[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

spyNY

sarNie Egg
@Lovely_k! Thanks. I got that for long time back from people posted on IG , but that person deleted that pic after she/he posted ,lucky that I saved when I saw it bc I love love that pic very much. Now I think I need to share to all of u !!

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Lovely_k said:
@spyNy Here my dear I posted the pic for you na ka!! Love Love the pic my dear where did you manage to find it????

Now Ladies I AM NOT STRESSED OUT YOU CAN TELL BY THESE THAT THIS IS NO ORDINARY BFF. THIS IS CLEARLY BF AND GF!! HEHE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :yahoo:  :cloud9:  Im yelling right now!!! LOL How did these pictures get released? Dont u think yaya is too close to nadech?? Your right this is no ordinary bff! BTW THEYLOOKS SO HAPPY AND THATS ALL IT MATTERS!!! 

GOSH The first two pictures on the left looks like yaya is on nadech's lap dont u think?? hahaha  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all 

if mae pla did not go to japan with yaya it means she trusted mae keaw and nadech to take care of her :heart:

i'm so curious  about nadech's austrian biological father how does he looks like :scratchhead2:

congratulations to our unbeatable couple for winning the best couple award in daradaily :cheer:

yk & all,

same here, i'm v curious abt how nadech's bio father looks like. having glimpse upon nadech's bio mom, i'm pretty sure now he got his wide forehead n long face from his father coz though his mom's has oval face but its kinda rounded abt like mae kaew. but his bio mom is just so beautiful i'm sure he inherits all the best features 4m her.  i wonder if we will ever get to see a pic of his bio father. 

awww... nadech always bump into small kids... the twin girls r so lucky they grab nadech's attention and he's so nice with children! a good husband material!!! he he

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
@spyNy Here my dear I posted the pic for you na ka!! Love Love the pic my dear where did you manage to find it????

Now Ladies I AM NOT STRESSED OUT YOU CAN TELL BY THESE THAT THIS IS NO ORDINARY BFF. THIS IS CLEARLY BF AND GF!! HEHE

awwww.... i'm on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:   :crush:  :heart:  :heart:  over these pictures... tq so much spyNY & lovely_k!!!

yaya is leaning very very close to her p'chai... very comfortable n a lot of skinship too... 

now, if there is any contenders for yaya's heart just by looking at these pictures they will shy away!!! no one will ever dares to court u yaya!!! lol

paul4nr... yes the first 2 pics does gives the impression that yaya might be sitting on nadech's lap but i don't think that's quite possible bcoz they're in a van rite... nevertheless it makes our imagination runs wild... at first i thought they were in a privacy of a room!!!lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely and spyNY, thanks for the jin and fin pictures ja.   Love them!!!
@keylargo, how are you sweetie?  A big big HAK to you.

Just want to share this touching story of Nadech.........

gukanutt:   During walking with nong (Nadech).......Barry turned and saw a grandma's sitting in the sun selling. 
Then, he went to help out at the same time gave her a sum of money.....OMG.....I feel like crying (so touched) T T.

Wow.....I feel so touched just like gukanutt with his kindness and caring for others.    Thank you Mae Keaw for raising such a wonderful, humble,
kind-hearted, and caring son.  Nadech sure has a heart of GOLD.

More pictures

cr:as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing ka!

SpyNY - Thanks for sharing the pics ka! Next time just replace the < > with [ ] instead and your picture will show! You can try and go back and edit it now and it will still work ka!

I'm sooo touched by Nadech! He never fails to amazes me! Mae Keaw truly did an awesome job raising him!

By the way, there's a pic of Nadech's real mom??? Where can I see it? Is it in this thread?

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
@Lovely and spyNY, thanks for the jin and fin pictures ja.   Love them!!!
@keylargo, how are you sweetie?  A big big HAK to you.

Just want to share this touching story of Nadech.........

gukanutt:   During walking with nong (Nadech).......Barry turned and saw a grandma's sitting in the sun selling. 
Then, he went to help out at the same time gave her a sum of money.....OMG.....I feel like crying (so touched) T T.

Wow.....I feel so touched just like gukanutt with his kindness and caring for others.    Thank you Mae Keaw for raising such a wonderful, humble,
kind-hearted, and caring son.  Nadech sure has a heart of GOLD.

More pictures

cr:as tagged
Thanks for sharing the story and posting the pics Bubba. I am a believer in that if you do good deeds you will get bless in this life and the next. And also be with the people you do merit with, i.e. Yaya :).

I find it very suspicious that none of the pics show Yaya. Like they're trying extra hard not to show their relationships. Also in th pic with his mom it looks like he's saying hurry up Yaya, you're late!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Lovely_K - You beat me to it, I was gonna post the same pics. Wow...you are super fast. Thank you ka! Nadech looks sooooo handsome! I must say, I'm loving his fashion taste for Japan! Can't wait to see more pics!

BIG THANKS TO MAE KEAW! :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
He started in the industry as a short guy, standing at 5'8 but I believe he's 5'11 now. So an inch away from being 6 feet I believe. Yaya is 5'7 and is about as tall to his eyes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Nadech is pretty tall for an Asian guy, but average for a white guy.

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
He started in the industry as a short guy, standing at 5'8 but I believe he's 5'11 now. So an inch away from being 6 feet I believe. Yaya is 5'7 and is about as tall to his eyes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Neezy, depends which Asian. My hubs is 5'11. :) But no chest hair. I'm not a fan but Nadech pulls it off. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Neezy said:

I think in one of their earlier interviews, Yaya said she is 171 cm (5'7") and Nadech said he is 178 cm (5'10")

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I have a question for you guys. I just reposted the pic SpyNY/Lovely_K shared with us on my Yadech IG account and I'm not sure if people are happy or mad? Should I delete the pic???? Am I making Yaya look bad? Just need honest opinions. If you guys think I should delete it and protect their privacy, I will.

Sorry, I just went ahead and delete it. I didn't want anyone to get mad or frustrated. If any of you guys are like me....WARNING, do not repost!

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
I have a question for you guys. I just reposted the pic SpyNY shared with us on my Yadech IG account and I'm not sure if people are happy or mad? Should I delete the pic???? Am I making Yaya look bad? Just need honest opinions. If you guys think I should delete it and protect their privacy, I will.
Well for their privacy... maybe u should just delete it. did anybody post this up on instagram already or just here?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I think I was the first one. It got like likes and comments within just a few minutes. Most were in Thai and I explained to them I couldn't read Thai but one person said I should delete it. I decided to go ahead and do so. To me it wasn't a big deal, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I can keep the image for myself, no need to add it to my Yadech IG account. I rather protect their image.

Just giving you guys a heads up, don't repost on IG if you don't want backlash I guess (even though I think it was just from 2 people).

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
I have a question for you guys. I just reposted the pic SpyNY shared with us on my Yadech IG account and I'm not sure if people are happy or mad? Should I delete the pic???? Am I making Yaya look bad? Just need honest opinions. If you guys think I should delete it and protect their privacy, I will.

Sorry, I just went ahead and delete it. I didn't want anyone to get mad or frustrated. If any of you guys are like me....WARNING, do not repost!
Nee, I saw those pic awhile back. I saw in my fb page. I had the same feeling as you that why I never posted here.