[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Awww, :thanks: Lovely for those lovely words. Your such a sweetheart , taking your busy time to thank everyone here.
You also reserve all the thanks for all the things you done for us here. You are one dedicated fan here, always giving us the update on yadech, posting pic and mv. Your like our Yadech News Caster......

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning!!!

AWWWW thank you for all the kind words. GROUP BEAR HUG!!!! SHALL WE HEHE. Anyways time for an update and a few pics to FIN US WHILE WE VOTE.

UPDATE: @8:25 pm  FIN FIN FIN    :crush:     :crush:     :crush:  AND FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!     :arrg:     :arrg:     :arrg: 
:heart: BARRY: 146,760         :heart: YAYA: 101,708
     JAMES:  116,282        BELLA: 42,264

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda....vote.aspx?v=101

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Good Night Ladies,

I just want to say ever since I've been a member on here I've realized that not only are yadechers so strong and so loyal their very kind to each other as well. Regardless of different points of views, I commend each and every one of you ladies and I have the utmost respect of all the ladies whether your new or a veteran on here. Every one has different lives yet you ladies find the time to go on and visit this thread and spread your warmth and charm even if its for a few minutes. I'm filled with happiness having the ability to share my thoughts and my excitement to you all and even though I'm tired I know you all are as well yet we keep this thread active you all deserve rewards for that. Even though I'm tired I will find the strength to FIN AND FIGHT but while I do that here is a long list of Thank you's I feel I need to express to each and every one of you since all of you have been so kind and sweet to me and with that my happiness and joy when being on here will always grow because of all of you.

@huanzhu: where are you my dear? I know you have been thanking and liking everyones posts but we miss you, I hope you will have the chance to share anything in the future. I know it will be filled with FINNESS.

HAK ALL YOU GIRLS THATS WHY THIS IS POST IS PURELY DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU!
am here .....just too busy w/ work & sometime I don even know how to reply because all already posted and this thread moving so fast .....[н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅] make me drowning in YADECH land .....

I so happy whenever I stop at this thread...more n more ppl joining us !!! ++  w/ photo and all the sweet comments !!! :ghehe:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Sasha said:
@yk ~ i dont know how yaya can maintain her straight face and composure locked in close embrace by nadech, even if its just a lakorn i would hv gone all red n sweating  :sweat: lol , it is so unfair for nadech to always go red, wudnt it be nice to see the reverse! lol  :pervie: 
hi Sasha

if i am yaya i can not concentrate on my script we will take several takes to perfect our acting but because my acting(as if i'm yaya lol!)involves personal feeling.i will always get lost lol!because my bf is so gorgeous lol! :heart:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sasha said:

@yk ~ i dont know how yaya can maintain her straight face and composure locked in close embrace by nadech, even if its just a lakorn i would hv gone all red n sweating  :sweat: lol , it is so unfair for nadech to always go red, wudnt it be nice to see the reverse! lol  :pervie: 

Hmmm-mmmm...I'll forget all my lines!
Most Thai pra'eks if not all are charming in their own way, doing a lovey doves scene with them would be hard but with especially Nadech. I'll have a hear attack :(

Btw I need to go watch that superstar sleepover show thingy so I can investigate the hello kitty blanket

-----

I'm going to say sorry first for bringing this into this thread but Patricia Good seem pretty starstruck with Nadech. I'm expecting quite a bit of blushing when they start to film the love scenes. It's cute though. She seem like quite the fan.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lovely_k said:
Good Night Ladies,

I just want to say ever since I've been a member on here I've realized that not only are yadechers so strong and so loyal their very kind to each other as well. Regardless of different points of views, I commend each and every one of you ladies and I have the utmost respect of all the ladies whether your new or a veteran on here. Every one has different lives yet you ladies find the time to go on and visit this thread and spread your warmth and charm even if its for a few minutes. I'm filled with happiness having the ability to share my thoughts and my excitement to you all and even though I'm tired I know you all are as well yet we keep this thread active you all deserve rewards for that. Even though I'm tired I will find the strength to FIN AND FIGHT but while I do that here is a long list of Thank you's I feel I need to express to each and every one of you since all of you have been so kind and sweet to me and with that my happiness and joy when being on here will always grow because of all of you.

@Vimalee: You are magnificent and your dedication to this thread is truly amazing and with that if you are ever in need of some help please feel free to ask. I will be overjoyed to help you my friend.

HAK ALL YOU GIRLS THATS WHY THIS IS POST IS PURELY DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU!

Dear Lovely,

Once again, thank you from the bottom of our happy hearts for your continued dedication, enthusiasm, and passion for Yadech. 

We're glad you discovered this site and you are here.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

credit:  www.zazzle.com

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone commented:

" Is certain someone hanging around while you have your hair done?, Mayumi "      

Ah ha, we all know who that certain someone is, right?   :pervie: :bhehe: :coverlaf:

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Wow, haven't been on here in a few days and I'm missing out on some lovely pics and wonder translations!!! Thank you ALL for making this thread so enjoyable, and thank you to each and everyone who posted something whether it be a comment, picture or video! :thanks:

Pinky, thanks for the info! I really hope Yadech goes to Japan in November because I'm really hoping to stalk them and see them in Thailand in December! Lol. Anyway, I wish I can buy Yadech flavors chips and send it to each and everyone of you girls but there's so many people on here, I'll have to buy like 300 bags of chips! Lol. Plus, I think they will all be crushed by the time you guys get them anyway. I wonder how much does a bag of chips cost in Thailand and if it's equivalent to one dollar US (maybe even less)? We'll see. I'll try my best to figure something out.

Soso68 - I've been saving up for soooo long, I still can't believe I'm going to Thailand! I really want to go to Cambodia at first but since it's just me and my boyfriend and my family can't come along, I rather save the experience of going to Cambodia at a later time where my family can join us. Nonetheless, I'm still excited! I'll try to take tons of Yadech billboards/magazine pics for you guys! Lol.

Lovely_K - You really are as lovely as your username (hehe)! Thank you so much for your kinds words and for always FIGHTING! Lol. I really love reading your comments, it always makes me giggle because you're always in such a good mood. I love that about you! And I appreciate you always updating us on news of Yadech votes. Thank you mak mak! :heart:

Daai - Welcome to the thread! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! I must warn you though....once you've landed here, you will never want to leave! If you haven't notice everyone here is super friendly, sweet, and helpful. I'm glad to have you with us and I'm looking forward to reading some more of your comments! :welcome1:

Again thanks to the usual ladies! You guys know who you are! Special thank you to Bubba and Vimalee as always! Keep up the good work everyone!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I will double check , if it's nov...
I think yaya like kitty Kat but her favorite are my little pony cuz she love horses .. Her favorite flower is carnation. Stated by yaya herself .. Lol

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Happy for You @neezy

Wish i really can go to Thaïlande in january. I went to cambodia in 2007 and it was a beautiful country.

Thanks to all girls for the comment, vidéo and pics

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, that is such a cute picture. Just imagain them with a bunch of rugrats. Lol Super cute! thanks Vimaleee for sharing.
@Jess - You seem to have a lot of 411. Are you sure you don't know them personally? Lol j/kidding. thanks for always giving us information on Yadech.

CaSURVIVOUR

hi pink and all

who would never get star strucked to nadech's handsomeness pat is not an exemption she is abnormal if she will never compliment nadech lol!

but only yaya can complete nadech he will be boring without her and vice versa i guess bec they are soulmates :heart: any picture of them together speaks a lot the burning chemistry of yadech :heart:  :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
YK - he was blushing :) I love that picture. My imaginations go wild hehe
Aww Jess you burst my bubble lol would have been cute if he let her keep it ;)
Thanks everyone for sharing! You guys are so wonderful mak mak
hi Mey

yeah blushing too much bec yadech are not into PDA even if it's just for filming 

how about imagining things like yadech doing these scenes i preferred this collab bec they are real life couple and never got divorced  :cloud9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa9WksB_n8A

skip the fighting scene concentrate on the romantic scene  :heart:  :censor:  :censor:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is enjoying the start of the weekend. Well I would like to share an update with you beautiful ladies. Please enjoy :) Take care!!!

UPDATE: @6:12 pm  THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR BELOVED COUPLE PLEASE CONTINUE TO FIN AND SU! 
:heart: BARRY: 176,250          :heart: YAYA: 123,294
     JAMES:  139,247        BELLA: 51,623

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda....vote.aspx?v=101

Here are some pics to enjoy as well but some you have seen before but good use of the collage dont you think :)