[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww well, i hope to see the two at the Kerd Award than. Otherwise I'll be disappointed. A lot of us were excited to see them in Khon Kean

loveny4ever

sarNie Egg
@Ausa: You so lucky, im waiting for it long time, i hope i can get it tomorow. When i order they said it should be ship  in first week on Dec. Thanks and love every post and photo na.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
credits go to the owner 

nadech is______ he was speechless and trying to be funny upon reading his gf's birthday greeting :heart: 

happy birthday nadech best wishes and may you have more projects to come with yaya :heart:  :heart: 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
seriously girls, please don't bring up his IG username in a open forum. Some of u girls might not think it's a big deal, but to me I think it's big. 
Nearly all his fans and NYfans know about this IG but they just don't mention it. 
He made it private for a reason. 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I must agree with Cookiies. I feel the same way, the username is better off not mentioned. It's just another one of those unspoken rule.

But I must say thank you YayaKugimiya for sharing. :)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
can we say his ig just like their relationship is an open secret? :pervie:

thanks to everyone who brings beautiful wishes for nadech and sharing the nice photos of these two!

honestly, i m a little upset that yaya wasnt there for him but i understand when i saw ch3 was there for reporting this news. they dont want to make news and it is the best way to keep it quiet.

however, i m happy to see the photo yaya posted, hmmm, they really had a nice time in japan, i guess :heart: :heart: :yummy:

ps: what exact meaning of "bubba" ? :scratchhead2:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Same here, Charlenem. I'm also disappointed that Yaya didn't go to Khon Kaen. But like you, I understand that they want to be on the low (especially after the flowers rumors). I'm just happy to know Nadech will be back in BKK later tonight and there will be a birthday celebration! Who knows....maybe Yaya didn't go because she needs more time to get his gift, set his birthday event, and surprise him! Lol.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Finally, here's the translation na.

Yaya defends Nadech
that he never threw away flowers and denies that Ae Supchai  takes care of her work queue.

Previously, Nadech Kugimiya came out and gave interview in regard to the rumor that he threw away flowers from the young hiso Phum
sent to nangek koo kwan Yaya Urassaya Sperbund.  That is not true.  When met with Yaya,  komchadluek asked her about the news which
she acknowledged of having read about it already and replied as follow.

I knew about it na because someone sent it to me to read.  When I finished reading, I was thinking for a few minutes na.  Was it a script from
a lakorn that pe Nadech and I paired up?  (Smile).    But it was not.  It was a funny story that people made up.   (When asked, did anyone send
a bouquet of flowers? ).  No. I didn't even know anything about it.  I have to say that it is not possible.  At first, I thought its a scene in a lakorn. 
This is the news that Ive never talked to pe Nadech.   Personally, we rarely discussed about the news.

When the news came out and people might misunderstand pe Nadech, I will say that pe Nadech is not that type and  I think that no one will think
like that.  For those who knew the two of us would say that nothing like that could possibly happen.   Pe Nadech is not a hot-tempered person. 
Yaya explained.

When the reporters asked, is the hiso Phum courting you?  The young nangek quickly denied and explained.  No.  There is no one come into my life at
all.  Pe Nadech himself is already my best/closest friend.
(The reporter continued, or came courting but you were unaware?)   I study at Chula.  I have only
female friends not male friends .  (The reporters asked, there is the latest news that khun Ae is taking care of your work queue?)  No.  My mom takes
care of everything and the channel since Im still under the channel.  But there are some works that pe Ae helped taking care for me since were close. 
Yaya concluded.
Yaya, why didn't you just stop at "No, no one is coming into my life right now"??? Why did you have to add and make it veryyyy clear that P'Nadech is your closest friend??? Reporters didn't ask about your closest friend, they asked about your love life! Ahhhhh, Yaya's giving her man a little subtle shoutout! Woot woot! Hahaha! How can anyone pursue you after that statement, Yaya?!!

THANKS BUBBA AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO TRANSLATED!!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
the reason why his gf did not come on his bday party in kk is this my delusional mind say so lol!

part 7 yadech delusion

on the 16th of dec  yadech met up at yaya's apartment as usual mae pla is present but sleeping in the living room after watching some lakorns.in the study room yadech were both quite while their hearts are beating fast says love dub love dub love dub.

nadech:        nong sao yaya i have a huge problem i'm sure i'm in love with you please dont be mad at me at first i just want to 
                     keep this to myself because we were both young and still studying and have careers to take care of and some fans                      some fans are possessive of us so i keep on telling we are just siblings..........

yaya cried while listening to nadech

nadech:       nong sao please dont cry did i say something offensive?

yaya:           no i'm just so happy because i thought i was having a one sided love every time you said that we are just brother

and sister in some of your interviews.p nadech please let us stop being hypocrit because it's useless ........

then nadech suddenly hug yaya and kiss her on the lips their tongue meet their stomach are filled with butterflies yaya did not stop him she also enjoys the taste of their first ever real kiss off cam.....that send them to cloud9 while their vacuum kiss and tongue dancing are on going it seems there's no tomorrow both are hungry for real skinships until mae pla knock the door.

mae pla:         yaya did your p chai came already?you said he is coming for you to help him in his english subject.

yaya open the door and nadech greeting mae pla

nadech:        hi auntie you were sound asleep when i arrive so we did not wake you up

mae pla:       i will stay in the terrace to show myself to the paparazzi just in case 

then yadech were alone again

nadech:        i love you yaya (he whispered..yadech blushed) how about you nong sao

yaya:             i love you too p chai please take care of my heart because you are my first bf and my first kiss

nadech:        you are my first kiss too though i have gfs before all were not serious only for fun.i thank God i met you yaya i 
                     thought my life will be forever boring but you made me the happiest guy alive on earth since DJA the reason i 
                     always tease because i already like you.i'm so thankful to ch3 and the advertisers  for always pairing us you made 
                     my life complete and i cant live without you yaya.

yaya turns to red while listening to nadech's admission while looking eye to eye to each other

yaya:        i started to like you in grgr i dont know why but i was so happy when were together in the beginning i was mad at you 

you're too much of your teasing but actually when you're not around i am missing you.i cant live without you too p chai

nadech:        so we are officially a couple now but one thing i must tell you let us make this private as i've said fans some fans are 
                     possessive and we are youth role models so better keep this a secret is that ok my love? and you dont need to go 
                     to my birthday party tomorrow you gave me the most expensive gift already your priceless love.

yaya:             no i should come to your bday in kk i already promise to come.....(and she wisphered to nadech)
                      happy birthday my bubba :heart:  and i love you very much :heart:  ok if thats what you want.

nadech:         thank you my love nong sao :heart: let us never separate i want to grow old with you :cloud9: 

yaya:             same here bubba

and yadech hug each other and they kiss again to their hearts content nadech was eating yaya.... alive hahaha  :censor:  :loool:  :cloud9: 

THE END

sorry for my laziness of elaboration lol time to go to work......sorry for the delayed edition :woot2:  :woot2:

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! BARRY ! I hope to see pictures of yadech together ! today <3 ... hhmm i get it why nadech wants his ig private :")  :secret: ... just wondering is it really him ?... why is his dp or profile pic says F*** im leaving ? seriously ? :))  thanks for the updates and the delusional story . love it ! :) 

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting ladies..

Wow.... I have been missing in action for long. Glad to be back again. Miss miss miss the warmth in yadech house here. Thank you ladies for keeping up the news with pictures, clips and translations. I understand it is not easy to do translation esp when the article is long and you need to think which words to use to bring out the best on the meaning and it is time consuming too. Thus, my most heartfelt thanks to the translators, vamilee, bubba, Lovely_K, pinky3 and cookiies. Pls forgive me if I have
missed out anyone of you. I am not good to keep track for all the ppl on board here. Hahah.

I am initially excited that yaya is doing merit together with his p'chai on his birthday thru' her own mouth when reporter asked her. But kinda of disappointed that she was not there to celebrate together on the actual day for his birthday. No idea what is the reason for the last minute change of mind. Nevertheless, I do hope they do merit together for his birthday in BKK.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @yk for je delusinal story. Like it

Thanks girls for the all beautifuls pics,vidéo and comments

happy birthday to nadech wish him all the best.

@lu i Will be in bkk in 9 january hope to see You

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Birthday post from boy_pakorn

He posted this picture, comment and tagged yaya. What does he say.

[ @ ] boy_pakorn พี่แบรี่ครับผมรักพี่มากกกกกก แต่สำหรับผมแล้ว "รัก คือ การทำร้ายยยยย"ครับ จึงขอมอบรูปนี้เป็นของขวัญวันเกิดให้แก่พี่นะครับ ครึ~~~ แฮปปี้เบิดเดครับ
โฟโต้โดย :อุรัสยา ศิษย์คูกิมิยะ

ทำร้ายโดย :ปะกอน ศิษย์ลูกพี่หมุ่ยพุงโล
@urassayas

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
@boy_pakorn สุขสันต์วันเกิดคับพี่แบรี่ ขอให้พี่แบรี่มีความสุขมากๆครับ #หารูปคู่พี่แบรี่ไม่เจอเลยครับ #อยู่เครื่องเก่า#พอดีอยู่สนามบิน #เจอพี่แบรี่พอดีเลยครับ #เลยขอแชะด้วยซะโหน่ย #พี่แบรี่ครับ #ผมมีของขวัญให้พี่ด้วยนะครับ #อยู่ในรูปถัดไป #เพราะผมรักพี่มากกกกกกกกกกกก #ฮี่ๆ #หน้าเจ้าเล่ห์

boy_pakorn Happy Birthday P'barry, I wish you to be happy mak mak na P'Barry #I couldn't find a picture of u P'barry # They are in my old phone #right now I'm in the airport #Saw this poster of you #So I took a pic with it #P'barry krap # I have a present for you # It will be in the next picture #I Love you so much #long face

"พี่แบรี่ครับผมรักพี่มากกกกกก แต่สำหรับผมแล้ว "รัก คือ การทำร้ายยยยย"ครับ จึงขอมอบรูปนี้เป็นของขวัญวันเกิดให้แก่พี่นะครับ ครึ~~~ แฮปปี้เบิดเดครับ โฟโต้โดย :อุรัสยา ศิษย์คูกิมิยะ ทำร้ายโดย :ปะกอน ศิษย์ลูกพี่หมุ่ยพุงโล @urassayas"

Boy_Pakorn: P'Barry krap I love P so much, but for me ''love means destroying'' Krap. Therefore I will be giving this pictures as a birthday present to you. So... Happy Birthday Krap.. Credit to photo goes to Urassaya kugimiya.. Destroy by Pakorn and his student @urassayas"

BTW saw that yaya made a comment on the pic of nadech sleeping and she wrote: I sooooo did not give u permission to upload this na ka 

I love the fact that boy wrote yaya's name as : Urassaya Kugimiya haha and thank god that he reveal that this picture is from yaya lol cause without him we wouldn't know that yaya is the one that send this pic to him