[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

these two are indeed lovers i just read a while ago about celebs in my country love teams became lovers in secret being together in just one movie or tv series  omg yadech are together for several times and never dated anyone else since they started being together in most of their projects. :heart:  :cloud9: i can feel the electricity on yadech's simple skinship :cloud9:  :cloud9:  they are just human being......yadech please break the record i mean the curse even the fortune tellers negative predictions...i refuse to believe the ft because this might be just a bluff or a press release we all know money talks :rofl:

sorry for reposting

@Neezy

yadech will be very busy next yr i dont hope too much for them to join the group to travel....and whenever nadech will spend time with yaya's dad i'm sure it will be very private and in secret because if nadech is confirmed to be very closed to yaya's family just like yaya to nadech's family.....it will be very obvious that they are indeed a couple....then their denials will be less reliable :scratchhead2:  :xmas:  :xmas:

merry christmas to all the yadechers :xmas:  :party:  :party:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :cheer:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Pe Neung posted this picture and wrote, "It is not easy to get these two people to sing the song together.  
Consider this as a New Year gift from me and the team @chandelier_music na krub.  Follow me and the soundtrack
of a lakorn Rising Sun with these two at @chandelier_music na krub"

Ahh.....thanks pe Neung and the team, this is indeed the best New Year gift na kha.  I can't wait to hear them!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wow......pe chai sings, nong sao dances.....they can form a great band...... :bhehe:

cr:as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i need ur help, pls look into the mirror, is this guy nadech???

yaya liked this photo on ig b4.

cr [SIZE=123.1%]moniqueyoungyuen[/SIZE]
Early Christmas Party!

ok, tody nadech is shooting lsr and yaya is in ch3. we dont know if it was nadech, if it was him, so it means they were together in somewhere during these days for an early christmas party with yaya's friends. if it wasnt him, so yaya just liked a photo from her friends,so ignore me :wink: .

handsome nadech
cr [SIZE=123.1%]sanddysandee[/SIZE]

cr yayeeumarin

cr nok_rachany

cr smoothmuffin

cr a_ann_nn

Merry Christmas to everyone in this thread and to our beloved yadech!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

hi soulmate Charlenem

my delusional mind says that guy in the mirror is 100% nadech :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: if i'm wrong just ignore me :lol2:

merry christmas :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi charlenem i think its nadech cos of similar santa hat which looks new n same colour shade as the ladies, he took their pic. im glad if was really him means hes special! Merry Christmas to u c, happy holidays!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Merry Christmas my loves!!! I hope everyone will enjoy their days off & take a breather ❤❤❤
Khub khun mak for all the pictures!

I think that is indeed Nadech! How come Yaya is not in the picture with her friends? I also noticed Yaya family dinner table was set for an extra person? Hmmm who can it be? Nadech or Henry? Lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sudsapda:    If you have one vote, who would you vote for as a huggable gal of the year?

Nadech:        I would vote for Pe Taew.  We played together in RRHLTW (Rising Sun part 1).   She is petite and adorable.  When we guys were talking and fooling around on the set, she would make a confused face.   She didn't talk much, but she would come and sit close to us, listening and smiling to herself.

OMG, Mark saved Nadech's life...!!!

Mark's account:

" The trip I always thought of was a trip I took with a friend named Nadech Kugimiya in Pattaya.   On this boat trip, whoever wanted to do anything can do it; whoever wanted to jump into the water can do it.    Then there was a moment when Nadech fell off the boat, but the captain/driver didn't know and kept on going.   When I saw what had happened, I hurried and asked the driver to turn around.....Nadech didn't wear a life jacket.  I was very sympathetic and pity Nadech while he was floating in the sea.   Finally, we got him on board again and he had an asthma attack but still smiling. "

Nadech, why didn't you wear a life jacket?    Please wear helmet too whenever you ride a motorcycle even though you may ride in the neighborhood in slow speed, you never know about other people driving.

credit:  Nadechworld FB

CaSURVIVOUR

when he is acting serious nadech is really perfectly handsome :scratchhead2:perfect match for yaya's beauty :heart:  what award he is receiving here?