[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I think the IG name is cos he loves cars.... Naga_naga has tagged him in a tonne of photos esp after the nagara fashion show And even tags him in yaya pics.. Hehe

Anyways... Great news... Look what arrived today...

So to those who also ordered it u should get it soon. Great Xmas pressie esp when it's about 1 week away....

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
Just want to mention that FLOWER THROWING rumor reminded me of Jinxx's fiction 'Soulmate Path' :lol:

hi ceci its da saddest ff ive ever read, i normally reread jjinxx's ff bcoz they're excellent but this 1 i cant, 2 sad cried so much !

bobby101

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Ohhhh whats the username? Did he thank Yaya too? Hehe
Is the username naga naga?
@M9 he didn't thanks her, but his comment is huhuhuhu hahahaha hehehehe

pinky3

sarNie Adult
He llove them both , fans gave the football shirt I think 2 or 3 years ago .. They are called Manchester United .. Short for manu .. Lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
I think the IG name is cos he loves cars.... Naga_naga has tagged him in a tonne of photos esp after the nagara fashion show And even tags him in yaya pics.. Hehe

Anyways... Great news... Look what arrived today...

So to those who also ordered it u should get it soon. Great Xmas pressie esp when it's about 1 week away....
Congrats ja! After saw your post I walk to the mailbox in the cold night to see if I got mine, but sadly nothing yet :(

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@mc and m9 - I wasn't expecting it until like next meek, I saw a yellow envelope hanging from the mailbox and just ran out ! U will hopefully get yes 2moro ... Fingers crossed !!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE UPDATES!

Paul4NR - Your comment cracked me up! Yessss, I totally agree! Yaya should changed the stars to hearts and "bubba" to "baby"!

My heart nearly skipped a beat when I read Yaya's caption! Bubba is a term used as "brother" but in American culture it can also be used as a term of endearment or in an affectionate way....hehehe! I'm so happy!

Ausa - CONGRATS!!!! Soooo happy for you that your mag came in early!

Lovely_K - Good observation ka! I think it must be in Japan also! So happy to know while they went out to get candy for the crew, they also snuck some alone time and got coffee! :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww!! Thanks for the videos Jess.
Hehe Lovely! You're great at observing!!!

How come I don't see Yaya at the merit?? No pictures of the two :(

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't think Yaya will be going to Khon Khaen or else Yadech fans site would list her flight schedule but instead they said she will be resting.   Nadech is scheduled to come back on the same day so I take it he will be going to Kerd Awards on the 18th.