[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Charlenem: I love your two posted pictures mak mak tee sud. It's natural, not acting like Mayumi and Ryu, it's NADECH and YAYA.

ah , have u finished all Dao Rueng eps ?? I'm watching last ep now, I watched them all in Thai, no sub and I think I understood 60% hahaha.

Just want to say that now I love YAYA with MOR KONG, POR. Really can't wait to see her with many other actors in future lakorns T_T

Have a nice day, dear! :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Charlene for those lovely pics. I love love the recent one Mae K post. It look soo natural like Lu said. I think I need to rematch DR again too. Miss Dao Rueng and Awan.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
@huanzhu, i didnt find english sub, i m watching with chinese sub since i am origin from china. do u speak chinese?
I can understand Chinese but I don know how to read in mandarin :(

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Thank you my dear ladies for the beautiful pictures, clips, article, info., and comments mak na.

Wow.......love this picture.....the view is beautiful and Nadech is so handsome......

This poster is so narak......

cr:as tagged
WHY EVERYTHING LOOK SO LOVELY AND SWEET !!!!!!!!!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies get ready to go too :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  with me!!!!

no word to describe my feeling right now !!!!!!  :weee: :bhehe: :pervie: :heart: :crush: :spin: :rolleyes: :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone and thanks for sharing beautiful pictures and comments kha.

Love this IG link of them and the music is so beautiful.... :heart: :heart: :heart:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=413329462128953&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

Sweet pictuwes of the day....... :wub: :heart:

Our handsome Nadech in Hamburger mag.....

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:         Love this one  too.......

cr:as tagged & NY Home at pantip

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, 

cookiies and pinky3 already translated toward the end of the clip on page 646.   This producer wanted to make a movie call "Lizard Loves Pang a Lot" and he is interested in casting Nadech for the part of Lizard.  It is not going to be those  typical movies where Pra/Nang fall in love quick, kisses and bam done.  He wants to make it a romantic movie with lots of feelings.  He said he cannot change the name lizard to something else since he has invested so much into this character.

MrsChum said:
Anybody if you can translate this, really appreciated. Is this the clip about Yadech or Nadech. Thank you!

เจาะข่าวตื้น Talk : พี่ต้อม ยุทธเลิศ สิปปภาค (full version)
Byspokedarktv
http://youtu.be/Z55o8o4IENg

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55o8o4IENg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZ55o8o4IENg

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@MrsChum, 

cookiies and pinky3 already translated toward the end of the clip on page 646.   This producer wanted to make a movie call "Lizard Loves Pang a Lot" and he is interested in casting Nadech for the part of Lizard.  It is not going to be those  typical movies where Pra/Nang fall in love quick, kisses and bam done.  He wants to make it a romantic movie with lots of feelings.

Thank you ja!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is my all-time favorite picture of Yadech because:

They are not Fai & Jeed,  not Sai Chon & Nang Fah, not Charles & Fahlada, not Pe Arthit & Nong Nee, and not Ryo and Mayumi.

They are Nadech & Yaya, and they look so much like a REAL couple.

I especially :heart: this picture because Yaya looks very happy and content and Nadech, aww....I love his smile with his eyes.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
meysaelee said:
Watch "ผ่าดวงดารา - ถ้า "ญาญ่า" เปลี่ยนมาใช้นามสกุล "ณเดชน์" จะเป็นยังไง 20/11/56 1/3" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_8ERBI4FuU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

can someone translated this for me?

The fortune teller said that as he said before, Nadech and Yaya are well suited for each other.  If they get marry, they will be very wealthy and go far (bright future).  
Therefore, the parents from both sides should hurry up and set a date.   Since they're still young, they could have a secret engagement.   LOL at the lady host
when she said, what is it?......Yaya Kugimiya....might as well change the name  hehehe.   The fortune teller then said, let's see if the names Yaya and Kugimiya suit
each other?  So he did the fortune prediction and said that they suit each other perfectly.   He further said that Yaya is a good girl who never had news with anyone
but Nadech.   This couple is so cute and sweet,  and they will have a bright future.

Yay......Welcome back my dear Vimalee.  Sure miss you mak mak na :grouphug: and I love that picture too.  They look so perfect together hehe .

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yaya is getting so cute. She has been posting pictures of them lately. I think she can no longer hold it in (her love for him) hehe
YK - You are so funny! I also thought the same when I saw the pose. I like it haha
Luloveyaya - I LOVE the photos. They are so PERFECT for eachother. Thanks for sharing!
Geeze, when they get dress, make-up done & ect's they have to sit right across from each other too? These lovebirds!
Ouu, I like that they have their arms in arms. OMG, all of these pictures are such a tease. Hurryyyy UPpppp alreadyyyy! lol
Bubba - Nadech sure does look super handsome in the Hamburger Magazine. I would like my very own copy too.
Vimalee - I was just going to say, we haven't heard from you in a while. I hope everything is going okay for you.
Vimalee - Is that picture really just taken on their own free will? Not for RS? ahhhhh
Neezy - I hope you are well love!
Thanks to everyone who is in the thread. Without everyone it would not be home!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
THANK YOU so much everyone from bubba, Lovely, MrsChum, Key, luloveyaya, Charlenem, cookiies, M9, ausa, Sasha, paul4nr, nadechlover1 , huanzhu, pinky3, neezy, nett, fyi, spanky, yaya kugimiya, falada, Soso68, Ilovelola2, tsukasa, meysaelee for sharing pictures, clips, MVs, comments, translations, etc.

I've been on cloud 9 a little bit too long and just came down and then fainted because of these lovely pictures and clips of Yadech.   Good thing my DH just revived me and now I'm here again.

Yaya will be leaving Japan in a couple of days (Nov 24th).  They said they are going to film 130 scenes mainly of sweet scenes so I'm hoping to see more of Yadech.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
luloveyaya said:
 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

why did they need to be this much close ???

:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

OH MY GOD. CALM DOWN CALM DOWN ...

@ Lovely_k: thank you ja. ah, Luloveseohyun said she loves your video very much as well na. waiting for new videos ja :heart: :heart: :heart:

@ MrsChum: Thank you ka :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:  Yes, I will try.  I watched him in " Pee Mak" first, then tried " love in Siam". He is so calm and cute. REALLY REALLY love to see Mario with my YAYA in same lakorn. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: :rolleyes1:

hi lu and all

you see japan is chilly right now but yadech have each other  :tease:  :tease:  :tease:  :loool:yadech skinships are normal :secret:  they dont need their moms hug or embrace.you see how dare yaya wearing skirt i guess she feels hawt being always with nadech. :w-scene-pop-corn:

i would love to see yaya with mario in a lakorn but i'm more on mario and patrcia just curious :scratchhead2:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i m so satisfied to see their on set photos during these day, so sweet and lovely.  i just made some photos as below, pls dont laugh at me :bhehe: , i m just a beginer and i lack of talents of art...lol!

cr me

and plus my signature which i made yesterday... :pervie:

dont laugh at me!!!! :wink:

@lu, i m just in Episode5, waww, bravo, u understand thai!!! so u can be one of our translators soon...hahahaha!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
i m so satisfied to see their on set photos during these day, so sweet and lovely.  i just made some photos as below, pls dont laugh at me :bhehe: , i m just a beginer and i lack of talents of art...lol!

cr me

:heart: :heart: it!! Thank you for sharing na :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks every1 i love reading all ur cmns they're so full of yadech love, da essence in this forum, n so much love among us, its my favourite hangout !
welcome back vimalee, sure miss u alot, glad ure parked on c9, best place ever 2b !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem said:

cr me

@lu, i m just in Episode5, waww, bravo, u understand thai!!! so u can be one of our translators soon...hahahaha!

hi charlenem u did excellent 4a starter, congrats ! ty 4 posting so many beautiful, in love pics of yadech, i love all in ur artwork ! xxkey

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
The fortune teller said that as he said before, Nadech and Yaya are well suited for each other.  If they get marry, they will be very wealthy and go far (bright future).  
Therefore, the parents from both sides should hurry up and set a date.   Since they're still young, they could have a secret engagement.   LOL at the lady host
when she said, what is it?......Yaya Kugimiya....might as well change the name  hehehe.   The fortune teller then said, let's see if the names Yaya and Kugimiya suit
each other?  So he did the fortune prediction and said that they suit each other perfectly.   He further said that Yaya is a good girl who never had news with anyone
but Nadech.   This couple is so cute and sweet,  and they will have a bright future.

Yay......Welcome back my dear Vimalee.  Sure miss you mak mak na :grouphug: and I love that picture too.  They look so perfect together hehe .

tyvm again bubba ! even fortune teller 1 yadech promised 2 each other !!! they're so perfect n affirmation tat yaya is a good girl, no wonder mil loves her sm !
in jp filming theres so much lovely display of love affections, wow just imagine if they were filming 4a movie where its not so restricted ! a wedding date may be set soon after movies done ! heart bubba