[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mairoro

sarNie Egg
Keke hello guys
Just came back from 17 event
Omg, our little girl is so beautiful in real lifeeeeee and Nadech is freaking handsome
When they went to stage and received award Nadech looked our yaya so many times.
Sr i can't post pics what i taked but believe me they're too beautiful to be true
Ss lu and i very tired today but it worth. Tmr i will post. Promise ♥

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Ladies, Mairoro and I just said goodbye to each other and I run home as crazy to write this post, like I did few months ago, haha

After seeing all all above pictures, I will tell you a story in another side of fan girls who can only scream as crazy but cannot see anything clear
because of the distance and lacking of glasses, haha.

9:30 AM, we had commitment to see each other at Siam sky train, 10 AM Luloveyaya finally came while Mairoro already got inside of Siam Discovery. So embarrassing :thumbdown: :kiss: ==> mairoro.

We decided to go to Ice Planet to check out the place again together, but they were decorating things then did not allow us to come inside.

Doesn't matter, we decided to come back at 12PM ^^

This is what we were doing during that mean time --> got our own 17th mag ka ^^

Then we decided to come back Ice Planet mall at 12:30 PM, the place has become like this as magic ^^

We got there as one of the most earliest fan girls and got news that Yadech will come only at 4 PM, but they will open games or lucky draw
since 2PM.

As no sign at all that we need to queue up, we decided to go around and get some burgers and will come back to camp there... we came back and sawing people queuing up, fine, from first line, we dropped to 5th or 6th line ...  :smack:  :nono1:

We stood there about 2 hours and finally can get inside the room ^^ this is how the place is from our views.

This is the place for ice skating therefore there are so many people slipped today. There are wall surrounded this place and we stood in the first
line and did hope that they might come to our place to take pictures with us or at least give us some autograph but cannot. OK then, I will try my luck next time ^^

There are two rounds of celebrities, I must say that , haha, let me tell you what I mean. We got inside around 3:30 and saw JJ,  Mai Davika, Hormones cast, Boy and Margie went up stages and accepted their awards but we need to wait until 6h30 to able to see Yaya and Nadech. The latter round included Mario, Pat, James Ma, Nadech and Yaya.

We were both so hopeless as no sign of Nadech and Yaya coming, as they said they will come around 6 PM but why we could see only Pat, Mario and James Ma ??? Would they come or not ? Mairoro flied all from Vietnam just to see them, anything changed in plan or not . We just kept wondering like that until we heard people screaming like crazy and NY banner from some fans waving in the air. We knew that they finally came and they came TOGETHER, only them came together na hahaha

This is how their looks is from our view haha.

Yaya was accepting 17th Actress Choice ^^

and Nadech for 17th Actor Choice

After Nadech accepted his award, everyone came on stage and took group photos

what's so funny lor??

It is not the best shot but it was my view to them, haha :teary: :loool: :loool:

She was so beautiful in this cute dress today ^^

The place was so small and so many fans there, they could not stay even one second to take photo with fan, they went straight to elevator and left together. But I'm happy at the end hehe.

I met Yadech today again and met Mairoro, little lovely sis from Vietnam and got new friends. :heart:

I really wish that someday we all can meet up all of beautiful ladies in this thread and scream for them and for us, haha.

LOVE YOU LADIES MAK MAK NA :heart: :heart: :heart:

credits for all picture belong to Lu and Mai haha , we proudly present ourselves for that haha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@lu and mai, you two are so lovely!
:thanks: so much for sharing your experience and pictures with us.  I almost felt like I was there in person seeing how the place and the set up look like.     So so happy for you.....do get a good night sleep and have a sweet dream about Yadech na.    Yaya is beautiful at this event and of course, her Pe Chai has to dress up like a super hero (Star Trek) to protect his nong sao from many guys who probably admiring her from the distance.

2013 - Seventeen Magazine  Awards

credit:  Urassayaclub.com FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lu and Mairoro for your fan acct. So happy for the both of you. Wish I was there! It look like you both had a fun and exciting time. Thank you for sharing na :) Lu, I love you dress ja......both you and Mairor loll very cute with the mag :heart:

I guess something wrong with my photobucket again......

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think Yaya is getting prettier and prettier every year.  I'm sure her Pe Chai is very proud and protective of her.

2012 - Seventeen Magazine Awards

2011 - Seventeen Magazine Awards

2010 - Seventeen Magazine Awards

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I think Yaya is getting prettier and prettier every year.  I'm sure her Pe Chai is very proud and protective of her.

2012 - Seventeen Magazine Awards

2011 - Seventeen Magazine Awards

2010 - Seventeen Magazine Awards

Yaya won seventeen award every year ever since she enter ET.....soo HAPPY for her :)

@vimalee, thank na for the pic :)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Wow @lu that looks so exciting. I am so glad you got to experience that will a fellow af member @mai looks like a blast. Thats so amazing that they came together what a perfect perfect couple. They definitely can not deny that they love being with each other. Thank you @lu for sharing your experience, I felt like I was right there with your detailed post :) and I can't wait to here more from @mai. Good Night Girlies take care sweet dreams.

@vim lol see your back and I'm glad, thank you for the pics and more hehe

I wanna share this pic, It shows that even though she wasnt there next to him when his name was called for choice actor she was still nearby and proud of him.  :crush:  :spin:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Wow @lu that looks so exciting. I am so glad you got to experience that will a fellow af member @mai looks like a blast. Thats so amazing that they came together what a perfect perfect couple. They definitely can not deny that they love being with each other. Thank you @lu for sharing your experience, I felt like I was right there with your detailed post :) and I can't wait to here more from @mai. Good Night Girlies take care sweet dreams.

@vim lol see your back and I'm glad, thank you for the pics and more hehe

I wanna share this pic, It shows that even though she wasnt there next to him when his name was called for choice actor she was still nearby and proud of him.  :crush:  :spin:

just find out that i can "like" again :phew: ...dont know why.... anyway, thank u @ lovely k for always bringing us nice photos, i just want to say in those photos, our pretty girl's eyes never leave her pe chai :clap2: .....lol!

thanks @ Lu to share with us ur experence :thumbsup: , i hope i could get that opportunity one day.... and @mai, i m waitting for ur post too :wink: , thank u so much  to bring us it, which makes me feel that yadech is not so far to us :yes: .

thanks @vimalee to post all photos of yaya received this award, i have to admit that her legs were a little chubby in 2010 :bhehe: , no wonder her pe chai r kidding about her legs r too fat all the time :pervie: ...lol, but now she is totally a beautiful sweetheart. and her pe chai definitely cant move his eyes from her.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe - here's a picture of Nadech and his StarTrek pose. Lmao

Nadech, are you checking to see who nong is checking out? lol

LoL, Looks like he squeezed himself inbetween...hahaha

I just hope him taking off his jacket does not offend Dior lol..who can blame him hehe
Charlenem - I am glad Yadech can bring some happiness to you. Take good care of yourself na
I am really happy that James Ma has won too even though I don't follow his work. I like what he posted and thanks the fan because it was his very first award. Aww, congrats to the fella! CONGRATS to all the winners especially to YADECH!
Tippytoes - I agree this BTS was so cute! I think i've watched it 20x already. lol
Keylargo - Hope you are doing well! Always happy to read your loving messages.
Neezy - Nadech is checking his nong's "sexy" legs that he used to always make fun of. I'm sure he's regretting now haha
Mairoro & LuLove - Aww, I am so happy you girls got to see Yadech live. I'm so jealous. Both of you look so lovely. I wish we can all meet up one day and attend one of their events and be the loudest fans out there hehe. Seems like you lady had a good time. Thank you for sharing with us.
Vimalee - I agree. Yaya has definitely grown into a beautiful young lady. She is beautiful with a bit of chunkiness on her face or without. I'm sure Nadech is feeling very lucky. Well, I hope both of them feel lucky to have each other in their lives.
Also, how come our Yadech get the nice seat in the house? I'm not complaining but just curious??
:thanks: again everyone for sharing!!

Aww, I have reach my likes for the day as well! Well, everyone should know I like everyone's comment. Positive comments that is :yes:

New BTS for RS. Sorry if I double post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uORrWRRql4U

His Asia Airline has also been subbed by our lovely Nadech@Pantip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABfCQmMCoE8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeMLP4YhSk4

I REALLY LOVE this MV. The song and the clips are perfect. Sorry if I am "posting happy".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51s2ePfvS3A&list=FL7_69Rr8sG9qTcLBdnueavA

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
You very lucky girls!! SO jealous! :( But thanks to you girls I feel like I am in the VIP section. Krup Khun Ka!!!!!! I lurk around this thread and never comment, you girls are so fast for me. HAHA Never tire of Yadech. They are a very special couple!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning lu mai ! tysm our intel journalists 4 yr hardwork ! both of u look so young, v cute, pretty n all ready 2 charge ! it was a tiring but v satisfying day im sure ! im v happy u both got 2c yadech personally, lots of blissful moments u must hv felt n captured on cam n in your hearts 4ever ! ty lu u gave detailed coverage its as good as watching live, thanks 4sharing yr account wif us, we appreciate it very much lu ! hak
ty mai, m looking forward 2c yours2 but take yr time know ure tired !
it would b awesome 4us all 2cheer yadech together, even more awesome 2meet up wif all of u n hv lots of fun, non-stop chats n love exchange among us, i feel we know each other so well alr !

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hi guys! It's been a long time sense I've been here. And I notice it might be kind of rude of me to say this sense I've just recently came back......But I've notice some negative comments back......I just wanted to remind everyone that this thread or in fact ASAINFUSE is forever suppose to be drama free and no negativity. Those r the rules on asianfuse. Pls don't forget. I really don't want to see any if us getting kick out of asainfuse. Whoever wants to start "FANWARS" they can be reported to the admins here and thy will take care of the matter. Ignore those ppl who wants to start stuff. Remember Confindece without Arrogance...... .yadechers forever right!! Ignorance is a Bliss. Don't push the matter to create a bigger problem Bc in the end no one wins and it's a waste of time.

I hope everyone is doing well also and I also hope I can get on here more. But I'm well busy with life. So I leave my amends to u all and wish u all well with goodness in ur hearts. Love ya. Kia

Peace out guys. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty vimalee mc lovely m9, always so ahead wif posting pic, vdo n of course cmns, love viewing n reading them ! ty 4yr time n total dedication i feel v much ! m9 tats another beautiful vdo, song n all yadech clips, love it thanks 4sharing n i'll never tired watching yadech mv, pls continue 2share ! HAK ladies
hi kiki nice 2cu back, i miss u ! ure so wise, ty 4 words of caution, feel yr love 4 yadechers ! tc n v best wishes in yr studies ! hak

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for sharing :coolpix: , clips, translations and fin-ned comments.
@keylargo, good morning to you and afternoon to me hehe.  Hope you had a sweet dream about Yadech!
@Lovely, I've been very busy lately and thanks so much for the updates na.  Sure miss you guys.   How are you doing?
@Lu and Mai,  you guys looked so pretty.  Thank you mak mak kha for sharing your exciting moments with us.  Hope you have a sweet dream na!!
Oops....once again, I reached my positive quota!!!

Congrats to Nadech and Yaya!!!

Yadech narak mak mak kha......They look so beautiful together and well-matched couple......
They seem so happy and radiate positive energy!!!

Yaya  posted this on her IG and thanks Dior for the dress.  Yaya looks gorgeous in that dress!!!
IG: urassayas
I love my outfit today!!
:heart: ️ ขอบคุณนะคะ Dior สำหรับชุดวันนี้ ขอบคุณมากๆนะคะพี่เอ :heart:    

Lol, the admin said,  Nadech kha.......I see that you look confused...Did you even listen to what award you've received or you just only interested in the sexy lady at your side.

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Wow, so much to read today. I didn't even read much but scroll down so I can see pictures and respond.  :thanks:  you EVERYONE for posting and sharing! Hope every enjoy their weekend!
Ausa - Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on Yaya's interview.
Charlenem - I hope you are okay? Stay strong my dear in what ever situation you are in or facing.
MrsChum-  Yaya does look lovely. I also have to agree I'm not loving Nadech's outfit. At least not the shirt! Why didn't him and James Ma switch outfit? Lol OR just wear that sleevless shirt he wore in one the of the picture haha..It looks like he's worshipping something haha.. Ahhh, but his face alone will do :cloud9:
YK - What? the licking part is part of the script? Aww, I thought Nadech did it out of "Love" haha
LOl, you're so funny about the cleavage and nadech wanting to eat her alive..Lol
Lovely - Thank you for translating their interview.
The last picture, "Nadech, just kiss her already". hehe those stares :cloud9:
So they arrived together and leave together huh? How cute! I say these two are surely slowing coming out. :clap2:  :heart:  :kiss:  :wub:
Welp, let me go back to finish reading haha
hi Mey

how i wish it's not part of the script thing remember RYU is horny towards MAYUMI that's why she said "pervert"to him after licking her ears but i'm so very sure yadech enjoyed the LICKING SCENE :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: