[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I swear, Yaya can put on anything and it would still look great on her! Such a pretty person, both internally and externally! And as for me I don't care if they work back-to-back because the outcome will still be good and I know that I'll love it! So ship to the max!!!!!!! (lol. This is so off topic... idk why I suddenly wrote this....)
Wow, it's cool how the fans are so devoted and are actually do something to help the other fans (translating, webs, etc) and I'm here just reading and commenting and spazzing over them. I wish I know Thai! Sorry guys :(  *sigh* 

Btw, who's Mae Play? And would anyone mind telling me who's Yaya's manager, schedule organizer.... something along those line, becaue I know Nadech's manager already. I figured it'd good to know these stuff. (And can I ask these kind of questions here? Because it has nothing to do with the lakorn.....)

Now, here's a question about the lakorn. Since I'm too lazy right now to go back and hunt for the answer through all those 700+ pages (impressive!), does anyone know the concrete airing date? Is there one yet? I heard something about the middle of the year..... And will it also air in Japan too? (I don't think so, right?) 

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
ImQueen said:
I swear, Yaya can put on anything and it would still look great on her! Such a pretty person, both internally and externally! And as for me I don't care if they work back-to-back because the outcome will still be good and I know that I'll love it! So ship to the max!!!!!!! (lol. This is so off topic... idk why I suddenly wrote this....)
Wow, it's cool how the fans are so devoted and are actually do something to help the other fans (translating, webs, etc) and I'm here just reading and commenting and spazzing over them. I wish I know Thai! Sorry guys :(  *sigh* 

Btw, who's Mae Play? And would anyone mind telling me who's Yaya's manager, schedule organizer.... something along those line, becaue I know Nadech's manager already. I figured it'd good to know these stuff. (And can I ask these kind of questions here? Because it has nothing to do with the lakorn.....)

Now, here's a question about the lakorn. Since I'm too lazy right now to go back and hunt for the answer through all those 700+ pages (impressive!), does anyone know the concrete airing date? Is there one yet? I heard something about the middle of the year..... And will it also air in Japan too? (I don't think so, right?) 

Hi, imqueen

mae pla is yaya's mom. actually yaya doesnt have a manager but her mom manage everything for her, she has contract with Ch3 and sometimes p'Ae, nadech's manager, brings her some job too.

according to nadech, it will air in may , we can say around the middle of this yr, and i dont know if it would air in Japan, i dont think so, but i hope ch3 will sell some yadech's lakorns to the other asian countries, it would be better for nadech and yaya.

of course u can feel free to ask all the questions which not related to the lakorn but concerned yadech here. this thread is not just a lakorn thread, it is for us, all the international yadechers. :wink:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Sorry Ive been away for awhile, life is so hectic right now....too many things going on. Doesn't mean I forgot about all of you. I do miss you guys greatly!!! Anyways I hope all of you are well and happy as a clam. Thank you ladies for being so great and so supportive with our couple and each other. We have such an amazing circle of girls who continue to keep this thread great and I love that you guys always have the best and brightest smiles and comments. Anywhoo I would like to encourage everyone to VOTE VOTE VOTE on the Daradaily Poll "There Great Awards" For "Hot Girl" 
P.S. You can vote every 30 min

Please click this link http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/
and the names will be shown like this

แพนเค้ก เขมนิจ
 พลอย เฌอมาลย์
 ญาญ่า อุรัสยา
 เจนี่ อัศวเหม
 หญิง รฐา
 ใหม่ ดาวิกา
 ปุ๊กลุ๊ก ฝนทิพย์
 แตงโม ภัทรธิดา
 คิมเบอร์ลี เทียมศริ
 เบลล่า ราณี

Translated it looks like this.....
1. Pancake Khemmanith.
2. Ploy Cherman.
3. Yaya Urassaya
4. Janie Atsawahem.
5. Ying Ratha.
6. Mai Davika
7.Pooklook Fonthip.
8. Tangmo Phatarathida.
9. Kimberly Tiamsiri.
10. Bella Ranee

UPDATE: YAYA - 37.6% .......  BELLA - 50.2%    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: 

HAK HAK HAK YOU GIRLS OHHH SO MUCH ILL TRY AND VISIT AGAIN SOON :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

hi key

thanks for the appreciation.....to be honest i am really a crazy fan of yadech not just crazy but possessive i hate the idea of yadech to be paired to another stars but it's beyond our control...and for yadech to end up together in real life is in God's hand that only time can tell i hope yadech will break the record that they will manage to end up as husband and wife.i guess fans also play an important role in yadech's union....as long as they remain in demand working together producers advertisers and product owners will keep on giving them projects together yadech and their managers will get wealthy.whoever in this world does not want to be rich....and as a result yadech being always together will develop into deeper relationship so they cant escape from each other from siblings to lovers and husband and wife(my delusional tots again hahaha)......cause really.... friends of opposite sex can never be remain friends they bound to be lovers at the end this is just a reality check.

i guess nadech was hinting when he called pat his daughter because in his mind when he and yaya will have a daughter it will be looks like pat who has his dimples and yaya's resemblance(delusional tots) :lol:  :blush:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hi Lovely and Charlene, thanks for stopping by.   Nice to see you back and miss you...!!!

Here's the latest result as of 11:30 a.m.   Pacific time USA

Yaya - 51.4%

Bella - 40.1%

Wow, these two fans clubs are sure dedicated!

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Sorry Ive been away for awhile, life is so hectic right now....too many things going on. Doesn't mean I forgot about all of you. I do miss you guys greatly!!! Anyways I hope all of you are well and happy as a clam. Thank you ladies for being so great and so supportive with our couple and each other. We have such an amazing circle of girls who continue to keep this thread great and I love that you guys always have the best and brightest smiles and comments. Anywhoo I would like to encourage everyone to VOTE VOTE VOTE on the Daradaily Poll "There Great Awards" For "Hot Girl" 
P.S. You can vote every 30 min

Please click this link http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/
and the names will be shown like this

แพนเค้ก เขมนิจ
 พลอย เฌอมาลย์
 ญาญ่า อุรัสยา
 เจนี่ อัศวเหม
 หญิง รฐา
 ใหม่ ดาวิกา
 ปุ๊กลุ๊ก ฝนทิพย์
 แตงโม ภัทรธิดา
 คิมเบอร์ลี เทียมศริ
 เบลล่า ราณี

Translated it looks like this.....
1. Pancake Khemmanith.
2. Ploy Cherman.
3. Yaya Urassaya
4. Janie Atsawahem.
5. Ying Ratha.
6. Mai Davika
7.Pooklook Fonthip.
8. Tangmo Phatarathida.
9. Kimberly Tiamsiri.
10. Bella Ranee

UPDATE: YAYA - 37.6% .......  BELLA - 50.2%    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: 

HAK HAK HAK YOU GIRLS OHHH SO MUCH ILL TRY AND VISIT AGAIN SOON :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart:
Mean to the subordinates, mean to the others.    But when I met.....her.     " LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART "     I think this is referred to Ryo.

credit:  Withloveurassayas IG

According to WithloveUrassayas IG, Yaya's upcoming movie collaboration will be with four countries:  US, China, Korea, and Thailand.   Cannot wait to hear more detail...!!!

withloveurassayas ข่าว
น้องญ่าจากครอบครัวบันเทิงค่ะ หนังน้องญ่าร่วมทุนสร้าง 4 ประเทศ ไทย จีน
เกาหลี อเมริกา projectหนังตอนนี้เตรียมงานไปกว่า 50%แล้ว
น้องญ่าคงได้เล่นแน่นอน สาวน้อยไปฝึกการแสดงหนักมากตั้งแต่
9โมงเช้าถึง4ทุ่ม ทุ่มเทมาก เก่งจริงๆ ว่าแล้วทำไมไม่ค่อยอัพรูป
---แต่อยากรู้ใครจะได้เป็นพระเอกเนี่ย ลุ้นมาก
จะเป็นคนไทยหรือต่างชาติเนี่ย ขอแบบเน้นแอคชั่นไม่เน้นเลิฟซีนเนอะ #urassaya #urassayas #urassayaclubdotcom #yaya #yayaurassaya #yayaurassayas

2d

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/withloveurassayas/#bzWyWTtuhrHTkzL0.99

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
About the pat issue, I have something to say. 

First, I believe that it is very good for us to stop talking about pat issue in this thread.

Second, I am some kind of disturbed by the pat issue. Many of international fans (including yadech fans and those who are not yadech fans) do not knnow why pat get antied. Some of them even believe that the main reason for the issue is that yaya's or yadech's fans are too protective of yaya or yadech and don't want yadech to cooperate with others (Are we so crazy like that??? :annoyed: ). I can see many fans, especially those who do not like yaya or  yadech before, feel sorry for pat and even think bad of yaya or her fans after reading so many pieces of news about pat get antied by yaya's fans. Sometimes, I just want to shout out and tell them something I know. But will they believe me, will they believe a fan of yadech? Maybe they will regard me as a crazy fan and liar. :weep:

I swear I will never talk about pat issue here in this thread from now on. God, please save me. :spin:

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
It's one thing to share all information related to Nadech, Yaya or both on this thread and help each other get to know them better but it's also ANOTHER thing to keep this thread, happy and positive. Mentioning Pat defeats those purposes because the issue between Pat/Yaya is a sticky one. If anyone is curious and wants to know more about that matter, you can send me a PM and I will be more than glad to explain everything in detail. Please let's respect Yadech and their fans by maintaining peace and trying to keep this thread related to them as much as possible. If we wish to talk about their current/future co-stars, there are respective lakorn threads for them.  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u hsdsfan i absolutely agree with u and love ur logic! Respect yaya and nadech and each of us after all we are here for yadech happy news n their jin and fin. Lets be frank when we read those whatever anti i do feel depress ! tats not what our purpose is here. we support, cheer, love yadech and our friends here so its a good thing this anti is tossed out of here and to respective thread for their individual work.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
the way ppl trust and think about some news or gossips depends on the side they take, different ppl has different view when facing the same fact, we can not make others to take our mind and vice versa...whatever, life is continue, yadech is continue.... :wink:

just want to share this mv which could make us smile and feel sweet from heart bottom again, the sweet scenes of yadech's 3 lakorns. and i m waitting for their 4th  reunion and more sweet scenes in RFTD :drools:

cr miyuujung
http://youtu.be/s5GrzyWTG6c

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:heart:
Mean to the subordinates, mean to the others.    But when I met.....her.     " LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART "     I think this is referred to Ryo.

credit:  Withloveurassayas IG

According to WithloveUrassayas IG, Yaya's upcoming movie collaboration will be with four countries:  US, China, Korea, and Thailand.   Cannot wait to hear more detail...!!!

withloveurassayas ข่าว
น้องญ่าจากครอบครัวบันเทิงค่ะ หนังน้องญ่าร่วมทุนสร้าง 4 ประเทศ ไทย จีน
เกาหลี อเมริกา projectหนังตอนนี้เตรียมงานไปกว่า 50%แล้ว
น้องญ่าคงได้เล่นแน่นอน สาวน้อยไปฝึกการแสดงหนักมากตั้งแต่
9โมงเช้าถึง4ทุ่ม ทุ่มเทมาก เก่งจริงๆ ว่าแล้วทำไมไม่ค่อยอัพรูป
---แต่อยากรู้ใครจะได้เป็นพระเอกเนี่ย ลุ้นมาก
จะเป็นคนไทยหรือต่างชาติเนี่ย ขอแบบเน้นแอคชั่นไม่เน้นเลิฟซีนเนอะ #urassaya #urassayas #urassayaclubdotcom #yaya #yayaurassaya #yayaurassayas

2d

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/withloveurassayas/#bzWyWTtuhrHTkzL0.99

I am so glad and proud of Yaya to make it to the other couuntries. Did she hit the record of being the most populous and loved besides Ann? I mean, did Ann even get to work with other countries? I think Paula did, but Yaya is probably the only actress out there in Thailand that is such a big hit globally! (Wait, there's Mario too! But I'm talking about actress! lol) 
Go Yaya! Go Yaya! Woot! Woot! Your fans are cheering for you!

#SoProudOfThisGirl!

@Charlenem, thanks for sharing that cute video! It captures the heart touching and cute scenes of Yadech! I watched it like months ago! But still thank you to you for making me remember! 
@spyNY, you had me laughing so hard with those captions! Lol. Yes, Yaya does brighten Nadech's day more!