[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww wish there were pictures to see but nonetheless I believe it did take place! 1st anniversary huh? So it did happened during TNNKK?thxs Nadechlover1 for sharing! Where did you read this??

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Orginally, when I read "hotel" my eyes were wide opened! Then I finished reading the sentence and Yadech only had drinks at the restaurant. Lol. Or who knows, maybe they both got a little too tipsy and couldn't drive home! Hahaha, jk. We all know how responsible they both are. Cat was probably with them anyway.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
nadechlover1 said:
I don't know if I should believe this , BUT OH MY Gosh ! Just Oh my Gosh !! ☺☺

Cr: nadech@pantip
known Yadech is real for a long time. My friend working in a hotel say Nd booked a table dining with YY for 1st anniversary
Nadech & Yaya found drinking together at perfume, 8th floor Thonglor right now 10.47 pm. 3/1/2014
It's a restaurant ja. I think it's bc yaya is leaving for days too.
It seems they don't try to hide now. Someone just saw them drinking together at Perfume just right now. They may announce soon

I was like freaking out while reading this ! Happy that this lovely couple are showing much more affection for each other (in love) ❤ (I wished there were pics ) stay strong YADECH !

thanks Nadechlover

if this is true i'm sure  :heart: yadech :heart:  kissed and  :heart: hug a lot during farewell time we dont need an insider and a picture to prove people in love will do those things in general :scratchhead2:​ yaya's black eye glasses looks like belongs to her p chai :cloud9:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Credit to Rasa at Yadech.com Forum.     :thanks: so very much from the bottom of our hearts...!!!

Yadech Interview in Kwan Ruen magazine.  Sorry, I tried to give the link but somehow it didn't work so I had to copy the text.  Rasa had put in a lot of time and efforts so I just wanted her work to be recognized and I'm sure Yadechers here at AF really appreciated it...!!!

Sorry for being MIA. There are translators for yadech too in Asianfuse the thread of Roy Fun Tawan Duerd na. For some long trans that they don't do, I'll do and post it here.

I don't trans for a long time, please help correct my language and if you don't get nor understand any part, do not hesitate to ask or pm me. I translate to spread yadech's news so it's important that you guys understand what I translate. Thanks

Q: You two have reunion again in The Rising Sun

ND: Yes. After Toranee NiNee Kraikrong (Who owns this land) I had a drama with Kim and Yaya has her own works. We come to meet again in this drama.

YY: It’s like you will see us two in two dramas because The Rising Sun is a series. P’Nadech and I play in Roy Fun Tawan Dued but we join in the drama Roy Rak Huk Liam Tawan of P’Oh and P’Taew too.  The story is suspense coz it’s full of many genre, drama, love, action and a bit of history as it’s a period drama.

ND: It’s 30 years back since when there’s no mobile phone and we still need to write letter to each other. It’s cute. We need to go to Japan again after filming there once for a week. Now we may stay there for 2 weeks and will film the two dramas simultaneously.

Q: There have been some promoting pictures released. You two wear Japanese costume. How are the characters in this story?

YY: I play a Japanese name Mayumi. She’s in a little oppress society. She’s a girl and her family is a part of making decision in her life. The decision made depends on others, not her own. But she’s tough even though other people have power over her. In her thought there’s nothing bad. It’s her culture.

ND: In this story, she plays quite mature character as she’s a doctor. I’m still playing a cheeky guy, particularly when he’s with the nang ek (main female character) he’d be very cheeky and like to tease her. But when he’s at work, he’d be
reserved and has leadership aura as he is the leader of business groups.  In Japanese, we need to use this word.

ND: I’m quite confident that I would look good because I always need to wear suit, (laugh) and with the character of Japanese person that I rarely play besides the film, Koo Gum. I also take many things I got from Koo Gum to apply in this drama. I think it’s a fun work. It’s fun to design the character to be unique.

Q: Yaya, playing a Japanese, do you need to especially adapt anything? You don’t look Japanese that much.

YY:  (laugh) I need to study about it a lot. About look, P’Jah (Yossinee, the PD) told me to not focus on it much. She prefers to run the story by its pace and the characters’ role according to the script. I need to learn many things. There are quite a few action scenes in this story. I have to play Kendo too. It does worry me because I haven’t played it before. I need to start to learn from the very basic lesson.

ND: I think when she wears Japanese outfit; her face would look a bit like those Japanese too. I believe it. When she’s filming, she can portray Japanese character. She also studies Japanese culture before playing too.

YY: I think this drama is new and different. It is what Thai lakorn has not made before. The characters alone are not that new, but with Japanese culture, it would be quite difficult because we don’t know about it. It is more on unfamiliarity but it’s challenging.

YY:  I learn that if you weren’t hurt first, you wouldn’t get to learn a lesson. It is the way they think. It’s like if you don’t sacrifice something; you wouldn’t get what you want. It’s the way they learn everything, music, sports, everything. You have to suffer and undergo any trouble before.

Q: You have filmed in Japan once already. How’s the work atmosphere over there?

ND:  It was veryyyyyy cold. I was shivering while acting. When it rained,  it’s even colder to the bone. But working in Japan helps me on the feeling. I mean I play a Japanese and I was there, I can feel it fully.  When we film here, the weather is hot. Think about it, playing as a Japanese but it’s hot. I can’t feel it fully. We were there 5 days, each place that we went is all beautiful. Sakura would bloom only 3 days and it was right when we went there. We filmed at a park with Sakura and a bit rain and a little humid.

YY: I was impressed by Sakura. It was very beautiful. The scenery of this drama is very beautiful. P’Ja really dump money to make good drama.

Q: It can satisfy the fans.

YY:  It’s sure good. If you ask me, I’m surely say it’s good. (laugh) And it’s not just a drama that you just watch, you will learn new culture on the country nearby Thailand too. This drama will heal those who miss us too because it’s a series, you can watch us in 2 dramas. These are another role that will prove our acting skill because it’s quite difficult.

ND: I think this drama gives benefit to both audience and actors. I think fans will be happy. The stories is not just about 2 people love each other and live together. It’s like they love each other in the beginning but couldn’t live together and then they turn back to love and live. There’s something up and down. There are also conflicts in it. Something about women and duty comes in the story, it makes him fear she’d get hurt.  And He dumps her without awareness of her  feeling. He only cares that if she’s with her, she’d be in danger. So 7 years pass without her in his life. But he’s still watch over her, take her picture and send her home and she doesn’t know about it. When they are together, Ryu would be a little horny. (laugh) He’d be cheeky and flirt.

Q: Let’s talk about personal life. I heard you two have just finished the examination.

YY:  That’s right. Liberal arts in Chula is normally difficult. I’m a little stressed because I will further education right after graduating. I’m not sure what field I’ll study yet.

ND: I’ve just finished it too. I’m now in year 4 like Yaya. There are just a training period and thesis I need to do so far. After this I’ll graduate.

ND: I think I will have a training in drama set. (laugh) On thesis, I will make a film which I think will be more difficult than when I study because it’s a graduate work. It’s like the work that evaluate you what have been in to your brain from 4 years studying. But when we don’t need to be in the class, we will have more time to do more activities; spend time with myself, going out, go to the beach. I haven’t thought about furthering education like Yaya. I want to rest first.  

Q: You two have a lot of works but yet don’t drop school, what the reason is that?

YY:  Study is important. If you aren’t educated, you won’t be able to manage your life. And no matter how much money you have, if you don’t have education, you won’t be able to manage your money or doing any other things. I’m working as well as studying, it’s ok. It’s also tired but not so much. I have been working since I was 14. I don’t think it is a work because I feel fun and I can gain experience. Study is my responsibility that I need to do it well.

ND: I think in Thai society degree and graduation prove how much responsible you are. I don’t mean those who don’t have degree are ot responsible. I mean when we have a chance to study, our parents can afford school fee, it’s got to be our responsibility that we need to get it done.  It’s been Thai culture we have for a long time. Working in this industry can’t be an excuse. I think it is an acknowledgement that you are really the man or not. Education is our importance anyway unless you are very very lucky or very smart like Steve Jobs who drop out and establish his own company. That’s the way he strives for.

Q: You two have a lot of merit events together these days.

ND:  We normally arrange Katin every year. About Phapa, we will change to make merit with in need kids in rural or in schools that teachers need to spend their own money for their students. 

Q: Is it your intention to do these activities every year?

ND:  It’s our intention. It’s actually my family’s norm that I have had to do ever since I was little, not that I just start to do it when I become actor. It’s also E-san (Northeastern) culture. If we don’t hold it, we still need to attend the ceremony. We are in the spotlight, so it’s easier to persuade people to make merit, to do good deed or help building religious buildings so our children can see it. There are very few people to do it or less of them can afford to do it. Only us are not enough so we ask our fans who have faith in it to help.   Most of them make transfer to us. I think it’s about merit promoting or distributing. Previously our Katin have been successful every time. I think I’m lucky to be in this family and have a chance to do these things. I don’t’ know if my mom wouldn’t do it, I would have done it or not because teens these days are staying far away from temple. I’m lucky that my mom always tell me and bring me to temples. It does help me on heart. I don’t feel affected much like others when things become chaos.   When I meet Yaya, I then persuade her because she’s got a lot of fans.   (laugh)

Q: Now You two become the talk of the town as a Koo Jin (fantasy couple).

YY:  Actually I don’t like saying we’re Koo Jin. This word is used in too often. I’d like people think we’re Koo Kwan (onscreen couple) Koo Jin is what we can imagine anyway like oh these two look good when they’re close to each other. To me, being a Kukwan with P’Nadech is from many supports and encourage of fans. I think it’s a good encouragement of us.  It’s not easy to have fans follow you everywhere. It’s tired too. I think it shows their sincerity to show their support.

ND: It is actually good. I think there have been this kind of ship since in the past already. In the past it’s called Ku Pra- Ku Nanang (Main actor –actress) or KooKwan (onscreen couple), today it becomes this word, Koo Jin. I think we also are because we grow up together and start work together. Now a days people have media in their hands, they can express their opinions so Koo Jin becomes a talk very fast.  

Q:  This is 45th year Anniversary of Kwuanruen magazine, we want to ask you about reading. Are there any books inspire you ?

YY:  I read a lot, I am a book reader because books help me relaxing. And If you study Liberal Arts in Chula, you would know we need to read a lot.  4-5 books per a semester. But I don’t really have any special book. But I like Nicolas Sparks.   Everything in his book is very romantic, it can get my heart. When we read, we will get the view of love that can apply with ourselves. I think he’s the most detail writer I’ve ever read from. Sometimes when read his books, I can console myself like there are others who are like this in this world. And we will get to know new world view.

ND: I’m not a reader like Yaya. It’s hard to get me read. I don’t read novel and if the books have no picture, I won't read it.  Since I was born until now I've never finished a novel.  But I do like reading some knowledge books, or if I really want to know something, I will buy a book about it to read. Books like food, vitamin, health or knowledge, how to and dharma book which contains 40-50 pages. I have short attention span. (laugh) The books which have influence on me most are those dharma books. Reading them will help me concentrate and use what I read to adapt with what I’m doing. But sometimes when I read books about food like eating vegetarian food, it also inspires me to eat too. Books also have influence on me even though I read only few.

Credit to Rasa at Yadech.com Forum.

thanks Vimalee and Rasa

my most favorite part is when Ryu  becoming HORNY towards Mayumi hahaha :loool:  :censor: nadech will act naturally towards his gf :cloud9: and could pretend to do it wrongly to take several cuts and take to prolong the skinships hahaha my delusional tots :rofl:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@soso, have a wonderful time at the beautiful city of phuket na.  Would like to go there someday.

Yadech always had fun when they're together.........

Nadech with his straight hair again since nong Yaya's not here to defend his hair.........

:heart: :heart: :heart:   This is so cute......Super Nadech flies nong Yaya all the way to LA :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I will translate the second paragraph only since it pertains to Yadech.

Sudsapda:  If you have one vote, who would you vote for as the huggable guy of the year?

Margie:       Nadech kha.  He is adorable, warm, and playful.  (Margie then made a face, Sudsapda then asked her, "are you jealous of Yaya?")   Margie then said yes because Yaya got to hug Nadech quite often. 

Boy also said he was jealous of Yaya because he wanted to pull Nadech's chest hair but he wouldn't let him do it.  Boy said Nadech only let Yaya.

I remembered in one of the BTS (DJA? or TNNKK?) not sure, Yaya misunderstood and pulled Nadech chest hair instead of gotten a hold of his collars or something, lol.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

I remembered in one of the BTS (DJA? or TNNKK?) not sure, Yaya misunderstood and pulled Nadech chest hair instead of gotten a hold of his collars or something, lol.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

FB[/color]
Thank you Vimalee for the translation. And thank you everyone for sharing.

@Vimalee, I think it's from Tnnkk bts.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
HELLO GIRLS! I read this thread everyday but haven't commented on it for so long!!! i just enjoy you girls gushing over yadech! Recently, I started watching DJA, GRGR again, omg, I miss yadech so much! So funny because for years, my mom has been saying that Yaya isn't pretty and they don't look good together. She wouldn't even bother to watch their lakorns but just now i rewatched GRGR and my mom is so hooked on them! LOL she now says Yaya is so cute, even her voice is so cute and that Yadech made such a beautiful couple....

all i can say, the power of Yadech. my mom was a anti fan but they can turn her around too! Rewatching them, i am inspired to continue my fanfic with them Min Island 1805 LOL

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi neena im still waiting for continuation of min island n m so glad u'll do so its an excellent one i love it. yadech r da cutest, beautiful even in ff i read theirs everyday, thank u neena i look forward. glad ur mom is sold on them.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Neezy, me too.  I sure miss them on screen and off screen.....hehe.  Thanks for sharing links and pictures ja.
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever, thanks for the info.  They're sharing haha,

Nadech is a director and pra'ek for his short film......Good luck na kha!

Our boy always manage to have fun while working.......

cr:as tagged

Taluikongtai, BTS of RFTD.   They seem to have lots of fun......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__SdGGwgMbE&feature=youtu.be
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=__SdGGwgMbE&feature=youtu.be

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! It is a chilly morning here in Sacramento. I am really ready for the warm seasons. So many trips planned.
Khub Khun Mak Everyone for posting and sharing.
I wonder how or what Nadech's film will be like. I am still anticipating Yadech's RS OST songs.

So Sexy!