[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Channel 3 - Favorite Actors and Actresses.   

The results were the number of "LIKES' people press for the pictures in the Photo Album for "Favorite Actors/Actresses of the Year 2013"

Again, congratulations to Yaya .... :dance1: :dance1: :clap2: :clap2:

Here's the results for the guys.   

Also, another congratulations to Nadech...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@lovelyk... Thanks you for sharing the MV. It was beautiful and fitting esp when Yaya is away from her p chai. Love the song too! I'm getting back into d2b and Dan beam recently.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: back Lovely.  I missed you na!   
Another awesome MV and how appropriate is that the title of the song is called "Can You Come Back?"    Yaya will come back from The USA in a couple of days.    Thanks again and take care.   :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Oh how I missed you all!!! I wanna say BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR SHARING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING WOOT WOOT HAK YOU GIRLS!!!

I wanted to share my newest video because I missed Yadech sooooo muchhhhh!!! I hope you all like it!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cclu1ZF5Pss
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cclu1ZF5Pss

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone.  I'm so glad to be back :D  :dance1:  and sure miss all of you lovely ladies mak mak na.  Thanks so much for all your wonderful sharings :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: . 
I sure have a lot to catch up and will do later.  So sad, I didn't run into Yaya and can't even get any of Yadech magazines in Thai Town at all.   They all sold out :cry1:
daai said:
morning! now, it is 1.45 am in Malaysia :)

Dear Yadechers,
@Vimalee, @cookiies or anyone who can help me translate this news regarding conversation between Paajaew and chief editor/ journalist from daradaily. Plus, I need a confirmation about Yadech's movie this year is gonna happen or not?

Thanks na...

It basically said that paa Jaew Yuthtana would like to be a producer and bring Nadech-Yaya as the leads.   Paa Jaew is a director for DJA (Aww.....Fai and Jeed :heart: ) and TNNKK (pe Arthit and nong Nee :heart: ).

Hope it's true!!!  Would love to see Yadech in another lakorn or movie.....

Ah......Yaya is indeed very strong for her love ones..........

cr:as tagged

daai

sarNie Egg
@bubba - u r back!!! btw, thanks mak mak na :) u at least have a time to translate it for me. I appreciate them seriously. TQ

I hope Paa Jaew would take Yadech as main cast for his latest lakorn/ film and that's gonna the best gift ever for us and as one of my wishes in 2014 instead waiting for their lakorn, Rising Sun to be release. hahaha

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!!! Now, I've to go to work...bye, bye and cant wait for Yaya to be back as well :) miss her so much

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back bubba, glad ure back safely, mu! thank u for getting to trans so fast bubba. Like daai hope pjaew will have another project with yadech i never tired of watching yadech n on repeat playlist all the time. hope u rest up well its tiring on biz trip.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks you everyone for update!
@lovely, thanks for the mv, very lovely like you ❤❤
@Vimalee, thanks you for the wonderful news on Yadech winning! No matter what their always on top :)

@bubba, welcome back na and thank you for the translation. Hope this news will come true na!!

Got this pic from Boy IG.... I think it's all baby pics of the Lom Gang..... I can figure out only Nadech, Kim, Margie, Boy, Mint but I'm not sure the rest. Can you all tell who is who??

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - You're very welcome!

Keylargo - I always love reading your wonderful comments and words of encouragment! :)

Lovely_K - Thanks for the video! I love seeing Yadech old pics! I always get goosebumps whenever I see old videos and clips of them, it always makes me wonder when they fell in love! Love your video mak mak!

Vimalee - Once again, thanks for the wonderful updates!!! Congrats to Yadech!

Bubba - WELCOME BACK!!! I'm sad to hear you didn't get a chance to meet Yaya or get any mags, but I am super happy that you're back! Thanks for always translating for us ka!

MrsChum - Thanks for the pic ka!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
For the pic MrsChum posted, I think the order goes like....

Margie, Boy, Mint C
Nadech
Kim, Mark, and Yaya

I'm not sure.

I think Yaya pic is not in the pic. The last pic look like Boy adopted sister " wanmai"

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum - It doesn't look like Yaya but I figured it was her through process of elimination. Lol. I was wondering "How the heck did Boy get a hold of this picture of Yaya???" Also, I don't know who's Kim or Mark, I can't really tell the gender of those two babies. I chose Kim's pic by her eyes and Mark's pic by his face shape. I'm so bad at this.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
MrsChum - It doesn't look like Yaya but I figured it was her through process of elimination. Lol. I was wondering "How the heck did Boy get a hold of this picture of Yaya???" Also, I don't know who's Kim or Mark, I can't really tell the gender of those two babies. I chose Kim's pic by her eyes and Mark's pic by his face shape. I'm so bad at this.
I think you got all of them right....I was guessing it was Yaya too but than it look more like lilwanmai more.....I can be wrong though.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Nadech's mom uploaded so many pics of him when he was a child. Wow, he was a cute chubby baby. Some way he still look the same and just lost of his baby fat.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Since today is Children's Day in Thailand, I wanted to post this picture.

Yaya had donated her stuff animals that fans has given to her to the children.   She decided to give to them while they were napping so when they woke up they would be surprised and very happy... :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  Urassayaclub.com FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@noydarny, welcome and thanks for stopping by.     Yep, Nadech was such a cute and chubby baby and you could see his mischievous as a baby already.

I don't think that was Yaya's baby picture.   Many people have questioned that too and someone even posted one of the link and I saw that picture that Boy posted.   Apparently, there was another baby named Yaya so maybe Boy just googled Yaya's baby picture and came up with that one.   That baby doesn't have any resemblance to Yaya Urassaya at all.

This was Yaya when she was a toddler.

credit: withloveurassayas