[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Is that a recent picture of them? I really miss these two together!! Seriously rising sun lakorn is taking a long time 

Im just thinking what if the rumours about yadech movie is going to be a part 2 of grgr???  They should seriously have a baby in the movie even if its not a part 2 of grgr lol... I really 100x want to see them with a baby  :yes:  :baby-scene-pop-corn: 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to give you something to smile about hehe!!!! I missed these two so so much!!!

Cr: Keaw_jung
Caption of this pic was ... To every FC currently recording the soundtrack / song to Roy fun krup/ka

Lol notice the krup and ka !?!

Greeeed we get to hear their sweet voices again

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Regarding Nadech switching kookwan / koojin to Patricia, I don't think we Yadech fans have to worry, if anything, the fans who should be a little worried is Son-Vill fans, Patricia and Son seem to get along pretty well. Despite the slight age gap, they look great together. Their relationship is quite sweet whether it be a romantic one, a friendly one, or just a brother / sister relationship...

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hello all and welcome new members!

I just want to say I hope Margie's plan to have a group trip in the upcoming year will happen! My Christmas wish is to have Yadech spend some alone time together without their moms. I think a group trip will be fun for everyone and it will allow Yadech to "mature" in their relationship! Plus, the trip will help relieve Boy of his recent sex scandal and Kim with her post-breakup from Jett (even perhaps give her a chance to spend more time with Mark outside of work). Anyway, this is my Christmas wish! I hope it comes true! *cross fingers*

I also wish for Nadech to celebrate Christmas with Yaya's family this year! Yaya is totally a daddy's girl. Nadech seriously needs to spend more time with Yaya's dad. Lol.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It's ok ausa , I couldn't get my
Pics to display like that .. Lol
It seem to me this two switch watch lol cuz ya is wearing one but a silver one lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! I am down to my last days of shopping & I am barely at 31/2 out of 25 ppl. Why do I do this to myself? Lol hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Welcome Newbie!!!! Thanks for sharing the info on how to vote.
Aww, I miss seeing Yadech together. I wonder if they knew the picture was being taken??? I cannot wait to hear the song. I hope its a sweet slow love song like the song he sang for his University movie. ;) I love his voice & the song. ❤❤❤ Khub Khun Mak Everyone!

Btw, what does the krub/ka mean??

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Mey krub is used by guy and ka is by girls .. I guess it's like yes lol maybe someone can explain it better cuz I can't think at the moment .. Lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh okay I though it meant that too but I seen Ausa mentioned it above so I thought it had another special meaning? lol thank you Jess

Ahh, sexy Nadech!

Nadech & Mark must be close buddies!!! Now all he need to do is hook up with Yaya's other bestie so they can all do couple dates ❤❤❤

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! From Yadech! Lmao
http://instagram.com/p/iN6WelI2At/

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the pics everyone! Yadech are too cute when recording their music!

M9 - Like Pinky said...."krub or krup" is used by guys and "ka" it used by girls. It's a way of saying yes or is generally used after saying a sentence. I think Ausa was excited because both krub and ka was being used meaning Yadech wrote the caption to the pic TOGETHER! Lol.

Anyway, I think Nadech and Mark has always been close, they always go water-skiing together and stuff. And Nadech is such a grateful person. The day Mark gave Nadech some brand name clothes (when Nadech first moved to Bangkok), I'm sure was the day Nadech decided Mark is truly a nice person. Plus, Mark just got out of the hospital, I'm not surprised Nadech is one of the first people to visit him. Our Nadech is always caring. And yes...even though I don't like Kim because of the way she disrespected Jett during their relationship, I do want to see her with Mark. They make a cute couple. I'm just waiting to see if Margie will ever break-up with her boyfriend (who I like) for Boy? Maybe triple date??? Lol.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahh thxs Neezy for the clarification. Make sense now. That was sweet of Mark to give Nadech clothing. Hehe idk, seems like Margie is happy with her relationship.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, even though I want to see Margie with Boy, I do adore her relationship with her boyfriend. And does anyone know who Mint Chalida is dating??? I believe she has a boyfriend right? I never see him hang out with the group. Anyway, dear goodness, I just wishhhhh they can make this trip happen!!! I will forever be grateful to Margie if it does! :bravo:

A week alone with Nadech......and friends (especially one friend who was recently caught in a sex scandal while visiting Korea) and no elders, I don't know if Ma Pla would let Yaya go alone. But hopefully she trusts Nadech enough to have him look out after her daughter.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Yeah, even though I want to see Margie with Boy, I do adore her relationship with her boyfriend. And does anyone know who Mint Chalida is dating??? I believe she has a boyfriend right? I never see him hang out with the group. Anyway, dear goodness, I just wishhhhh they can make this trip happen!!! I will forever be grateful to Margie if it does! :bravo:

puppa, the younger brother of aff's husband. but mint hasnt admitted that she was dating him, she only said they were close friends. but he is everywhere with her, so.....it depends how u think about their relationship

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh, okay! Thanks Charlenem! I wonder if Songkran's brother looks anything like him? If so....way to go Mint Chalida! I shall goggle his image now! Lol.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Aff 's husband got the look but both has nice body .. Lol it's funny how they all hate how their mouth look .. Lol