[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
meysaelee said:
Can someone translated this when you guys have time http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20131212/174613.html
Finally, here's the translation na.

Yaya defends Nadech
that he never threw away flowers and denies that Ae Supchai  takes care of her work queue.

Previously, Nadech Kugimiya came out and gave interview in regard to the rumor that he threw away flowers from the young hiso “Phum”
sent to nang’ek koo kwan Yaya Urassaya Sperbund.  That is not true.  When met with Yaya,  komchadluek asked her about the news which
she acknowledged of having read about it already and replied as follow.

“ I knew about it na because someone sent it to me to read.  When I finished reading, I was thinking for a few minutes na.  Was it a script from
a lakorn that pe Nadech and I paired up?  (Smile).    But it was not.  It was a funny story that people made up.   (When asked, did anyone send
a bouquet of flowers? ).  No. I didn't even know anything about it.  I have to say that it is not possible.  At first, I thought it’s a scene in a lakorn. 
This is the news that I’ve never talked to pe Nadech.   Personally, we rarely discussed about the news.

When the news came out and people might misunderstand pe Nadech, I will say that pe Nadech is not that type and  I think that no one will think
like that.  For those who knew the two of us would say that nothing like that could possibly happen.   Pe Nadech is not a hot-tempered person.” 
Yaya explained.

When the reporters asked, is the hiso “Phum” courting you?  The young nang’ek quickly denied and explained.  “No.  There is no one come into my life at
all.  Pe Nadech himself is already my best/closest friend.  (The reporter continued, or came courting but you were unaware?)   I study at Chula.  I have only

female friends not male friends .  (The reporters asked, there is the latest news that khun Ae is taking care of your work queue?)  No.  My mom takes
care of everything and the channel since I’m still under the channel.  But there are some works that pe Ae helped taking care for me since we’re close.” 
Yaya concluded.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:

Yaya defends Nadech
that he never threw away flowers and denies that Ae Supchai  takes care of her work queue.

Previously, Nadech Kugimiya came out and gave interview in regard to the rumor that he threw away flowers from the young hiso “Phum”
sent to nang’ek koo kwan Yaya Urassaya Sperbund.  That is not true.  When met with Yaya,  komchadluek asked her about the news which
she acknowledged of having read about it already and replied as follow.

“ I knew about it na because someone sent it to me to read.  When I finished reading, I was thinking for a few minutes na.  Was it a script from
a lakorn that pe Nadech and I paired up?  (Smile).    But it was not.  It was a funny story that people made up.   (When asked, did anyone send
a bouquet of flowers? ).  No. I didn't even know anything about it.  I have to say that it is not possible.  At first, I thought it’s a scene in a lakorn. 
This is the news that I’ve never talked to pe Nadech.   Personally, we rarely discussed about the news.

When the news came out and people might misunderstand pe Nadech, I will say that pe Nadech is not that type and  I think that no one will think
like that.  For those who knew the two of us would say that nothing like that could possibly happen.   Pe Nadech is not a hot-tempered person.” 
Yaya explained.

When the reporters asked, is the hiso “Phum” courting you?  The young nang’ek quickly denied and explained.  “No.  There is no one come into my life at
all.  Pe Nadech himself is already my best/closest friend.  (The reporter continued, or came courting but you were unaware?)   I study at Chula.  I have only

female friends not male friends .  (The reporters asked, there is the latest news that khun Ae is taking care of your work queue?)  No.  My mom takes
care of everything and the channel since I’m still under the channel.  But there are some works that pe Ae helped taking care for me since we’re close.” 
Yaya concluded.

thanks bubba

i'm all smiling from ear to ear when yaya said there's no guy in her life at all but p nadech is an exception her closiest and best male friend that is equals to bf lol no need to elaborate :heart: any further who would dare to court you yaya but your one and only p chai(who is tired to pretend as your sibling) :heart:  :heart: this will be my next inspiration for my delusional mini ff :woot: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba tysm translating this long article 4us ! i love tat yaya is defending her bf all da way n emphasizing again nadech is her closest/bf n her friends r all ladies ! i'd say shes being v considerate 2 her bf not any tom dick or harry 4 her only Nadech !!! ty bubba, wif appreciation.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Wow!!! Yaya always soo lucky to touch Nadech bare chest :heart: :heart:

yadech possessive of each other ok ok ok fate and destiny are on your side who dares to separate you two lol :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

ty mc yk love this pic, they're possessive of each other....yaya gets 2 touch nadechs chest ... nadech is comfortably placing his hand on her thigh like he does it on a regular basis ... theirs r so bfgf touch !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i wonder if nadech is part of the pictorial because he is acting funny here while yaya is doing the photoshoot alone.or he is just being there to support his nong sao .please correct me if i'm wrong before i become crazy of my yadech delusions lol!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
seem like they won, right ka, right ka ??????????? aaaaaaaaaaaaa :woot: :woot:

ผลโหวต TV3 fanclub awards ค่ะ ^^
IG : nytogether
ผลรางวัล TV3 fanclub awards ออกแล้วค่ะ เย้ๆ ยินดีกับเด็กๆด้วย และขอบคุณทุกคนมากๆๆๆๆๆนะคะ ขอบคุณ @ch3fanclub ด้วยค่ะ

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

Yaya defends Nadech

Yaya explained.
am totally in :heart: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Paul4nr I like that video along with the song as well. I think i've watched it a few times too. lol
Wow! Even Nadech looks shy that Yaya is touching his chest. Lol :crush:
Thank You Bubba for tranlating that article of the flower incident. Why can't the reporters let it go already. Both already said it didn't happen. :rant:  :rant:  

:thanks:  :thanks: Mak Mak Everyone for sharing, commenting and posting!!! :highfive:  :grouphug:

It is Nadech's Birthday!!! :cheer:  :party:  :heart:  :toast:  

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks again bubba for translating another article for us....We all know why no guys come and court you, Yaya and you know it too, right?  :pervie: :bhehe: :coverlaf:

@lu, thanks for the wonderful news about Yadech winning the Popular Actor/Actress CH3 Fan Club Award...!!!    :clap: :dance1: :thumbsup: :clap2:

Last week when Kim was leading and I said I would not be surprised if Kim won this year, and boy was I so wrong.  The last  several days Yadech fans really pulled through and fought until the last minutes.   I'm so proud of Yadech fans in Thailand for their continuing support and love for Yadech.

For popular lakorns:      1.  The Sixth Sense      2.  Mark & Kim - TRRR            3.  Nadech & Kim - RP

Here's the final result for Popular Actors/Actresses 

credit:  NY Family at pantip FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the cmt and pic!
@lu, thank you for the wonderful news. I was so sad when I see that Kim was leading. I was being the selfish fan, if Yaya couldn't win, I don't want Nadech to win either. I'm so mean!! But Happy now that both made it to the top.:clap: :clap:

It's always nice to see not just us fans ad mire yadech. I guess those girls love and admire Yadecg like us. And lucky to get a message from them. Hope it will encourage them more to win their game.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jvHhpTh2Vjc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjvHhpTh2Vjc

Natt Ntk

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, you got to love Yadech fans.  When Yaya was behind Kim last week, someone even suggested that Yadech fans should vote for Mark so Mark can be in the lead with Kim and Nadech will be second with Yaya.   However, Nadech fans showed no sign of slowing down and he was consistently in the lead; Yaya and Yadech fans then put their efforts and fought until the last minutes and it paid off.  I'm touch reading their comments and proud of their perseverance.  

It is already December 17th in Thailand soooooo........

:hapbday: :hapbday:   :hapbday:  :hapbday:  :hapbday: 

Have a Wonderful 22nd Birthday, Nadech ...... and Many Many More...!!!        

credit:  goodlightscraps.com

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for all the updates ka! I really haven't had time to read everything but I just want to give my thanks! Anyway, congrats to Yadech for coming out as #1 like always!!! The fans in Thailand did a great job in voting! I'm so proud of our Yadech, they are still so loved by many people! Also, it is now Dec 17th in Thailand so.....

H A P P Y    B I R T H D A Y    N A D E C H ! ! !  :thumbsup: :yahoo: :tease:

May all your wishes and dreams come true ka! And may you encounter nothing but good things in life!

Anyway, I feel like I've missed out on sooooo much of Yadech's news!!! You girls are wonderful! I truly appreciate all your efforts in updating people like me (who are busy) with all of Yadech wonderful news. I want to thank you each and everyone from the bottom of my heart! And in case I won't be back for awhile....I want to wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :xmas: :heart:

Also, thanks to those who wished me well on my final exams!!!! Love you all! Meysaelee, I hope you did well on your exams! Best of luck!