[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
:thanks: lovely, bubba, and everyone that post all the lovely pics. Love all the pic very much. I feel very blessed cus today I also did tum boom too. It's always nice to do merit esp with the ppl we love and care about. May all the good deed that Yadech do in this lifetime bring them nothing but happiness and love :heart: :heart:

thank u @lovely and @tippy  for the pics...love them all
@mrschum what does 'tum boom' means?

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:

Oh thank u @mrschum..hope u have a blessed life for the rest of your life...!!!
I'm gonna do it on nov 5th...a bit late heheh but still in kathin's month...

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Merit right @ bubba, lovely, & vimalee

Yes you are right :) I haven't done merit yet did it a couple of weeks but I'll have to go soon with in the time

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I'm glad to see Yadech reactions are happy as always! Is Nadech carrying Yaya's LV bag again?!! Such a gentleman! Can't stop finning right now. Thanks everyone for sharing pics and updates ka! Welcome back Lovely_K and everyone else! The last few days have been quiet. I'm glad to see this thread is active again!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
GOOD NIGHT GIRLS,

Okay just Last batch before I go to bed na ka and Enjoy. HAK YOU GIRLS MAK MAK!!!!... YOULL FIN FOR SURE HEHE

oooh @neezy you bet that is yaya's bag, there so cute as per usual hehe. Glad to have been able to share today. Thanx everyone for your comments and @falada and @bubba for the sharing pics as well hehe 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hi all! recently i've been sucked into the kdrama world... feels like i have missed out many so i have to be back here! hehehe... thanks everyone for the wonderful updates!!!   :coolpix:

congrats to yadech for winning the OK female and male hearthrob award! 

warm  :welcome1: to this thread nadechlover and spyny!  

@charlene love that crying post of yours, so funny!! 

@m9 enjoy your vacation at hawaii! stay safe and be back soon, we will miss you! shalalalala~ 

@lovely thank you for the sweet shout out my dear! i super LOVE the mv you've made!! you're so so talented..!!! please continue to create more beautiful mvs of yadech, ok? :) greatly appreciate the pix, videos and translations as well! HAK  :heart:

@vimalee thank you as always for translating articles and bringing us info about yadech! i'm so happy that nadech intends to bring yaya to go sky-diving in dubai! they are such an adventurous couple ^^ 

@nee thank you for zooming in the pic of yadech in germany lol!! they look so in love, yaya holding nadech's arms while walking under the umbrella together.... i flew up to c9 that instant. also thanks to paparazzi chief editor for the pic! 

@bubba thank you for all the lovely pix, translations and info about yadech!! also, thank you for sharing with us the story of yadech in the restaurant! perhaps thats why some pix of them are not uploaded onto the internet and some are removed as well. because they are just too sweet and kind hearted :heart: so fans will naturally wish to protect them. ^^ 

@key how are you?? hope you get some rest after all the moving! ^^ 

@cookies thank you for translating the interview!! and wow~~~ yadech wanna pursue the same course after their uni life? it will be so interesting if they are classmates! i hope they opt for overseas study if that's the case!! 

@nykim thanks for sharing your experiences with yadech and making it so detailed! it just makes me love them even more ^^ you are so so lucky and i wish for you to meet them many more times and share your experiences again! i just love fan accounts, enjoy reading it over and over again :) boy is such a tease hehe ^^ thank you again!  :heart:

@all the rest of the lovely ladies here, thank you for the pix, videos and comments!! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hey @tippy awww me tooo Kdrama sucked me in ESPECIALLY "THE HEIRS" WOOT WOOT..... okay back to wat I wanted to say WE ALL MISSED YOU OHHH SOO MUCH THANKS FOR YOUR SHOUT OUT HEHE!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT TIME YOU COME VISIT AGAIN 

okay..... this will be the final one Im pretty sure hehe couldn't help but share this 

same face hehe

Hahaha so cute ughhh can't go to bed yet noooooooooo........

HERE IS AN IG VIDEO: http://instagram.com/p/f9b4friKfP/

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tysm bubba lovely falada 4 posting beautiful pics vdo cmns 4us 2fin, sure have an njoyable time viewing, commenting n drooling at some ! love her blouse wif million tiny buttons so decent sexy if theres such a word pls let me know ! wif appreciation, love u all ladies !
hi nee hope ure feeling better, its a good day 4 yadech n us ! tc nee, hak !

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Story behind the 38,000 baht rftd drawing/pic . credit to the uploaded of the pics and stories I read on fb and IG. Yaya first saw the pic and wanted it so she started the bidding at 10,000 baht. Then nadech also wanted it and bid and then make kaew also overheard and also made a bid. Nadech them pleaded to his mum that he really wanted it. Mae kaew made fainting actions at her sons actions or the amount Na made on the piece (anyone correct me if I'm wrong on this part). Na won it. Yaya was asked to sign the pic and at first she was confused.

Another account is when they were auctioning the photo book. Yaya pointed to a pic of nadech and said lor jung loei (oh how handsome) them p Ai pointed to a pick of yaya and asked nadech to give her a compliment nadech shyly said she was pretty/beautiful.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy i sure do miss u lots, glad of ur visit, always leaving such sweet notes 2us all ! come back soon ok tippy when time is available, love ur co ! HAK
thanks again lovely, im never tired viewing yadechs pics vdo ! i 12 tysm 4 ur great efforts n dedication, ure da official mc here 4 this special merit, HAK n wif love !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi ausa tysm, another fin 4us 2 last a while, v sweet both ok his mom2 wanted tat pic, glad nadech has a hand on it finally, it sure means alot 2 yadech 2 12 own it ! v meaningful knowing their interaction while auctioning ! ty ausa, wif appreciation !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@ausa thanks for sharing the story with us! i was wondering what made them laugh so happily?? and no wonder... its because nadech and his mom wants the painting hehe! it was a really great artwork, at first i thought it was a photo... but its ok, whether mom or son wins the bid, it will belong to their family :heart:  hahaha.. yadech are such a cute couple, they enjoy praising each other  :heart:

@key thank you my dear! i will visit more often! we all LOVE your company too!  :heart:

cr: @jinapyc

cr: @janjaoka_ny

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
tnx @ ausa to share such lovely stories....

tnx@ lovely and @tippy to share the photos....oh, tippy, it has been long time we havent spazzed together... :dance3:

i m so happy to see them together today. yaya is so so so beautiful with that dress which matches mae keaw's outfit...lol! :secret:

cr as tagged

they sit together during lunch... :bhehe:

my beautiful girl :heart:

they hv to be together forever!!! such a perfect couple ever!!! :heart: :heart:

i really love yaya!!! i like her outfit today :thumbsup:

nice family

alway together

everybody loves YADECH!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: