[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies! Thank you Vimalee for the translation. Hmm, I am very curious if we will really know by Feb. 2014? I also saw someone post that on their Lay's event video on Youtube. Thanks to Lovely for always updating us with the vote status. Let's keep fighting!!!
Soso - I hope you had a wonderful vacation! We miss you!!
Thanks to everyone for posting wonderful comments and pictures.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Nadech is indeed handsome in the BJ Pics. I love all of it. For some reason he look really Europeanish/American in all the BJ photos. :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:
He was also an adorable bab! So cute with his 2 little bottom tooth. :clap2:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@yayakugimiya thx for those wakeboarding picture and @neezy yepp those pants must be her P'Chai's  :wink:  heheheh
@meo yepp everyone's here is so lovely, we will still be like this to each other forever, right ??! hope soooo..... :spin:
@daai welcome aboard...I'm new here too..this thread is so nice to keep up with  :yes:
:worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy: @lovely oh those pictures and clips u have shared are so lovely like your name and all those voting update and result.u re sooo gorgeous heheh (hope I'm not too much on complimenting u  :bhehe:  )
@vimalee thx for the translation, I know it took so much your time for a long interview..appreciate your hardwork so much here's a kiss for u  :kiss2:
@mrschum  :secret: your pics of nadech still make me drooling hahah
@key always touching heart by your words..thx for making this thread so nice  :grouphug:
@lu I agree with u, nadech even give a light touch to yaya's hand, love that so much  :heart:  :heart:
@soso nice to know u and welcome back from your holiday  :toast:
@nett thx for the info for voting, it would help a lot now we can go back on voting on the riight track  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:
@m9 good morning for u and thank's the picture, hope u will have a wonderful day... :yahoo:

and ladies don't forget to keep fighting...su su su!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Vimalee said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgeHTh-6fog&feature=player_embedded

Here's the translation for the latest Lays clip.

Media:     These two flavors, did you come up with it by yourselves?

Nadech:   No, Lays fans requested to bring these flavors back and we are just happy to accommodate.

Media:     Yaya already answered this, but there was sighting that you disguised yourself and made a reservation at the hotel to celebrate one year anniversary.  Is that true?

Nadech:   No, that is not true.

Media:      Aren’t you curious at all that people thinks it was you?

Nadech:   A little…I don’t know.

Media:     Last time, Yaya said you guys went out to eat often.

Nadech:   Yes, we went out often but we are always with the group of many people.

Media:     Not Just the two of you?

Nadech:   No, never the two of us.

Media:    People are keeping an eye on you two about the one year celebration.

Nadech:   No, we don't celebrate one year.   We’ve known each other for four years already.   We celebrate all the time.

Media:      So you never been to Banyan Tree?

Nadech:    No, never been there.

Media:      Do you have to be more careful now?

Nadech:    A little, but when we go to work or play, we always have people with us like Pe Margie, Pe Boy, or the elders.  We are under the watchful eyes of others.  We never go by ourselves.  If we go anywhere by ourselves, there will be
news.

Media:       Do you go eat at someone’s house?

Nadech:   No, we don’t.

Media:    Do you want to go out by yourselves?

Nadech:  No, just the two of us will be lonely.  The more the merrier.

Media:     There is a buzz that people wants to see Patricia acting with you?

Nadech:   This, I don’t know.  Let’s better discuss about this lakorn.   I think Lom Sorn Ruk is a fun lakorn and Pe Taew, Nong Patricia, and I have  a lot of homework to do.  Please support us.

…… Then the media asked him about Mario and Ken P.

Media:  So you two have any upcoming boon/merit event together?

Nadech/Yaya:     Yes, Boon Krathin (another important religious ceremony in Thailand).  We have souvenir for fans like a bag or water bottle with RFTD characters on them.   Fans can order them from Nong Yaya's or my fan club sites like Facebook or IG.

Media:   So where does the money from these souvenirs go to?

Nadech:   Go into my pockets...  (just then Yaya hit him and called him crazy).   Nowadays, many people like to go to the temples to pray, to meditate, and to attend events.   The temples have to provide essential basic like water, electric, food, etc. so the money we donate to the temples would be a great help.

Nadech and Yaya said the Rising Sun team will go to Siba, Japan for one month to shoot the series.  The trip has been planned for a long time and it will be the last time they film abroad.

Media also asked Nadech about the Unilever contract and his fee increase.      He said he doesn’t know the extent of it since Pe Ae and company are the one who handle the contract.  Right now he has a new tooth paste CF with Unilever. 

----------------------
So Nadech came prepare for this interview.  Yaya didn’t have to say much.  Many people still wonder whether these two are dating or not.  Someone made a comment that we would know the answer by February or August of 2014.  Lol, many people thinks Yadech are dating because of this year secret Valentine Dinner in February and Mother's Day picture on Mae Kaew's IG in August. 

I just wanted to add: 

Yaya said in the last interview they went out often with Mark and Kim who are only a few years older than them.   Nadech said they hang out with Boy and Margie who are a lot older than them.  Boy is 29 and Margie is the oldest of the 4HJHKK girls.  I think he wanted to say they are always surrounded with the older and responsible adults just like when they went to Japan to shoot Rising Sun.  He asked the producer's parents to stay close to Yaya's room.   So let's say he wanted to protect his nong sao's reputation.....what a good Pe Chai.!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
fyI - Thank You! I hope you have a beautiful day as well! Thansk for always posting and commenting. :)
Thank You again Vimalee as always!

Reactions: fyi

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: so much ladies for sharing the cool pictures/clips, wonderful comments and translation, and the vote updates na.

Here's the update at 22.27/10.27pm

As we can see, Yaya needs more votes here!!!  Su su na.

Here's the new info on voting ......

Wow!!!!

Cr:as tagged & NY Home pantip

I saw  this  comment on Nadechworld, hope it helps.
"please tag #sudsapda_hug_Barry_new for your former post, it's fast and raise score quickly.....next to new post you can put #sudsapda_hug_Barry_new and also #sudsapda_hug_Barry, I think its make double score."

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Please don't tell me that they are not counting the old hashtags otherwise I might have to kill someone lol.

BTW the new pictures of Rising Sun 2 is worrying me a bit. They added Golf not too long ago, and now they just added Oh. On Oh's Instagram he seem surprised but happy about the role. Are they not finish with the script yet? Still casting actors here and there. *shake-heads* at this rate I don't think we'll get to see the rising sun tun til mid of 2014.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba! WoW! I love his sexy arms! Ah, that man is just so perfect! In my eyes of course lol
Kashie I would think they are adding the new one on top of the previous hashtags

pinky3

sarNie Adult
nett said:
Greetings everyone!

No idea who is the lady's birthday, maybe either one of them holding flowers. Yaya must be close to her to congratulate her.

Little boy nadech

Love these moments

Love their stares

credit as tagged

vimalee, thanks for the long translation.

Just curious, in thailand if the girl pays respect to her male friend's mom, does it imply anything? Or any one can do that to each other's mom with no hidden meaning.
yadech knows the lady with the short white hair and glasses really well, she is the photographer for a travel mag.. she also took pics of yadech in tnnk and do merits with them.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello mc lovely, ty 4 rs pic, looks intense n menacing, havent seen lighter mood pic...all good cos it'll b so hot btw r&m wif his need 2 protect her !
i love all pic posted by u all, lu m9 nett mc lovely bubba, all so beautiful n yadech in romantic dreamy poses, me always admiring n on c9 just looking at them, tyvm ladies !
tyvm pinky3 filling up details 4ourinfo !
huge thanks 2 lovely bubba nett keeping us informed of latest vote tag n updates ! u ladies always stay on top, its vvv appreciated ! HAK all lovelies !

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @m9 and @fyi

Happy to be here with You.

Love all yours pics girls.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone today???? I hope all of you are enjoying the day and not working tooo hard. Well Thank you guys for all the beautiful pics! and all the comments and videos were cute and enjoyable to read. ALL OF YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL PEOPLE. BIG BIG GROUP HUG EVERYONE HEHE  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: . Anyways I would like to share an update.

UPDATE: @5:55 pm  FIN FIN FIN :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  AND FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: 
:heart: BARRY: 78,808        :heart: YAYA: 55,719
     JAMES:  64,160        BELLA: 23,356

I LOVE THAT HE IS SO CARING AND PROTECTIVE AWWW

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
During break from filming Rising Sun, Yaya studied for the exam.....What a hard working and very admirable girl!

Some people had questioned whether this was Yaya's blanket or Nadech's.  They said they saw it on the "I Spent the Night With Super Stars " show and it belongs to Nadech. 

It doesn't matter whose it is anymore because it's all in the family....Remembered Nadech used Yaya's wallet to pay for items when they were in Japan.

credit:   Barry.Ya FB

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Morning ladies!!! Have a nice day and not working hard today na ka! :flowers:
@yaya kugimiya: u r right, Nadech's ear was super-red. He must have been very, very blushing and happy when he could act with his nong ruk in such touching scene :coverlaf:
@daai: welcome to our Yadech's thread. Let join with us na ka! Sr for welcoming late! :D
@vimalee: khop khun makk makk for ur translation! :spin: u and bubba, along with the others, always make the best thing for this thread :thumbup:
@lovely_k: thanks for the nice pics and updating vote score! Be healthy to su su na  :arrg:
@nett, m9, mrschum: i :heart: all ur beautiful and sweet pics. They r waan mak makk in every moment!!! Thanks for ur sharing! :flowers:
@fyi: i also so hope that we can be close here and share our love like this 4ver! :yes:
@key: :heart: ur signature pic na na! So cool! How can i set it? :D
@pee lu: i already set the touching hand pic as my avar fb pic! Both Nadech and Yaya r gorgeous in it! :flowers:
Cre: as tagged

what were they whispering with the other??? :rolleyes1:

Our lovely guy! :woot:

:thanks: all of u for ur nice cmts na ka! i love reading them all! :kiss3:

:w-scene-pop-corn: to continue our voting ka! :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: