[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
First and foremost, thank you everyone for all the updates! I'm so happy to see Yadech doing merit again!!! Thanks for the pics Lovely! And thanks for the info on changes of the tshirts Cookiies! Also, I agree with your comment 100% Chaitra! Yadech are destined for each other! Things truly happen for a reason!

Secondly, I have find out through NadechWorld (English) on FB that the club "NYfamily" is now actually an anti-Nadech club. The head admin is corrputed and has been spreading false, negative, rude rumors about Nadech and his mom! All the rumors we've heard of Nadech smoking and partying were all from the lady who has claimed herself the head admin of NYfamily. Nadech's manager P'Ae has urged everyone to unfollow this club if you guys don't want trouble for Nadech. I already made a public announcement on my IG page and I hope you guys can spread the word. Please unfollow NYfamily from Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.

Thanks everyone!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone and thank you all for sharing pictures, info., and comments na kha.

@Neezy, very observant indeed and I agree with you. 

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Mae Keaw posted this picture and wrote,  "@ Every FC, people who love kids are very happy when they are with kid.   Fell in love..... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: "

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Neezy - Is that NY family at Pantip? That's so sad. They have a lot of good video posted too :(

Lmao, Just seen a picture that Nadech's mom posted but I don't know how to copy and paste with my laptop but "Have mercy on my soul, but what on earth is Nadech wearing?!" LOL  It made my morning! :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies!! Another rainy day for us here in Central Cali!! I am bored!!
Thank you all for sharing pics, comment and mv!! I can't wait for Feb 14 and the 3zapps show!! ❤❤

bubba

Keep On Smiling
There is a story behind this picture.  
When the kid was sitting there for awhile, I noticed that someone just did not sit comfortably.  Then it seemed like he wanted to talk to a certain someone at the event.  
Shortly after that I saw him took this fabric to give (At that time, I was busy taking pictures so I missed seeing it).  Then, pe Ya got this fabric and used it.  I noticed that
pe Ya's personal manager was pleased and that pe Karamare and nong Anda took a sneak peak at them hahaha.   This gentleman likes to take care of her like this,
no wonder he prob. already had her heart.  He is truly a number 1 gentleman.   Gotta love this guy.

cr:BYFamily

@MrsChum,  me too!!!

bubba said:
There is a story behind this picture.  
When the kid was sitting there for awhile, I noticed that someone just did not sit comfortably.  Then it seemed like he wanted to talk to a certain someone at the event.  
Shortly after that I saw him took this fabric to give (At that time, I was busy taking pictures so I missed seeing it).  Then, pe Ya got this fabric and used it.  I noticed that
pe Ya's personal manager was pleased and that pe Karamare and nong Anda took a sneak peak at them hahaha.   This gentleman likes to take care of her like this,
no wonder he prob. already had her heart.  He is truly a number 1 gentleman.   Gotta love this guy.

cr:BYFamily

@MrsChum,  me too!!!

Wait, I don't get the significance of the story behind this photo...  Could the poster or someone please clarify?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever, I guess the author just wants to share her exciting experience that Nadech is and always will be a true gentleman who always takes care of Yaya.

Yaya wishes mae Keaw a HBD :heart: :heart: :heart: .   I guess they went to do merit for mae Keaw's birthday .....?

cr:mad:urassayas

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
dungha1995 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntm9hI92OGk&feature=g-high-u&app=desktop

So basically this is about how James seems to be in the news regarding his "so-called rivalry" with Nadech and how now he is in a new lakorn with Yaya. His antis do not like the pairing between him and Yaya because Nadech and Yaya are Koojin. He is just saying that "as an actor your job is to fit the character and no matter who you are paired up with whether its Toey, bella or whom else your supposed to do a good job at portraying the character given essentially. He says truthfully he doesn't want to speak about this issue  yet he wants everyone to be open minded and give the lakorn a chance and if if things aren't so good then will cross that when it comes."

I am glad he is taking that stance because seriously enough is enough with the reporters trying to create a rivalry when its not needed. Anywhoo that is what that video was about.

Anywhoo I just wanted to share some pics theres an oldie but a goodie, and some were yesterday I believe and which I think they were together for 2 days.

Cr: Barry_yaya

Cr: Keaw_jung

chaitra

sarNie Adult
hi guys can anyone tell me what the words "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd" mean????

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You Lovely! I have never seen those first pictures. That was not part of the scene right? Aww, Nadech is so lovable. Hehe @ the last picture is what made my morning haha. Gotta love his sense of fashion. Aww seems like Nadech's family really adores Yaya. That is super cute. Make a new daughter law feel very loved and welcomed!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank You Lovely! I have never seen those first pictures. That was not part of the scene right? Aww, Nadech is so lovable. Hehe @ the last picture is what made my morning haha. Gotta love his sense of fashion. Aww seems like Nadech's family really adores Yaya. That is super cute. Make a new daughter law feel very loved and welcomed!
@m9, his fashion is bad at time but at least this one he try to match it....both have palm tree and water :bhehe: :bhehe:

@bubba, thank you na for the fan acct. Nadech always a gentleman to his nong Sao, that's why she head over heel for him. Always praising him perfect he is :bhehe:

@lovely, thank you na for all the lovely pics! I love seeing Yadech doing merit together. I feel like they are one happy family :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
hahaha Lmao, good one MrsChum! He tried right? hahaha  at least the hat is blue too. I wonder what shoes he has under? lol Oyyy Nadech! <3

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, you're welcome ja.
m9saeteurn1 said:
hahaha Lmao, good one MrsChum! He tried right? hahaha  at least the hat is blue too. I wonder what shoes he has under? lol Oyyy Nadech! <3

@m9, Lol, no shoes ja!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:    Narak mak mak kha!!!

cr:as tagged & withloveurassayas

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
It means "Past Dreams and Burning Sun"
Thank you so much Lovely_k  :) 

I have read the whole of 742 pages of this site and had never had found the meaning.

Not sure how "Past Dreams" and "Burning Sun" would make a meaningful line :scratchchin:  but Im sure in Thai it has its own significance.