[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
spyNY said:
@appleloveny do u mean this one?

Anyway, did they film RS today ?

Yes. Thanks for your sharing. However, there is another photo of yaya on ig of meawsy. There is something wrong with my IG, so I cannot upload it here. Sorry...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG, that is a crappy prediction. Even though I do not believe such thing, Yaya should be more careful because you never know when a crazy lunatic low life decide he want to make that prediction come true. They should really hired a bodyguard.

I wonder where he is off to?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
MrsChum said:
Lol Kia!! Let's not talk about this issue here. Ppl have their own opinion and thoughts. They can say whatever. Technically no one know the truth to the story it's just he/she say kind of thing.

I was just asking bc i haven't heard anything about it but okay. I just thought it was weird bc it was my first time hearing about it. LOL Will leave this topic alone. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: Appleloveny and ImQueen.    Thanks for stopping by and do visit us often na...!!!
Everyone seems to be not too happy with the predictions and Pat issue here so let's enjoy some desserts.   Help yourself everyone!  :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

credit:  upload.wikimedia.org

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Regarding about Yaya's prediction, whoever asked that insensitive question was heartless...!!!      I was so upset I didn't go back and check to see it was a man or woman who asked that question, but I think it was a man.   I wanted to ask that person, " Don't you have a daughter, sister, niece, wife, mother, aunt, grandmother, female friends, colleagues, etc. put yourself in their shoes.  Don't you know how they would feel ? "

@Kiki, it's okay to ask and I'm sure many people are curious about that too.  This will be my first comment about Pat issue here in this thread.

News about Yadech fans anti this and that and didn't want Yadech to work with other people are old.    Majority of them are moving on and don't mind any more.  The latest issue that many Yadech fans were not very happy about was that Yaya's mom or Mae Play name was dragged into the spot light.    At the last BJ Jeans event where Nadech was the presenter, Pat was supposed to be there too.  However, she didn't show up the last minutes and there was speculation that Mae Play had something to do with it.  I don't think this is true.   I've followed Yadech and more so Yaya for the past four years and know that Mae Play is a very shy person, does not like to be in the spot light or make news.  I don't think she has any stakes in the company or play an important role with BJ Jeans that they would listen to her.  

Many people believed that Pat was double booked on that day and had a conflict with a lakorn fitting and didn't show up at BJ Jeans and that had nothing to do with Mae Pla.  Yadech's camp felt that Pat didn't clear the issue about Mae Pla well.  They also felt that every times there were news about Pat they would also attach Yaya's name to it just to get the buzz to ride on Yaya's fame or to make Yaya looks bad.

OK, I'm done with this topic.  I'm ready to move on...!!!

No words are needed for this picture, just smiles ..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Kikichue1 said:

I was just asking bc i haven't heard anything about it but okay. I just thought it was weird bc it was my first time hearing about it. LOL Will leave this topic alone. :)
Kia, I'm sorry if I was rude to comment back to you like that. I just didn't think it's important to talk about it hear cus all of this anti fans things is just a headache.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
MrsChum said:
Kia, I'm sorry if I was rude to comment back to you like that. I just didn't think it's important to talk about it hear cus all of this anti fans things is just a headache.
No i didn't find it rude. I've been gone lately and haven't catch on anything so I was asking. I shouldn't had ask bc it was Anti-fans stuff. 

@Vimalee thankyou for ur explanation and thank you Chum for sending me the message. :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@cookiies,

Nadech has Nadechworld and Chinese Nadech Fans Club that translate for international fans, but I don't know of any that do that for Yaya so I am very pleased with your blog Urassayasubteam.

My deepest, sincerest, and heartfelt appreciation of your hard work for Yaya.   Keep up the good work na ja and we'll be there to support you all the way...!!!

credit:  www.evenanna.com

cookiies said:
http://urassayasubteam.blogspot.se/
The translation of yaya's interview is in my blog :)
don't forget to leave comments after as well na ka ^^

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
MrsChum, that's exactly the picture I saw yesterday. Thank you so much for sharing it.

I want to say Thanks for Cookiies for the translation of yaya's news and videos. As an international fan who cannot read Thai language, it is just so good to have the translation from a very very reliable fan of yadech. Your latest translation of yaya's interview at panosonic event has been transalted into Chinese. The fans are angry about the fortune tellers and reporters, but they are also very proud for the answers of our strong and smart girl.

Vimalee, I want to say that I am a Chinses fan. Barry nadech Chinese Fan Club, Yaya Urassaya Chinese Fan Club and Nadech Yaya lovely Home (a fanclub of yadech) are all translating information about yadech. However, most of the fancub members cannot read Thai. 

I believe that many of the English versions the Chinese fan clubs get are from this thread of AF.  Actually, I have translated some shared information of this thread for nadech's and yaya's fan clubs. I have to say that many of you are very very famous in China, just like a hero. You will never know how much we admire you for the sharing, especially translation. :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone for the updated so many to catch up.. I won't be on here as much too bc of school and work and internship but u will try to stop by once in awhile.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I think it is super cute how we, from all part of the world, different races & ethnicity come together to share & enjoy or stars! It's amazing actually! Khub khun everyone!!! Appleloveny, glad you are able to relay the information here to the Chinese fan clubs! :) yadech has so many fans.