[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
luloveyaya
seem like they won, right ka, right ka ??????????? aaaaaaaaaaaaa :woot: :woot:

ผลรางวัล TV3 fanclub awards ออกแล้วค่ะ เย้ๆ ยินดีกับเด็กๆด้วย และขอบคุณทุกคนมากๆๆๆๆๆนะคะ ขอบคุณ @ch3fanclub

Hi lu good morning tysm bringing da wonderful news 2us, super excellent n happiest news coz tot k was da winner but no its still #1 4 our yaya! thumbs up all da way! ty lu mu! HAK

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello and thank you everyone for your beautiful and wonderful sharings na.

Wow.......A Big Congrats to Nadech and Yaya for winning Ch3. Popular Actors/Actresses!!!!

Awww.....So cute.......Yaya posted this and wished HBD to pe Nadech

"Happy Birthday na ka P' Nadech! Wishing you all the very best na ka good health n lots of joy bubba "

I'm super happy.  She called Nadech bubba :dance1:  :dance1: :cloud9:

cr: as tagged

:hapbday: :hapbday:    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADECH!!!   May all your wishes and dream come true!!!    :hapbday: :hapbday:

cr:sodahead.com

Oops!   @ MrsChum, We're soul mate today  hehe.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
meysaelee said:
Is yaya going to nadech hometown today
Yes, Mey! They doing merit at KK. Can't wait for pics :)

@bubba, happy to be your soulmate! I don't mind having a soulmate so sweet and kind like you :heart:
I was all smiling reading the last word "bubba" I thought I read wrong!! You must smiling from ear to ear :heart:

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Wow....wow!! First time ever Yaya wish Nadech happy birthday in IG. Usually she wish everyone else except Nadech. Yaya is starting to open up more and more....I LIKE!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I know!! its the first time she posted a happy bday photo of nadech and it looks like they are on a date... lol a lil hint over here and there is also good idea... Yaya how bout changing the stars background to hearts and bubba to baby??? hahahhaa HAPPY BDAY NADECH!! 

Just a thought... what do u guys think about the word bubba? doesnt it mean brother?? i might be wrong...

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
1 more thing bout yaya hint, on yaya's mouth is not from her drink but from her p'chai...seems like coffee????they share drink also????? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

spyNY

sarNie Egg
Happy birthday to my handsome Nadech. Best wish! :heart: :heart:
Ps: I don't see any of pic of Yaya at airport, don't tell me that she not coming or she just send the pic on IG instead.....

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
spyNY said:
Happy birthday to my handsome Nadech. Best wish! :heart: :heart:
Ps: I don't see any of pic of Yaya at airport, don't tell me that she not coming or she just send the pic on IG instead.....
I can't seem to find any either .... What I hope will happen is that she and mommy pla are going to surprise Na in KK, maybe sneakily board a plane in don mueng airport not suvarnabmi. Yaya did post up her IG photo as early as the photos pics from mae kaew posted the family pics at home. Maybe she woke up to give him a call before he left. Another hint that she mayb there is jackarita from tv pool posted up a pic and asked ppl in KK and yaya to pass on the bday messages to nadech. Anywho.... He gets back 9pmish bkk time mayb the gang will throw him a bday party....