[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:so much key dear.  You're such a sweetheart!   
I miss Yadech and all my Yadechers here so no matter how hectic life is, just can't seem to stay away for too long.....

keylargo said:
thanks every1 i love reading all ur cmns they're so full of yadech love, da essence in this forum, n so much love among us, its my favourite hangout !
welcome back vimalee, sure miss u alot, glad ure parked on c9, best place ever 2b !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think the makeup artist did an excellent job in transforming Yaya who is mixed into a very believable Japanese bride.  Yaya looks like a porcelain Japanese doll here, and I like that she looks very poise and confident - very fitted to be the wife of Master Ryu.

Earlier this year many Yadech fans wanted Yaya to be Ungsumalin in Koo Kum.   I'm glad she was not in there because Koo Kum is an ill-fated couple; whereas in RFTD, they are Koo Kun, a blessed couple.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oopss, Lovely you are just too fast! Thank you very much for all the beautiful pictures Lovely and Charlenem! I love how really close they are. I like that Yaya took that picture of them at the dinner table :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty lovely charlenem m9 ! da traveller mag pics r just so hot ! their outing indicates their v closesness !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
I think the makeup artist did an excellent job in transforming Yaya who is mixed into a very believable Japanese bride.  Yaya looks like a porcelain Japanese doll here, and I like that she looks very poise and confident - very fitted to be the wife of Master Ryu.

Earlier this year many Yadech fans wanted Yaya to be Ungsumalin in Koo Kum.   I'm glad she was not in there because Koo Kum is an ill-fated couple; whereas in RFTD, they are Koo Kun, a blessed couple.

I miss u, dear. I have wondered where our Vimalee is . Glad that you are back now. I dont know what happened to you, but be strong and try to think positively that everything will be fine and time will make things easier, that's what I did if bad or sad things happened. RAK na :kiss3: :heart:

About YAYA in wedding dress, I agree with you. The make up artist made Richy's face looked like a statue in Koo Gum, too white and the bride that time did not love her groom, but for this,  awwwwww.... :thumbsup:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MORNING LADIES ! Just wake up and saw all the new pics , dont know what to do now. Seem that I am like this quite often recently hahaha

@ Lovely_K, m9, Bubba, Charlenem, Vimalee ...: Thank you for all updates and comments ka. I came here not because of new pictures or new videos, reading your comments also make my day ja ^^

@ Lovely_k: I love your siggy. I have not watched The Heirs yet but I love that couple, they looked so cute together. Just want to share, I like Minhuyk from CN Blue bcs I like Seohyun and Yonghwa in WGM hahaha

@ Charlenem: Dear, I cannot hold my laughter, sorry for that, but it's just bcs you are too funny. Dear, you are talented, believe in yourself and create more to share with us na, hahaha.

About translating, I did sometimes before dear, seem like you forgot my contribution :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:   *kidding* LOL

@ m9: the family picture is great , right?  I think we will able to see more in next few days, at least until 24 NOV as Vimalee said ^^ :beer: :highfive:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks @Lovely, Charlenem, m9 for the family outing pictures and thanks everyone for the beautiful comments ja.
@keylargo, you're welcome sweetie, I know right.  HAK to you!!
@meysaelee, you're welcome ja.

Wow!!!    This is so exciting!!!
Nadech will perform special songs in  the Central Festival Hatyai show which include  The Aerial Acrobat Silk Loop with Katreeya English and a mini-concert by Gam the star.
Hosted by Karamare.   The show will be held on December 14.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:    So beautiful .............

cr:as tagged & NY home at pantip

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@lu, thank you na for your kind words and encouragement.  You are such an upbeat and positive person!  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
@m9 and Lovely, thanks for sharing this picture.

Some Yadech fans sure have sharp eyes and keen minds.   Take a look closely at the white letters underneath Yaya's cap....they said it stands for NLY - Nadech loves Yaya.   :coverlaf:

A lot of people really like this picture because the mothers switched places.  Mae Pla sat across from Nadech and Mae Keaw sat across from Yaya.

m9saeteurn1 said:
Another outting picture

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The admin sure has a great sense of humor......here's what they posted about this picture.

" Japan is a very small country, consists mainly of Islands so the land surface is not much.  In this case, the place for them to prepare for RFTD is limited.  There need to have the actor/actress facing each other this close while getting the make up/hair done.    Sorry na, this is the best explanation we can come up with about this picture.....meanwhile, please excuse the admins because we are still in Finland. "

"They are very close.  I feel sorry for Nadech when Yaya leaves on Nov 24th and Nadech has to stay another week. "

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you lovely, M9, Charlene, bubba and Vimalee for posting pics. Thank you bubba and Vimalee for the translation and the cute comment. About the hat it does look like NLY. It's soo cute how yadech fans have hawk eyes.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Vimalee and MrsChum : I noticed about her hat as well, maybe they are giving us some hints now :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

So sad that Yaya will be back first. 1 week far away is just too much for us hahaha

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
I noticed something different. How come it looks like nadech and yaya switch hat? yaya's hat looks big on her while nadech is small? lol

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for pictures, videos, comments, updates, and being here, everyone!

@Vimalee Your welcome and thank you for always tanslating, and updating for us. Your thank you message means a lot to me and others!
@Lovely, Bubba, MrsChum, luloveyaya, Charlenem, cookiies, M9, ausa, Sasha, paul4nr, nadechlover1, huanzhu, pinky3, neezy, nett, fyi, queenyeon, yaya kugimiya, Soso68, bobby, tsukasa, meysaelee, bubbles and everyone else that I forgot (sorry!) for being here, supporting Yadech! <3
@Key Thanks for your always warm comments!.

Thanks everyone! 
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

love, Falada

LOL I don't know if anyone have post up, but will anyone kindly tell me what Yaya is saying. Sorry to bother. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLmj_dTX5q8

cecilia

Staff member
bubba said:
Thanks @Lovely, Charlenem, m9 for the family outing pictures and thanks everyone for the beautiful comments ja.
@keylargo, you're welcome sweetie, I know right.  HAK to you!!
@meysaelee, you're welcome ja.

Wow!!!    This is so exciting!!!
Nadech will perform special songs in  the Central Festival Hatyai show which include  The Aerial Acrobat Silk Loop with Katreeya English and a mini-concert by Gam the star.
Hosted by Karamare.   The show will be held on December 14.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:    So beautiful .............

cr:as tagged & NY home at pantip

It would have been PERFECT if they were KOBORI and ANGSUMALIN together <3!!!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good morning all! :highfive: Thanks every1 for all ur sharing na ka!!! :heart:
@vimalee, bubba, cookiies, lovely_k: thank u for taking time to translate for us ka :flowers:
@charlenem: i love all ur :coolpix:  na! They r beautiful and can express all the happiness and peace in Yadech's hearts! U r really talented :dance3:
Some nice pics ka! :kiss3:

Cre: Fatookta Tookta

Cre: on the pic

Both Yadech and cat couple r really sweet and cute :heart:

HAVE A NICE DAY KA! TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE, ALL MY DEARS!!! :heart: