[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech's birthday is December 17th.  Last year, he celebrated his birthday in LA, California.  Many Yadechers here at AF were very lucky to have met him and Yaya during the Lays event.

Vimalee said:
Please read regarding Nadech's birthday...!!!

We, NYtogether fan club (www.NadechYaya.com), invite everyone to be part of Nadech's 22th anniversary birthday celebration.

If you are interested in joining us, please share with us your wishes on his birthday. Here is what you can do:

1. Pick a photo of Nadech that you like best. It can be a photo from fashion sets, magazines, your photo with Nadech, or Nadech photo, which you photographed from any events.

2. Write birthday wishes on that photo. Your photo size should be 6 inches x 8 inches.

3. Please send your photo file as an attachment to nytbirthday@gmail.com or post the photo here on this page (we will delete your photo after we collect it already)

4. Please send the photo to us by December 12, 2013

We will collect all the photos and your birthday wishes and give them to Nadech

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

daai

sarNie Egg
@MrsChum...thank u so much but, its hard for me to download. can u teach me how to download them? what should i do? oh, no!!!
please...if u dont mind  :scratchhead2: i really need to download them asap. i cant wait to watch them before RS series start, lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Helloooo Everyoneeee! Oyy, it has been a busy Thanksgiving weekend for me. No time to just sit and chill for at least a good hour straight. I hope everyone had a nice long weekend!!!!

Thanks Vimalee for the info. Aww, I wish they would do Cali again for his b-day. I for sure will not miss it this time. lol
I wanna participate in his b-day thingy that they are doing.
Thanks to all the lovelies on here for posting, sharing, commenting and etc's.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again bubba for translating another article for us.
So we learned from Mae Pla that Yaya doesn't like taking pictures, but we often saw her taking pictures of her Pe Chai......aww, it has to be a special someone :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I wish Yaya would post more pictures on her IG because many fans have begged and requested her.  Thanks to Mae Pla urging, now we get about one picture a day if we are lucky.  Mae Keaw, on the other hand, posts about ten times Yaya's.   I feel that Yaya is a very private person and she doesn't feel comfortable posting like other celebrities.   She hardly even posting her own works and whenever she posted her pictures with Nadech, the fans were so excited and liked the picture and wrote many comments.

bubba said:

cr:Nyclub

While Yaya was doing the photo shoot, Mae Pla was sitting down and having a casual conversation with Sudsapda.  "Yaya is so lucky to have the fan clubs who really love her.  
They're so adorable together with NY fc that cheering Nadech and Yaya throughout.   This work consisted of the intensely voting  schedule/timetable almost without sleeping.  
I wanted to really thank you kha.    Yaya didn't even see some of the photos.   Really, Yaya is a person who doesn't like taking pictures and doesn't like playing mobile devices. 
Sometimes, I have to force her.   Sometimes, the fan clubs would request her to post more pictures for they missed her, then she'll post.   Now, she has almost a million followers
but posted only a few hundreds photos.  She said that she really wants quality followers not just looking at the pictures....But, I don't know if that's an excuse or not."  (laughing)
:thanks:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
daai said:
@MrsChum...thank u so much but, its hard for me to download. can u teach me how to download them? what should i do? oh, no!!!
please...if u dont mind  :scratchhead2: i really need to download them asap. i cant wait to watch them before RS series start, lol
@daai, I'm also low tech myself. I haven't download anything yet. I was told from my husband not to dl anything cus I always cause the laptop to be slow due to my obsession..... :bhehe: Mayb one of the Yadecher can help you ja, their always sweet and kind to help out.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
aww..both are spending time with their dad cuz father 's day is coming for them, if i am not mistaken its dec 5 .

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@daai, I tried to translate that article and got half way.  Some of the words are very blurry  and hard to see with my 4 eyes.  But I'll try my best to finish it na.
@keylargo, thanks sweetie for your concern.  HAK to you.
Thanks everyone for pictures, info., and very nice comments mak mak na.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:         Awww......Love these pictures.....so sweet.......     :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
This is cute......

Nadech wrote:     Sawadee krub.  I'm Nadech Kugimiya.   I would like to invite everyone to exercise to maintain physically and mentally healthy na krub.
Just raising my hand and wave bye bye in front of the TV screen, it's an exercise krub.

Agree, so while I was typing this translation, I raised my hand to say hello to our lovely Yadechers here hehe, I even did some jumping jacks until I coughed too much.  Well, that's enough exercise for me for a while hehe.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Sorry Paul4nr i didn't see any clear one. If i come across it ill post for you.
I love that picture too Bubba. Super cute! Thxs for translation :)
I need some motivation to work out. I just love food too much hsha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
This is cute......

Nadech wrote:     Sawadee krub.  I'm Nadech Kugimiya.   I would like to invite everyone to exercise to maintain physically and mentally healthy na krub.
Just raising my hand and wave bye bye in front of the TV screen, it's an exercise krub.

Agree, so while I was typing this translation, I raised my hand to say hello to our lovely Yadechers here hehe, I even did some jumping jacks until I coughed too much.  Well, that's enough exercise for me for a while hehe.

m9saeteurn1 said:
Sorry Paul4nr i didn't see any clear one. If i come across it ill post for you.
I love that picture too Bubba. Super cute! Thxs for translation :)
I need some motivation to work out. I just love food too much hsha

thank u bubba nadech 1 us 2 stay healthy, i'll climb stairs ! glad ure better bubba !

ure so sweet n kind m9, i love tat pic Paul4nr mentioned 2 !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Wow thanx everyone for their posts had fun reading them all!!! @m9 @yk @lu @daai @Mc @mey @char @paul @fyi @meo @sasha @pinky @cookiies @ausa @c1ndy @tippy @kittiya @neezy @huan @spy @nett @queen @tsu @anyone else I missed I'm sorry :( WOW we have a huge family now woot woot!!!

@bubba @vim thanx for all the translations you two rock as per usual!!!
@key thanx bestie ummm lol ive been feeling like were in a yadech drought but hopefully we will have a full on storm soon hehe. Awww Im glad my videos can keep the FIN going :). Well with that said I have a .........