[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
I ssee that pic spyny post a long time ago, but didn't post it here because I believe it was deleted on ig for a reason... and the uploader of those pic is related to nadech, cousin if I'm not wrong. Her ig is panglum_ny.

but i'm secretly happy that spyny post it here. when i first saw the pic, i was so happy and frustrated at the same time because there was no one to share the joy with! after this incident, it also shows how protective ny fans are. 

spyNY

sarNie Egg
@Nee! I had that pic a long time but I didn't post it on my IG bc I think about their privacy. I posted here today bc of Ya interview . I don't want anything bad happen to them. So it's good that u deleted

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I don't think you did anything wrong SpyNY, don't feel bad. I'm glad you shared it with us because that was my first time seeing it! Thank you ka! Let's hope everyone here is trustworthy and is smarter than me to post the pic elsewhere. Lol. If you still feel bad, you can always go back and "edit" your post. Just remove the link/pic. Problem solved (at least on your part). But like I said, thanks for sharing! I will save the pic for myself ka!

Tippy - Good to hear from you again! :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@SpyNy, it's ok don't feel bad about it. Thank you for sharing the pic with us and have us all in :cloud9: I'm happy to know that NY fans are very protective of Yadech. It's show how much they care and love the both of them.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg was this during the merit? Ahhhhh i love it. They are so cuteeeee! Im on C99999

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahhh aww i love these two!! I am ok with it being removed too now that ive seen it. Lol thanks for sharing SpyNy. We may have none fans whomay repost? Dont want the reporters attacking them about theis pic

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Neezy said:
I have a question for you guys. I just reposted the pic SpyNY/Lovely_K shared with us on my Yadech IG account and I'm not sure if people are happy or mad? Should I delete the pic???? Am I making Yaya look bad? Just need honest opinions. If you guys think I should delete it and protect their privacy, I will.

we often thinks that things aren't a ''big deal'' and sometimes i also think the same thing.. Thai fans are really protective towards nadech and yaya, believe they probably know a lot of things but they just don't show it or post it on forums and stuff like that. They Jin yadech but they do have limits when to post things online or not. I think the yadech fans learn their lesson a long time ago, they can't really post that private thing cause of the reporters lurking on Yadech's fanpage site.. Reporters now days are soo lazy, they are lurking in pantip and the dara's fanpage on FB and other stuff to get news..  I had to delete some pic to before, ofc i did delete it, but then i thought was it really that big of deal just for a picture?.. and the answer is yes it is. I see why the nyfans are protective of them esp when the reporters are stalking them... 

Sometimes things aren't really good to be shown esp in open forums, I do appreciate all the sharing here. But posting pic that isn't really suppose to be here is not good. It's a open forum after all. And if that pic got deleted i think they had a good reason for that picture to be deleted.. 
And I think some of us girls here knows quite a lot of things about Yadec but just doesn't really talk about it in here, u probably private chat with each other instead of doing it here in the open so other people can't see it. 

U ask about my honest opinion and this is actually how I feel, and I hope that i didn't offend anyone cause that's not what i wanted to do..

dahlala

sarNie Egg
cookiies said:
we often thinks that things aren't a ''big deal'' and sometimes i also think the same thing.. Thai fans are really protective towards nadech and yaya, believe they probably know a lot of things but they just don't show it or post it on forums and stuff like that. They Jin yadech but they do have limits when to post things online or not. I think the yadech fans learn their lesson a long time ago, they can't really post that private thing cause of the reporters lurking on Yadech's fanpage site.. Reporters now days are soo lazy, they are lurking in pantip and the dara's fanpage on FB and other stuff to get news..  I had to delete some pic to before, ofc i did delete it, but then i thought was it really that big of deal just for a picture?.. and the answer is yes it is. I see why the nyfans are protective of them esp when the reporters are stalking them... 

Sometimes things aren't really good to be shown esp in open forums, I do appreciate all the sharing here. But posting pic that isn't really suppose to be here is not good. It's a open forum after all. And if that pic got deleted i think they had a good reason for that picture to be deleted.. 
And I think some of us girls here knows quite a lot of things about Yadec but just doesn't really talk about it in here, u probably private chat with each other instead of doing it here in the open so other people can't see it. 

U ask about my honest opinion and this is actually how I feel, and I hope that i didn't offend anyone cause that's not what i wanted to do..

I think it's great that we're not letting everything out in the open. I think it's better that what is private stays private. This will be much better for Nadech & Yaya's relationship. To me anyway, keeping things private is a great thing because it makes their relationship more personal. I'm completely happy getting occasional glimpses into their relationship. I adore them so much!

daai

sarNie Egg
hi!!! hi!!!
first of all, i would like to apologize for my mistake, for my misunderstanding towards Yaya's interview recently. im really sorry guys and i didnt mean to hurt ur feeling as Yadech's fan. im so sorry! maybe im a lil bit pressure with my bad mood these days, facing so many problems, stress with my job so thats why i just write them without thinking rationally. please forgive me guys!!!  :cry:  now, the important thing is i wish Barry and Yaya a very happy life, wish the best for them in their career, love life and everything...and if i find out that Nadech is hurting Yaya then, watch out! im willing to go Thai just wanna slaps his face like seriously (hahaha)...i cant wait to watch RS which they'll broadcast by next year perhaps since now, im addicted with The Heirs (hehehe) and Suspicious Housekeeper! 
i wanna someone to make it clear for me since i've a few questions here...please, i need ur help! 1) will Yaya finish her studies by this year or next year? 2) what kind of car driven by Yaya's mom? 3) who is Barry's bio mother? anyone of u has seen her before? 4) is Barry has sibling?step siblings?
thats it! thank u 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for your input Cookiies. I'm not offended at all. I actually agree with you. Different cultures see things differently and I completely understand and respect that. Some people are bound to make mistakes and post pics that shouldn't be posted. Not just the fans, but Mae Keaw and Nadech's family and friends have posted pics and deleted them as well. It's hard to pick and choose what we should and should not share. I guess we should all just go with our better judgement. Either way, what's done is done. I'm sure like myself and yourself and Mae Keaw and others, we have all learned our lessons. Let's just hope the majority of Yadech's fans out there (especially westerners) are aware and choose to respect this "unwritten code."

Neezy

sarNie Adult
daai said:
hi!!! hi!!!
first of all, i would like to apologize for my mistake, for my misunderstanding towards Yaya's interview recently. im really sorry guys and i didnt mean to hurt ur feeling as Yadech's fan. im so sorry! maybe im a lil bit pressure with my bad mood these days, facing so many problems, stress with my job so thats why i just write them without thinking rationally. please forgive me guys!!!  :cry:  now, the important thing is i wish Barry and Yaya a very happy life, wish the best for them in their career, love life and everything...and if i find out that Nadech is hurting Yaya then, watch out! im willing to go Thai just wanna slaps his face like seriously (hahaha)...i cant wait to watch RS which they'll broadcast by next year perhaps since now, im addicted with The Heirs (hehehe) and Suspicious Housekeeper! 
i wanna someone to make it clear for me since i've a few questions here...please, i need ur help! 1) will Yaya finish her studies by this year or next year? 2) what kind of car driven by Yaya's mom? 3) who is Barry's bio mother? anyone of u has seen her before? 4) is Barry has sibling?step siblings?
thats it! thank u 

It's okay ka. Be happy and have no worries! :)

People should not feel the need to apologize just because they viewed things differently from the majority of the crowd. Daai, what you wrote was how you felt at the moment. Unless it was blatantly rude or disrespectful, no need to apologize. I don't think any of us were judging you. We didn't say you were wrong to feel the way you did, we just tried to comfort you. Don't take it the wrong way. It's okay ka. Please continue to feel free to express your thoughts! Lol. :wink:

Reactions: fyi

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
@Neezy, yes i saw nadech's bio mom pic here in this thread but ouch it's going to take u sometime to look for it, i dont remember who posted it. can sumbody help?

@tsukasa ur comments r hilarious!  :woot2:  :woot: 

@bubba tq for sharing, mae keaw is one proud mom

this is the one n only place i hang out for yadech's updates... share my thoughts abt yadech's with u guys coz none of my friends share the same interest even if they do i still wouldnt share!!! coz yadech is mine exclusively lol!!! or they'd probabbly think i'm silly n over obsessed coz i've never shipped any other celebrity from my homeland so there's no reason for me to repost pics or anything elsewhere.  :secret: