[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks Moe for the beautiful pic. Love it ja!
@lu....our boy is hilarious. Can be hyper and gentleman at the same time ..... :bhehe: :loool:..... :bhehe: :loool:..... :bhehe: :loool:..... :bhehe: :loool:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ceci, :highfive: hello ceci, glad to see you here.  Please stop by more often na.  Yep, they're so beautiful!!
Thanks meo for sharing beautiful picts and lu for sharing :coolpix: pics.   Nadech is so funny!!!!
@Falada, Yaya said, Help! Help!  I didn't do it.  I was framed.  She's so funny!!

So beautiful......traveller's companion mag.

Watch out Yuji, Ryu will not like it!!

Yuji prob. got punched by Ryu, so Dr. Mayumi has to take care of the wound lol.

cr:as tagged

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
@lovely, bubba: thanks for the nice pics ka! i can't wait to watch this lakorn on air anymore :cry:
btw, lovely: i love ur signature a lot. I also watch The Heirs and the couple Yoon Chang - Bo na is my most favorite :woot: i really love their acting, so cute and sweet :dance2:
i do think that Nadech's left hand and Yaya's right hand meet each other at Mea Kaew's back :dance1:
Cre: on the pic

And Yaya in high school uniform :dance3:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
oh myyyyyyy.... post more back hug pics i think i'll faint right away... but please dont stop posting sweet pics lol!!! i dont mind fainting or the oxy tank i think we hv plenty supply here by the oxy team rite... haha

hi vimale, u've been away for quite long time. hope everything is well. we certainly miss u. and the minute u came back u start spoiling us with many fan acc... thank you so much :flowers: . i like the Koo Kun thing ... and the comments by the admins is hilarious lol.

oui yaya's coming back on the 24th... poor nadech! and poor us... we'll be short of fin n jin pics :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  we've been spoiled with too much fin n jin pics i just dont want yaya to comeback yet... wish she'd stay lil bit longer... but i guess we cant stay on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  forever rite... the cupids will get angry if everyone decides to migrate to  :cloud9:  lol.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
in my own personal experience a day without seeing each other seems forever.these two are use to see each other daily when yaya left expect yadech will be seen with their mobiles in their hands :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :clap2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
hahaha, crazy boys. and mario was easy while facing to them, he was eating....lol!

crthersingsun
http://youtu.be/ulioO7a7_Hg

@lu,  ooooppss.....yeah, u helped us already, how could i forget it :weee: ? i m sorry.... :bhehe: , but u study the language by urself?

thanks to @bubba @vimalee, @mrs chum, @lovely k, @yayakugimiya, @key, @m9, @meo, @falahda @sasha and everyone who shares infos,comments, translation and photos..... :rockon:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha, Charlenem,  i am just kidding na. I lived in Bangkok for 6 years, my friend stayed same period , she can speak Thai as local now, I have not paid attention much to learn Thai until now, I'm regretting now :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have been learning Thai by myself since the beginning, actually, I knew more words now bcs of Yadech's lakorn. :bhehe: :bhehe: Dao Rueng are the  first lakorn that I watched without sub. I guess the story is not much complicated then I almost understood what they said.

Now I'm watching maya tawan with Vietsub. it's good too. It's funny that  the room of Yaya's character has Nadech's picture on the wall hahaha. Decorator must be Yadecher hahahah

I wish that Dao Rueng can have Engsub, then I can understand and enjoy it more :pervie:

Aww, I love the video in your post mak mak, Nadech is crazy as usual, I was laughing so hard watching his dance but MARIO, so calm. It makes me anticipating more for his lakorn with my YAYA. :weee: :weee: :weee:

About translating, as we have Bubba, Vimalee , Lovely_k, Cookies ... here, I think they will do that job better than me, as I understood but maybe not 100% ^^

THANK YOU LADIES FOR NEW UPDATES KA :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
yadech and the queen of yadech shippers khun ja :worthy:  :clap2:  :clap2: 

what's in yaya's hand? probably the marker pen used to draw the comic characters of themsleves? she might hv drew them all, nadech's face looks a bit too long just the way yaya once describe the drawings she made of nadech when she was interviewed in 3zaap.

yk ~ u r rite!... the ig/internet probably be infiltrated by yadech's pics with their mobiles after this lol

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
@vimalee welcome back miss You

@lu,@lovely,@m9,@sasha,@yayakugimiya,
@meo,@mrschum,@charlenem,@key thanks for all the pics,comments and vidéo

@bubba thanks for the translation

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone.  Hope you all will have a wonderful day na.

Thanks yk, meo, & Charlenem for another jin and fin pictures and clip kha.
@Sasha, agree with you, Yaya is very talented indeed.

More beautiful pictures na.
Nadech didn't have a queue that day but he's there to take care of nong sao hehe.

:heart: :heart: :heart:  Yadech are so narak mak mak.   They sure have a lot of fun when they're together hehe.

cr:as tagged

IG link of Yaya dancing,,,,so cute......

http://web.stagram.com/p/594608422000484216_509822

IG link of the drawings....very nice

http://web.stagram.com/p/594603467231039690_5780355

BTS clip of Yaya in Praew mag.  She is so pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7TL5CczeCk&feature=youtu.be
cr:praew mag

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning all my Yadechers! I la la la love waking up too so many comments and beautiful pictures! They look extremely beautiful. Ahh, Nadech look so deliciously handsome in his tuxedo with the picture of him, his mama and his beautiful girl. :wub:
Aww, I love the picture of yaya taking a picture of Nadech. They do spend a lot of their time together even when they are working. I love it. Nadech, you might need a longer shirt dear. Lol
I think this lakorn is going to be amazing watching. I can't wait to see all their chemistry, bickering and jealousy! I'll be on :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  for a long time. I'll probably end up  watching this lakorn 100x like all of their others where you just memorize the script. Thank you everyone! I hope everyone enjoy their weekend.  :clap2:  :rofl: