[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ausa, is this the pic you were talking about? So this wasn't in the script?!! Nadech just hugged his nong to console her to prep her for her big moment??? Omg, I'm on cloud 9!!!

Credit: keaw_jung IG

Anyway, there's so much I want to say and so many people I want to thank but I have to go to work!!! Will come back tonight to thank everyone and fin some more ka!

Nadech, you can give this present to your nong as a Christmas gift and in return, she can DRAW you one exactly like it! Hehe.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nee hv a good day at work! Knowing yadech had a great day giving us so much 2jinfin will make ur day a good1 ! n looking forward 2 cheering wif u when time is available. tc nee! HAK

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks for the explanation, ausa! they are so so cute and yaya so thoughtful as ever. i guess she was thinking of asking her mom to chip in some money just in case nadech and his mom didn't have enough cash on hand :) 

nadech is showing off his prized possession already lol..! this time with yaya's signature on it  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
cr mae keaw ig

can i repeat many times that they are so cute??? just watch the clip, nadech showing yaya something on his phone and she seemed shy about it! also, i wonder why do they have to cover the screen...? hehehe...
cr: @natty_thong
http://web.stagram.com/p/575929800842034089_276884109

looking at this pic makes me wanna say, "just create your own family already" lol joking... after you're done with studies ^^ the kid looked so stunned, and her shoes so cute! is that marc jacob's french bulldog :eek: 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Key! I will have a wonderful day thanks to Yadech! Looking forward to coming back reading your sweet comments.

Tippy - Welcome back ka! Miss you! Thanks for the lovely family pic and the link to natty_thong IG. I just skimmed over a few clips on the IG and saw the one where Nadech is taking a video of the crowd and he video taped Yaya's face and she looks so cute and shyyy! Too bad I can't link the video, I'm actually leaving my driveway now and I don't want to crash because of Yadech! Haha. Have a GOOD DAY everyone!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auw @ausa... keep stalking please, I want to know more  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
ausa said:
Okay this is what I got frm the clip. Nadech walked back to hold it was crowd was saying he went to ask his mum how much money she had or asked her for money. His bid was 30000 baht equivalent to 1000 usd/aud. Yaya's reactions was shocked as in that's a lot or wow he also treasures this too. She turns around and asks her mum how much money her mum has...
The next few clips from natty_thong... P Ae outbid nadech 32000 baht then nadech come back with 35000 and Mae keaw comes over with a bid of 36000 baht...

Im like stalking IG for more clips and pics... Such a lovel day

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@MrsChum : just name it every bright colour ....it always be P'Ae :bhehe:
@ausa : seem live everyone want that pict  and :thanks:  for ur story . u totally make me in :wub: :cloud9: :cloud9: . oxygen tank plsss
@fyi : :thanks:  for the clips ...OMG Nadech was so shy
@tippytoes : :thanks: for the :coolpix:  & the clips and yes indeed Yadech is a cute couple. I really want to know what clips or pict that Nadech show to Yaya!!
@Charlenem : that so true charlenem ...they  do look like just married. + Yaya was laughing when Nadech recoding her. that seem very cute to me

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@huanzhu @nee you're most welcome!! and nee, are you driving safely..?? lol! 

hope someone can answer me this question. is yadech confirmed for OK awards tomorrow? i just wanna know if they are both attending... it will be something for me to look forward to ^^

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Neezy said:
Ausa, is this the pic you were talking about? So this wasn't in the script?!! Nadech just hugged his nong to console her to prep her for her big moment??? Omg, I'm on cloud 9!!!

Credit: keaw_jung IG

Anyway, there's so much I want to say and so many people I want to thank but I have to go to work!!! Will come back tonight to thank everyone and fin some more ka!

Nadech, you can give this present to your nong as a Christmas gift and in return, she can DRAW you one exactly like it! Hehe.
tippytoes said:
thanks for the explanation, ausa! they are so so cute and yaya so thoughtful as ever. i guess she was thinking of asking her mom to chip in some money just in case nadech and his mom didn't have enough cash on hand :) 

nadech is showing off his prized possession already lol..! this time with yaya's signature on it  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
cr mae keaw ig

can i repeat many times that they are so cute??? just watch the clip, nadech showing yaya something on his phone and she seemed shy about it! also, i wonder why do they have to cover the screen...? hehehe...

looking at this pic makes me wanna say, "just create your own family already" lol joking... after you're done with studies ^^ the kid looked so stunned, and her shoes so cute! is that marc jacob's french bulldog :eek: 
@neezy ...yes that's the pic I'm talking about it was also a pic Khun Ja posted on IG a few weeks /months ago....

@tippy toes... Not only does it have yayas signature on it but the words 'WITH LOVE' on it

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:

cr mae keaw ig

HEY, yaya wrote "with love"....lol!

i think it is ok for whom take it back home, nadech or yaya, because they r together, so his is hers, hers is his....no problem...hahaha, and i appreciate for what he did, and yaya was shocked for the price...hehe, yaya, it is ok, ur pechai would like to do everything for u!!

btw, can they stop taking photo with kids which makes me always imagine their kids in future? :pervie: :pervie:
  :bhehe: :bhehe:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
@neezy ...yes that's the pic I'm talking about it was also a pic Khun Ja posted on IG a few weeks /months ago....

@tippy toes... Not only does it have yayas signature on it but the words 'WITH LOVE' on it

Charlenem said:
HEY, yaya wrote "with love"....lol!

i think it is ok for whom take it back home, nadech or yaya, because they r together, so his is hers, hers is his....no problem...hahaha, and i appreciate for what he did, and yaya was shocked for the price...hehe, yaya, it is ok, ur pechai would like to do everything for u!!

btw, can they stop taking photo with kids which makes me always imagine their kids in future? :pervie: :pervie:

wow... i didn't notice the word "with love"... how can!!! thanks so much for pointing it out, ausa and charlene!! why of course... its definitely with lots of  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  esp the price!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow... so many sweet photos makes me smile and fly high to :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: but i need to come back to earth and say my thanks to everyone here for posting all the sweet photos. ur posts put a big grin on my face! :lol: 

fyi ~ dont worry my dear i understand, me too cant stop 'like' everyone's post coz too many sweet comments and pics i'm afraid i've run out of 'like'. but doesnt matter coz we know we do support each other in this thread right ;-)

tippytoes said:
:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

yaya looked so shocked in this video... is it because nadech bid for the painting? haha they are so cute!!

http://web.stagram.com/p/575888273742772448_276884109

tippy & everyone,

i dont understand one bit of what he's saying but i'll make a wild guess that yaya was shocked at nadech's bidding figure. she prolly surprised that nadech wants the drawing for himself so much more that he's prepared to wrestled (literally speaking) it from yaya... nadech prolly hang the drawing in his room and keep staring at it b4 he goes to bed remembering how it was like when he had yaya in his arms!!!  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: 

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
@ fyi ~ thanks for the clips... i love it so much! nadech's so shy... and yaya's so daring nowadays cant stop praising her p'chai for being so handsome openly... i think even nadech was caught off guard by her actions he cant return her praise immediately thus giving P'Ae the right cue to tease nadech... and dont we love it when nadech gets all shy and his ears goes red? lol that makes me grins form ear to ear and feel like joining the crowd cheering :weee:  :weee:  :weee: for them both!!!

fyi said:
@ausa thank u for the story...no wonder they are laughing a lot

@lynnyang I'm thinking the same like u...maybe nadech wants to give it to yaya or just keep it for a collection because he ask according @ausa's story he ask yaya sign the pic, right? anyway whatever he choose to do, it still make me fin heheh

@charlene thank u for the pics..

@neezy hope u get over the flu..take care na

@tippy I do want to ask u to come by often though I can't do it myself recently... but still wanna say we all here miss u...

Happy now, I got my 'like quota' back heheh

And happy Halloween ladies...!!! enjoy your sunday na ka...

I think this is the clips which @ausa said about yaya say nadech is handsome
http://instagram.com/p/f9sZdPiHY6/

Reactions: fyi

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
@ausa ~ tysm for sharing the story behind the rftd drawing bidding... that was very cute of them all (yaya, nadech, ma kaew & P'Ae) trying to outdo each other... but the winner goes to nadech of course, it shows how much he treasure the artwork (or should i say his nong?)  :bhehe: . he had to win juz the way he tried to win yaya's painting of herself which goes to another bidder but eventually nadech gets to keep the drawing... given by the bidder as a present  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

bottom pic ~ nadech's ear went all red!!! wonder what yaya said/tease her p'chai that sent his ear all red like that

Charlenem said:
tnx @ ausa to share such lovely stories....

tnx@ lovely and @tippy to share the photos....oh, tippy, it has been long time we havent spazzed together... :dance3:

everybody loves YADECH!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions: fyi

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Omgggggg :heart: waking up to all this lovely pic and wonderful comment!!
Thank you all....Key, Lovely, Neezy, Charelene, FYI, Sasha, Tippy, and Ausa for all the pic and cmt!!!! I'm floating in :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

@tippy, welcome back ja! Me too been stuck watching kdrama. My fav is the Heirs and Godddes of Marriage. Now trying to finish City Hunter. I'm stalking on kdrama until RS air. Nothing else to watch in Thai drama.

@Ausa....BIG :thanks: to you for translating all the fans acct.You got me smile from ear to ear. This cheek of mine is hurting now. I'm so in :heart: with that RS pic now. Can't believe all this time we all been thinking it's in the script and waiting to see that part when it's really the real deal....I'm just in awwwwww right now...!!!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Charlenem said:

lol @ charlenem... me too!!! hahaha

MrsChum said:
@Ausa....BIG :thanks: to you for translating all the fans acct.You got me smile from ear to ear. This cheek of mine is hurting now. I'm so in :heart: with that RS pic now. Can't believe all this time we all been thinking it's in the script and waiting to see that part when it's really the real deal....I'm just in awwwwww right now...!!!

lol@ Mrschum ~ yeah i know same here my cheek is hurting too from smiling n grinning too much luckily i'm in my own room otherwise ppl think i'm crazy!!! yeah rite all this while we thought it's scripted... but it's real!!!

ok i think i've post too many this time, cant help it... thanks so much to all of you for wrapping up my weekend with many bonus pics and stories, i can now go to bed feeling satisfied with wide smile on my face and leave the rest of you to continue fin and jin for our lovely couple. :heart: