[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for all the info!

SpyNY - Glad fo see you finally know how to post pics! Thanks for all the awesome photo ka!

Meysaelee - Good luck with school this semester!

Lovely_K - Good to hear back from you! Miss you mak mak!!! HAK! :heart:

Vimalee - Thanks for all the info! Woohoo, I'm so glad to hear about Yaya's international film! And also, way to go Yadechers! Keep voting for Yaya ka!!! She's passing Bella and taking the lead!

ImQueen - I just watch a movie 6 months ago starring Ryan Gosling named "Only God Forgives" and the movie was based in Thailand starring Yaya Ying. I never heard of her. I don't think she does lakorns but she's popular in Thailand for doing movies I believe. But a movie with Ryan Gosling is a blessed opportunity!

Dungha1995 - I believe RS 2 ends with them getting married. In the book series there's a part 3 but I don't think they're shooting a lakorn for that (maybe down the road). In part 3, both Mario and Nadech has a kid and they end up marrying each other I think. I'm not sure.

joopjoop

sarNie Egg
Hello fellow yadechers!! I'm a big international fan and I'm finally here in Thailand from the US! Its a once in a lifetime trip and I am dying to see nadech and yaya. I missed them today at the Thai airways hanger ;( does anyone know their updated schedules?? I'm in bkk until Tuesday but I will be back from phuket on the 28th-31st. The protests has made my vacation a little interesting to say the least but I still have hope to meet my two faves. Please help a girl out!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: joopjoop or "kiss kiss" 
Here's Yadech schedule for Janurary 2014.  Thanks to bubba.   It is a very unfortunate event in Bangkok right now with political unrest.  Stay safe and have fun na kha...!!!

bubba said:
Yadech upcoming schedule

Yaya's schedule...........

Jan 16    ---   presenter event for Panasonic

Jan 19-21 ---    filming advertisement for Uniqlo in Japan .
     Trip Details
     Travel with Thai Airways
         Leaving - Flight TG 642 at Suvarnabhumi ( Thailand )  at 11:55pm ( 01/19/14 )  - Narita ( Japan) at 7.35 am ( 1/20/14 )
         Arriving - Flight TG 661 depart on 1/22/14 at Haneda (Japan) at 12:20am - Bangkok ( Thailand ) at 5:20am .

Jan 22   --   recording  3 Zaap show (waiting for confirmation)

Jan 24-26  --  filming RFTD  ( Subject to change)
Jan 30-31 --   filming RFTD ( Subject to change )

Nadech's schedule......

Jan 13-15 --  filming  LSR in Bangkok.
Jan 20-22 --  filming  LSR in Bangkok.

Jan 24-26 --   filming RFTD (Subject to change ).
Jan 30-31 --   filming RFTD (Subject to change ).

Jan 27-31 --  event and advertising (Details will be announced later).

cr:Nyfamily@pantip

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Very well said, hsdsfan.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your insight.  Human sometimes are gullible and believe so easily.  We'll continue to love and support Yadech's works together and individually and wish them all the best.   Poor Yaya though, so many unpleasant news in the beginning of the year already, but this too shall pass.  I think this will be a great year for her. 

hsdsfan said:
It's one thing to share all information related to Nadech, Yaya or both on this thread and help each other get to know them better but it's also ANOTHER thing to keep this thread, happy and positive. Mentioning Pat defeats those purposes because the issue between Pat/Yaya is a sticky one. If anyone is curious and wants to know more about that matter, you can send me a PM and I will be more than glad to explain everything in detail. Please let's respect Yadech and their fans by maintaining peace and trying to keep this thread related to them as much as possible. If we wish to talk about their current/future co-stars, there are respective lakorn threads for them.  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Translation:

" Barryyyy.........Barry!, why are you in the hurry going somewhere?.......That's right, where are you hurrying to? "

"Where are you running to, Nadech?"

Nadech, "I'm in the hurry to go vote for Yaya krub"

Nadech,  "YA!!!.....YA!!!!!....YA!!!!!!!!!!"

Hmmm, that reminds me I need to go vote for Yaya too.....The Great Awards - Hot girl

It is easy to vote.  No need to enter any information, just select option 3 - golden color.

http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

spyNY said:
About this Pic I don't know what it says so I need your help Bubba or anyone willing to

Look at Nadech face I wonder what into him

Cre to Nattaboon Rising Sun Sunday

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Oh, so that's what the words are! I was so curious! Ahaha, it's so cute! Better go vote, vote, vote! 
Thank you na ka! :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for all the pics, really appreciate all the sharing.

@Charlene , thank you for the wonderful mv of Yadech memory lane....miss them makkkk!

@hsdsfan, thank you na! Hope those that PM you will get to know what is on their mind. Thank you for helping clearing things out.

@vimalee, thank you for always giving us Yadech fans to jin/fin with!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you didie for sharing the clip!

Starting from 26:30 on, Kalamare, the lady host passed out the wipes to all the gals but did not give one to Nadech because she wanted to wipe for him herself.  She saved the dirty wipe under her blouse and said she would save it for souvenirs.  She said Nadech sang many songs and must be tired so she handed him a bottle water.  She then sipped the same bottle and asked Nadech whether he was sick or had any disease.  She told the gals that they didn't sing that much so they could go get their own refreshment after they got off the stage.  She said she is not a fair person, lol.

She asked Preem in yellow outfit that she came by herself today and why didn't she bring her "Husband" along.  Preem' series the "Husband" was on air at that time so the host was teasing herThe host said so many couples ended up together in "Husband" she then asked Nadech if he ended up with anybody.   Nadech answered he only ended up with someone in lakorns/series.  Kalamare then said, "Awwww, Y...aya "   Nadech looked shy and Kalamare said to Preem since Yaya was not here today why don't you sub in for her....some thing in that nature.

didieyadech said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnK9g4kNiuQ

can someone translate what p'mare talk with nadech until he feel shy????

PIEPIE

sarNie Egg
hey guys,whenever I went to the website It always show the pie graph percentage.  Can anyone please help me out? thanks.

daai

sarNie Egg
hello Yadechers!!!
I miss u all and Yadech too...long time no see, lol

so, as usual I need ur help @bubba, @vimalee or anyone who can translate these articles na...

plus, I dont want to comment about rude questions between u know *ahem, ahem* what I mean and also the issue regarding Nadech and his partner from latest lakorn *wink, wink* becoz I just wish both Barry and Yaya still live in their own life happily and enjoy every moment in whatever they love to do :) 

thanks...

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
Hi, are you talking about the vote of daradaily Poll? I believe that it is because you have justed voted for yaya, so when you come to the webiste again, you will only see the pie. You can try to cut down the network connection and reconnect it. I have tried on my computer, and it works. Good luck with the voting. :woot2:

PIEPIE said:
hey guys,whenever I went to the website It always show the pie graph percentage.  Can anyone please help me out? thanks.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
some new translations from NDW english facebook, thanks to all nadech's fans who helped us international fans to translate and share all those news and articles!!

cr NadechWorld (english)

From twitter of Kajochi, Thai ET insiders. He said many stars are
actually not nice in person like what you see in the front. But he &
many other insiders can confirm that there are 2 real nice stars and
they are Bie Sukrit and Nadech Kugimiya.

translated by Mazuhoro Ny