[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Dear MarkKim,

no one said that you can't like both yaya and kim at the same time, in fact, no one is stopping you. but i think you have to admit that you like kim more than yaya.. why? simply based on this : "It was just my opinion, you don't have to bash somebody just cos they(you) like something else (kim) more than the thing (yaya) that you(us) like! " 

don't get me wrong, its not a crime to like kim more than yaya. but if you wanna compare them, i suggest you create a new thread instead of making comparisons or even non-constructive criticisms here where we LOVE yaya to bits. 
oh btw, thank you for praising yaya. we know that she's a gem. and if you haven't get the situation, you were the one who disrupted the peace. so peace right back at you. :)

this shall be my last comment on the topic. moving on ladies!  :dance1:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
thanks to dear @Sasha for ur concerning :flowers: , it is just family issue, such like internal quarrel between different relatives, well, not relate to my family, but i feel upset for my aunt....long story... :wink: , anyway. nice to see yadech tonight.

and i m waitting to get ur fan account, @Lu and mai :pervie: !!!

Hang in there Charlenem! I am also in a similar position, not with family but with friends. The past two days have been nothing but issues between my inner circle of friends. I come on here to read news of Yadech and relieve some stress. We just got to remember.....sooner or later, things will fall into place! Su su ka! Keep up with the great comments! I always enjoy reading your long essays and your attention to details when it comes to dissecting Nadech's and Yaya's answers to interviews. Lol. Take care ka! :thumbup:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
thanks so much mrschum, lovely_k, yk for the 17 award photos... too many lovely pics of yadech.
i've gotten back my positive quota but only gets to use abt 4-5 before it runs out again *sigh*

@mrschum & m9 i dont like nadech outfit too... its really out of space kind of thing lol doesnt do justice to his handsomeness! even nadech agrees he looks out of the space he's making the StarTrek sign with his fingers, that boy is always in good mood when he's around his nong, forget the weird suit he's obviously enjoying the company  ^_^ 

and yaya looks beautiful as always. love her short dress, looks chic and sexy

@charlene stay strong and hope looking at yadech pics helps to ease ur tension

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Tippy, welcome back! We seem to always come back to this thread around the same time! Lol. In regards to your last comment....well said! Let's no longer allow  MarkKim to get the best of us! Yadech fans are better than that.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
lol @mc and @m9 About his outfit, it was okay definitely could have chosen better but it was from the Dior Homme fall 2013 runway collection. I agree with you ladies this outfit is better hehe. I'm sure all the other ladies will agree too

He probably checked out his nong sao right after this pic was shot hehe.

There is just a sense of flirtation between the two of them geez common and kiss already

I LOVE LOVE that they pretty much talked to eachother the entire time and they chose to sit next to eachother  :crush:

The best best couple in the world. Hes sitting so close to her but I can't blame him shes pretty hot!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - "He looks like he's worshiping something."

Sasha - "Nadech agrees he looks out of space he's making the StarTrek sign with his fingers."

LMAO! You guys crack me up with your comments! I think Nadech agrees that his outfit is terrible; hence, that's why he took off his jacket! That and the fact that he probably wants to show Yaya his muscles because he's worried too many guys are looking at her. Good job Nadech! Keep your nong distracted on you!

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
@markkim.....I'm not sure what your intention is here but it's obvious that your intention is not good. You never once come to this thread saying thanks or appreciate the ppl here for posting info, pic and etc......
Your plain rude and inconsiderate by coming here comparing Yaya and Kim. You might not think your causing any tension here but you are. Obviously you won't admit your wrong doing, so if you can't take the criticism just be a lurker like you were before.
I've never commented cos I'm new here. I used to watch lakorns but never made an acc here. Hence I didn't get a chance to comment/appreciate.
I even apologised but still you're all dragging this. And I didn't insult Yaya, so where's the point in admitting

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
I think some here don't understand English or they just love to argue and pick fights. Just a comment and they keep on bragging.. Even after apologising.

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
tippytoes said:
Dear MarkKim,

no one said that you can't like both yaya and kim at the same time, in fact, no one is stopping you. but i think you have to admit that you like kim more than yaya.. why? simply based on this : "It was just my opinion, you don't have to bash somebody just cos they(you) like something else (kim) more than the thing (yaya) that you(us) like! " 

don't get me wrong, its not a crime to like kim more than yaya. but if you wanna compare them, i suggest you create a new thread instead of making comparisons or even non-constructive criticisms here where we LOVE yaya to bits. 
oh btw, thank you for praising yaya. we know that she's a gem. and if you haven't get the situation, you were the one who disrupted the peace. so peace right back at you. :)

this shall be my last comment on the topic. moving on ladies!  :dance1:
:thanks:  for dropping this matter cos I'm tired of making you ppl understand what I exactly mean!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
MarkKim

I didn't say that you said or started the saying that Kim will be the next Anne. Im just giving you my honest opinion like how you have given us your honest opinion.

And I don't know if that insecurity comment was made for me, but I don't take offense to it, but calling people insecure? Really? That's not rude? That's not stirring things up? I have not said a single rude thing about you. If fans want to compare Dara's go for it, please don't bash each other personally. I know other people have said means things about you on this thread, if your not here to stir things up, then don't play their game.

!! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL WARNING!!!

IF I SEE ANYMORE RUDE, CONDESCENDING, SARCASTIC REMAKS ON THIS THREAD REGARDING THIS KIM / YAYA ISSUE, ESPECIALLY IF ANYONE PERSONALLY BASH EACH OTHER, AND THIS GOES TO BOTH SIDES, I WILL FLAG/REPORT YOU TO THE ADMINS.

Please don't let it get to the point where an Admin/Mod has to come intervene.

Thank You.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Dear MarkKim,

By you continuing to reply to some comments, it isn't helping the situation. I understand you just want to express your point of view, and you did. I still DON'T agree with you, but I respect everyone's freedom to voice their opinions. Let it end here. Yaya fans, I repeat.....please do not allow others to get the best of us. In life, there are always non-factors in our lives, let us continue to ignore them and idolize those whom we love instead (Nadech and YAYA). Leaving on the same note as Tippy....this too shall be my last comment pertaining to this topic.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks@ lovely k for translation, i dont care they pair with whom (well, i admit i dont like someone, but i also know that i cant change anything, so support whom i like is better :rockon: ), i just hope they could be together forever :crush: , which is what i really care.

and i have to repost this photo from lovelyk's post, how come i feel it seems like he wants to kiss :kiss3: :kiss3: on her :pervie: :crush: ? how u guys think about :coverlaf: ? ohhhh....hahahaha!

thanks to @M9 @Neezy and @Sasha for ur kind suggestion :heart: , i would be better and actually i do since i saw yadech looked nice here :clap: ,hahaha. they have the magic to make me feel better many times. btw, i dont like his outfit either, but i do like his look always...lol!

i have to say sorry to everyone since i dont have enough "like"s to click for u and i really do like all comments from u except the one who does not belong to this thread. so anyone knows how many "like"s we can click per day?

noungning

Heartless
Hello everyone, you can state your opinions all you want about these actors and actresses, but STOP attacking each other and STOP the name calling.

If you feel someone is being a troll and trying to start something, please do not participate with them and notify a mod.

Happy posting. :wink:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@MarkKim Thanx for stopping by but I think you have overstayed your welcome. So Please lets give this issue a rest

@ To ALL OF MY LOVELY LADIES HERE LETS KEEP FINNING!!! IGNORE ALL THE NEGATIVITY :)

Anywhoo these pics makes me feel so good, Doesn't matter the angle they are just perfect

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Let's do it lady. please give peace back to this thread. All ladies here do not need to comment back to only one person, saying same things again and again but someone really cannot get it at all. PLS, find other thread to express your love to Kim and ... YAYA, if your way of loving someone is comparing them with each other. WE here don't compare, we just say we love and do not love.

Thank you, we here all know how to respect other opinions , just at the same time, we have right to choose which comments or which person to show respect to :)  My last sentence to you na.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks @lovely @mrschum for the awards pix! i agree with you, not liking what nadech is wearing... my first reaction was, what the heck is that?! lol! also agree that nadech seem more protective, like what mrschum said, perhaps yaya was wearing a tube dress...that is why nadech's protective instinct doubled. in most pix, he is always right behind her. and when they entered together with jamesma, one of nadech (and jamesma)'s manager was helping her? maybe nadech instructed the manager to look after yaya as well hehe... 

thanks @ausa for translation!! now i know a new word... "jao tee" hehe... yaya prolly didn't realized because her subconscious knows the truth therefore she did not deny it ^^ 

@charlene i hope everything is fine with you and your family :) thank you for the subbed 3zaap videos!! i can finally watch it without the question marks ^^ 

@nee thank you hehe because it is the weekend (12am now) so i can finally use the com and spazz here!! 

@m9 @meo thanks for the eng subbed rftd bts! omgggg yadech are so freaking cute!!! keep replaying the clip... just love seeing their interactions, they look so comfy with each other!! yaya rolled her eyes at nadech with the god's shinai reply LOL and when nadech licked her ear, the both of them looked like they got caught doing something bad hahaha... too cute too cute!! :)

@cookies your comments are so fun to read with all the gifs! :D

@bubba @vimalee thank you always for translating articles, fan comments, info about yadech!!

as usual they are in their own world... so cute! 

from the top right pic, you can really see their actions are the same! 

ok i have to stop here, i couldn't read and thank finish the earlier pages... just too many!! goodnight ladies! 

p.s. luuuuuu!! waiting for your fan account na!! ^^ 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
u ladies r so amazing n full of love, tysm charlenem ausa mc lovely, posting so many pics, vdo n translating 4our pleasure, ure 2kind, ty 4 yr time ! i love n njoy all tat u posted ! hak
charlenem hope ure holding well, tc !
as usual tyvm bubba translating 4us, lu !
gnsd my meo ! ty 4yr love !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@Lu Hopefully you had a blast I can't wait for you to tell us about your experience :) hehe
@tippy I'm so glad your back!!! Thank you for all your posts today :) come back soon na ka
@key I miss you my dear, how have you been?? well if your sleeping Good night
@Vim I know your busy Just wanted to say All of us miss you and can't wait till you share again :)
@char lol repost away hehe I can't wait till we see a real real kiss like a spontaneous one when they decide to come out and display affection at these award shows expecially after RS comes out WOOT WOOT they will snatch ALL THE AWARDS BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT!!
@mc Thank you na ka for all the posts love the video too and all of our couples pics!!
@m9 Lol your comments are so funny hehehe always make me smile
@bubba we miss you hope to see you share today.
@neezy I'm glad your back hehe always fun when your on here
@everyone else THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS!!! Lets Keep this thread warm and  wonderful!!!
@did me too I can't wait for all the fancams hehe

Here is my last batch of pics I hope I'm not annoying with all my posts today :) Hak you girls!! Have a great day hehe

THESE TO ARE SMOKIN HOTT OW OW OW LOL hehe that was so dorky of me to say