose not to be label their relationship to make it easier on themselves when the reporters ask so technically they won't have to lie. But let's face it, they're EXCLUSIVE to only each other which means....they're pretty much a couple. It's as good as saying it without "saying it" Haha. Thanks Cookiies!

hahaha Neezy

no need to use bfgf because they are SOULMATES actually that's why they deliberately choose to work with each other  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Wow, I am convinced, there is something going on between these two. From their answers, not directly stating the obvious but hinting it really proves something. I don't care if they don't announce they are a couple in dating but a couple in marriage I hope they announce! Lol JK I am happy either way because if it wasn't for the lakorns I would have never known them! ♡♥♥ THEM

CaSURVIVOUR

omg i love it nadech is so protective and possessive of yaya.i guess he is looking for something that can cover yaya's legs her wardrobe is getting short as she sits in front of the camera and it made nadech feel awkward and not comfortable seeing nong sao skirt is getting short.

nadech said in his mind what is mine can only be seen and touch by me waaaa! :rofl: delusional attack lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
The picture with his hand on her knees: It's more like Nadech is thinking "I'm just gonna place my hand here and hope people don't realize" hahahaha.

Here's another image just for you YayaKugimiya! It's like they're using their heads and their hands to make a heart! :heart: :heart: I'll see you in cloud 9! :cloud9:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I ♡♥ how even their freakin' outfits compliment each other!!!!!!!! Omg!!! These two....hahaha I love where Nadech's hand is, its a warning to all the men out there. No man will put his hand on your knee so casually unless you mean something more. Its definitely a couple thing.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Smiling ear to ear like everyone here ... I was stalking IG, constantly refreshing to catch pics from the show.... Thanks cookies for the translations....
Lol at the isn't it obvious answer nadech gave .. I was greed-ing into my pillow

She's does get asked about the scarf too but I don't know how they answered...

Good night /morning everyone ....

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Continue from my other posts 

since knowing each other for 5 years, P'nadech is always how he always been. N'Yaya is perfect, everyone like people like that (he meant yaya). If I got to be that guy for her then it would be good 
cr:p_pingka

This one is cute as well, but just don't know how to translate it. hopefully someone that does can translate ^^
 '' หนูกับพี่ณเดชน์ไม่มีเส้นแฟน มันบียอนแล้ว''

P'Nadech takes better care of me then my 2 brothers. When I don't sit probably he will tell me and when my skirt is short he will always have something cover it up. 

Another weakness of P'Nadech is the elbow, he will always but cream on it. And he always ask me to do it as well. He said that if the elbow is not beautiful, he won't love (he says that to everyone)

Will see if there's more, if there's more I will continue to post it later and if I don't post anything it means that there's no more hehe :D 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@cookies I re red the line '' หนูกับพี่ณเดชน์ไม่มีเส้นแฟน มันบียอนแล้ว'' several times too ....
This my interpretation with me and p nadech there is no line for boyfriend / girlfriend ...it's "beyond" / more than that now

CaSURVIVOUR

ausa said:
@cookies I re red the line '' หนูกับพี่ณเดชน์ไม่มีเส้นแฟน มันบียอนแล้ว'' several times too ....
This my interpretation with me and p nadech there is no line for boyfriend / girlfriend ...it's "beyond" / more than that now

ausa said:

you mean almost husband and wife?hahaha hmmm maybe engaged we cant help thinking this way because these two never dated anyone else...oh please yadech break the record let yadechers from different parts of the world gather during your wedding day...am i too much hehehe :dance2: