[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! Christmas for 2013 is officially over. I can't believe how time flew by this year. Here's to a better 2014!!! :party:  :beer:  :toast:

Aww, I just love it when they are together. They have too much fun! Indeed, that is definitely Nadech taking pictures of Yaya's friends. I think that should say a lot about the two. More than friends. Congrats to our Yadech for winning! It is well deserved.

Wow, they got the whole fam there minus their dads.

Mr. Handsome, but why does he have a flip flop on? lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yeah...!!!      I've been voting and it paid off.      

Thank you MrsChum for sharing the great news.

Congratulations to Yadech and Ploy Gam Petch magazine for winning the Most Impressive and the Hottest Cover of 2013...!   :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap2:

MrsChum said:
CONGRATS to our Yadech for winning BEST COVER and IMPRESS COVER for 2013 .

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
daai said:
this is the best gift ever for u guys to finnnn...!!! nite, nite all

almost a perfect happy family pic. would hv been perfect if hey hv their dads in the pic. 

this pic looks out of balance somehow. the correct arrangement should be from far left - nadech's sis in law (cat), mae pla, nadech's FIL, yaya's FIL, mae kaew, nadech and of course yaya has to sit on the kugimiya's family coz she's soon to be a kugimiya!!! :weee:  lol  pardon me, i'm infected by yk's delusional mode lol

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Mr. Handsome, but why does he have a flip flop on? lol

lol @m9... my guess this pic was taken during RFTD filming in japan, the scenery (the tree) and what i presumed japanese flip flop he had on explains it all. it is a nice f[pic to look at if u crop the bottom part lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi cookiies thank u so much for ur kind trans its so good to know wat yadech spoke about in da exclusive interview. i love it they're so in sync, full of praise...n love for each other! wif appreciation cookiies HAK

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya

credit to the owner

@key  yaya is falling to nadech she is so vocal on her admiration to her p chai :heart: no one can escape from the handsome guy above especially yaya :heart:  :heart:

@cookies thanks for the eng sub you are such an angle for the yadechers international fans :thumbsup:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You Everyone for sharing all the videos. Cookiies, we really appreciate the sub. They are cute mak mak! Look so comfy with each other! You are doing a fantastic job!!! I can't wait to until you sub RS Series. Yahoooo!

Sasha- oh well! even with those flops he's still good looking. He's such a handsome man period! Lol

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hello, everyone! I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and I wish you well in 2014!

Thanks to those who have kept this thread going during this very busy time! You guys are great! Thanks mak!

Cookiies, thank you for all the time and effort you put into subbing the interview ka!!! I must say, this is probably one of the cutest interviews I've seen of Yadech. They both look very comfortable and they seem to admire each other a lot. Thanks again ka!

CaSURVIVOUR

Nadech Kugimiya born December 17, 1991
He has the star of the moon and the sun and is a Sagittarius which is the star of flourishing in money and works. His star has a lot of competition but nothing is able to pull him down. Can so predict that no matter how many or what soap opera he is in, it will be well received. He is the real superstar of the entertainment. His popularity is stable. He will not fall, instead his popularity will increase and strengthen. However, he needs to be cautious because the sun in his star is his elders. It means that there will be problem with between the elders due to the hot temper from the sun which will begin at the end of 2013. It is a problem that comes from the elders of both side. However, this won’t affect Nadech’s name. He will have secret love life as well and fanclubs will be chaotic regarding his love life. However, this will also not damage nor affect his destiny. The time he will most peak is between  February and April of next year.
Yaya Urassaya born March 18, 1993
Her soap opera will continue to succeed and will still maintain number 1 but she will not be the only number 1. She will not be outstandingly famous because there are a lot of competition, always, no matter whether it is regarding works or personal life. The people that compete with her is Virgo, Sagittarius, and Aquarius. She needs to take care of her health especially her intestine because her rahu is targeting that. As for people wanting to know about Nadech-Yaya’s outcome, I will say they both have the stars that push and assist each other but their stars don’t assist each other regarding their marriage life.

credit to the owner

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all 

i dont believe in fortune tellers personally but my delusional mind is reactivated on prediction about nadech:us becoming chaotic for his secret lovelife lol!

while yaya is yet unclear but i've read her last year prediction somewhat negative that she will not end up with nadech but to an older man (my yadech heart is bleeding lol)....but if we notice yadech is trying to fight their bad prediction so they always doing merits together so that they will never be separated now and in the future lol.sorry for my delusional tots lol!hahahaha

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
@yaya kugimiya...thats right,i dont believe the fortune teller prediction also about yadech...Nadech once said that he believes his mom words compare to fortune teller..