[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
sorry to disappoint u ladies but its not nadech..lol his is lighter and not that character...
wow.. aon s who is the cop guy on 6 sense is praising yadech .. he hasnt work with them yet .. go check his ig..

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Just another simple update ok ladies :). HAK YOU GIRLS! I would love to give each of you a individual shout out but I'm a little tired so THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU  :spin:

UPDATE: @8:57 pm  FIN FIN FIN  :crush:   :crush:   :crush:  AND FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!   :arrg:   :arrg:   :arrg: 
:heart: BARRY: 90,347         :heart: YAYA: 63,442
     JAMES:  74,610        BELLA: 27,293

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda.com/activity/Huggableguy2013/vote.aspx?v=101

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
YK - he was blushing :) I love that picture. My imaginations go wild hehe
Aww Jess you burst my bubble lol would have been cute if he let her keep it ;)
Thanks everyone for sharing! You guys are so wonderful mak mak

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
HI LADIES!!!

LAST UPDATE OF THE DAY AND PART 1 OF MY POST :). YADECHERS ARE ROCKING IT TODAY. WOW!!! LETS KEEP IT UP. :woot2:

UPDATE: @11:25 pm  FIN FIN FIN   :crush:    :crush:    :crush:  AND FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!    :arrg:    :arrg:    :arrg: 
:heart: BARRY: 100,480        :heart: YAYA: 70,578
     JAMES:  82,995        BELLA: 30,219

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda....vote.aspx?v=101

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Night Ladies,

I just want to say ever since I've been a member on here I've realized that not only are yadechers so strong and so loyal their very kind to each other as well. Regardless of different points of views, I commend each and every one of you ladies and I have the utmost respect of all the ladies whether your new or a veteran on here. Every one has different lives yet you ladies find the time to go on and visit this thread and spread your warmth and charm even if its for a few minutes. I'm filled with happiness having the ability to share my thoughts and my excitement to you all and even though I'm tired I know you all are as well yet we keep this thread active you all deserve rewards for that. Even though I'm tired I will find the strength to FIN AND FIGHT but while I do that here is a long list of Thank you's I feel I need to express to each and every one of you since all of you have been so kind and sweet to me and with that my happiness and joy when being on here will always grow because of all of you.

P.S: This is in no particular order.
@Key: You are an amazing girl full of sweetness and joy . You are nothing short of spectacular na. my dear friend. I can't thank you enough for everything you have done.
@Vimalee: You are magnificent and your dedication to this thread is truly amazing and with that if you are ever in need of some help please feel free to ask. I will be overjoyed to help you my friend.
@Bubba: Thank you for everything you have done for this thread sometimes I feel thank you is simply not enough and you deserve more than that. I love each and every post you do and I wish you would never leave here.
@YayaKugimiya: You write with such profound heart. Whether it is a short post or a long post I read every sentence even though it might not be aimed at me. I feel that you have such strong love for our couple and without you this thread would not be the same.
@tippytoes: I know you are busy and sometimes you wish you can be on here and you know what I wish that was the case too. Everyone was so spoiled over the summer when you were more active and now every time you stop by I cherish your words.
@MrsChum: Thank you for all you have done. the hundreds of pics you posted I can't get enough of and I know that you will always be there to share and help us FIN our couple forever.
@M9sateurn: Love Love Love the dedication you put into your posts especially all the gorgeous pics of our handsome man. Without a doubt the pics you post definitely makes my bf feel that my level of love for this man is bordering on a little out of control hehe.
@meocutduoi: You are a sweet girl. Ive noticed that without fail you never stop thanking others for their posts and you know what I wanna THANKYOU.
@Falada: My dear dear Falada you are young yet so smart and talented I am aware you make all those gifs and you know what BRAVO!!!
@luloveyaya: You are so lucky to be there and I hope one day I can be your partner when we go stalk….. I mean innocently try and meet the beautiful couple hehe.
@neezy: I am thrilled you have graced us with more of your splendid sharing. Love reading your posts and thank you for making the time to visit us even with your studying.
@huanzhu: where are you my dear? I know you have been thanking and liking everyones posts but we miss you, I hope you will have the chance to share anything in the future. I know it will be filled with FINNESS.
@nett: Wow you never cease to amaze me with all the FIN pics you post each time from when they were younger till now. I know I have you to remind me of that NY love is forever.
@charlenem: I can't say anything but I love your pics and enjoy reading your comments and I know that your so dedicated to this thread. I am just overjoyed. Thank you
@sasha: You are nothing short of kind and generous with all the Thank you and recognition you give to others and well you deserve this for all that (flower)
@bobby101: I can't thank you enough for the level of commitment you have in voting. I'm proud to call you a true yadecher.
@fyi: I'm so glad you joined and so far you have been nothing but sweet and kind and I hope you continue to share as much as you can.
@pinky3: Thank you for letting us know about news of our couple. I look forward to your future posts :)
@soso68: Well what can I say other than we've missed you and welcome back
@daai: I'm so glad we have a new fan of NY. More the merrier and I know you will have fun.
@meysaelee: Please visit more na because you have a keen eye for detail aka skinship.
@queenyeon: I haven't seen you visit for awhile but just wanted to thank you and come visit us soon.
@everyone else: I am not to sure if I missed anyone but if I did I'm so sorry and I'll make it up to you. I wish everyone the best. Sweet Dreams and take care.

HAK ALL YOU GIRLS THATS WHY THIS IS POST IS PURELY DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU!

nett

sarNie Hatchling
pinky3 said:
yadech knows the lady with the short white hair and glasses really well, she is the photographer for a travel mag.. she also took pics of yadech in tnnk and do merits with them.
===========
Thanks pinky3 for the info.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Sweetie Lovely_k, you are so cute and thoughtful to send the long list of appreciation. We will fin fin fin all the way and will be even more happy when they announce as real couple is the day they going to marry. Hohoho.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
I just wanted to add: 

Yaya said in the last interview they went out often with Mark and Kim who are only a few years older than them.   Nadech said they hang out with Boy and Margie who are a lot older than them.  Boy is 29 and Margie is the oldest of the 4HJHKK girls.  I think he wanted to say they are always surrounded with the older and responsible adults just like when they went to Japan to shoot Rising Sun.  He asked the producer's parents to stay close to Yaya's room.   So let's say he wanted to protect his nong sao's reputation.....what a good Pe Chai.!
hi Vimalee and all

i also have the same thought yadech is always together with some elders and these are their circle of friends.i guess in order to maintain clean and wholesome image yadech are doing this but the private things yadech are doing most probably happen in their homes where no paparazzis and reporters can see them :heart: nadech wants yaya's reputation to be protected people might judge her in a wrong way especially some nadech's fans who are against yaya :scratchhead2:  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
My beautiful lovely, im overwhelmed wif your love, tysm ! u took time n noted every1s, strength, qualities n passion 2 compose yr message, its detailed homework lovely ! 
were da 1s who r blessed 2hv u chance upon rs shore n  yr absolute amazing dedication, shoutouts, unconditional huggable votes updates !
me2u tatty bear says it all, thank u lovely! love u my wonderful friend ! lolo key x

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgeHTh-6fog&feature=player_embedded

Here's the translation for the latest Lays clip.

Media:     These two flavors, did you come up with it by yourselves?

Nadech:   No, Lays fans requested to bring these flavors back and we are just happy to accommodate.

Media:     Yaya already answered this, but there was sighting that you disguised yourself and made a reservation at the hotel to celebrate one year anniversary.  Is that true?

Nadech:   No, that is not true.

Media:      Aren’t you curious at all that people thinks it was you?

Nadech:   A little…I don’t know.

Media:     Last time, Yaya said you guys went out to eat often.

Nadech:   Yes, we went out often but we are always with the group of many people.

Media:     Not Just the two of you?

Nadech:   No, never the two of us.

Media:    People are keeping an eye on you two about the one year celebration.

Nadech:   No, we don't celebrate one year.   We’ve known each other for four years already.   We celebrate all the time.

Media:      So you never been to Banyan Tree?

Nadech:    No, never been there.

Media:      Do you have to be more careful now?

Nadech:    A little, but when we go to work or play, we always have people with us like Pe Margie, Pe Boy, or the elders.  We are under the watchful eyes of others.  We never go by ourselves.  If we go anywhere by ourselves, there will be
news.

Media:       Do you go eat at someone’s house?

Nadech:   No, we don’t.

Media:    Do you want to go out by yourselves?

Nadech:  No, just the two of us will be lonely.  The more the merrier.

Media:     There is a buzz that people wants to see Patricia acting with you?

Nadech:   This, I don’t know.  Let’s better discuss about this lakorn.   I think Lom Sorn Ruk is a fun lakorn and Pe Taew, Nong Patricia, and I have  a lot of homework to do.  Please support us.

…… Then the media asked him about Mario and Ken P.

Media:  So you two have any upcoming boon/merit event together?

Nadech/Yaya:     Yes, Boon Krathin (another important religious ceremony in Thailand).  We have souvenir for fans like a bag or water bottle with RFTD characters on them.   Fans can order them from Nong Yaya's or my fan club sites like Facebook or IG.

Media:   So where does the money from these souvenirs go to?

Nadech:   Go into my pockets...  (just then Yaya hit him and called him crazy).   Nowadays, many people like to go to the temples to pray, to meditate, and to attend events.   The temples have to provide essential basic like water, electric, food, etc. so the money we donate to the temples would be a great help.

Nadech and Yaya said the Rising Sun team will go to Siba, Japan for one month to shoot the series.  The trip has been planned for a long time and it will be the last time they film abroad.

Media also asked Nadech about the Unilever contract and his fee increase.      He said he doesn’t know the extent of it since Pe Ae and company are the one who handle the contract.  Right now he has a new tooth paste CF with Unilever. 

----------------------
So Nadech came prepare for this interview.  Yaya didn’t have to say much.  Many people still wonder whether these two are dating or not.  Someone made a comment that we would know the answer by February or August of 2014.  Lol, many people thinks Yadech are dating because of this year secret Valentine Dinner in February and Mother's Day picture on Mae Kaew's IG in August. 

thanks for the translations sweetie

as expected nadech is denying to his heart's content i wish to believe him but the hints and their actions proved otherwise lol!but i'm contented with the way yadech are handling their private matters as long as the compensation is yadech will live happily ever after together forever as husband and wife without divorce in the future :heart:  :heart:  :heart: lol! am i dreaming too much :dance2:

btw if we all noticed yadech loves to tease us during songkran it was nedech who was so vocal to announce their date while yaya said she was just at home studying and now about them having a dinner date nadech is denying.whatever their reasons of tricking us it doesnt matter anyways as long as yadech are happy together in private without those so called elders :whatever:

the funny and sweet thing about songkran yadech claimed they were not alone but with families at least they have shown some evidence pictures why they can not even provide just one.is that because they were actually alone in the yatch?lol! :dance3: how i wish yadech are hollywood stars who doesnt care what people say :scratchhead2:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi Lovely_k

thanks for your priceless compliments

btw

does anyone knows if yaya is fond of HELLO KITTY character items from SANRIO a famous japanese product.because i've noticed her blanket looks like a HELLO KITTY item from sanrio like nadech's pillow i dont think nadech will buy a girl thing product unless yadech are sharing their personal things as gf bf do  :cloud9: looks like yadech are using one blanket and one throw pillow  :cloud9:  :cloud9: i guess yaya since busy studying she covered nadech with her blanket and lent her pillow to her p chai :tease:

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
@vimalee: 55555 Nadech must have missed nong sao mak mak :pervie:  i think if Yaya had came late more a bit, Nadech wouldn't have answered MC's ques :pervie:
@yk: they went only 2 of them, then where could they show us proof that they went with their friends, right?  :bhehe:
@lovely_k: u r really lovely as ur account name :heart: Thanks for spending for me and the others those kindest words. We r all here bcoz of the same love for Yadech! If missing even one of u all, this thread wouldnt be same anymore :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Every1, let's keep on going this thread na na, like nett, i also hope that we can be like this till we recieve the greatest news from our beloved couple! :kiss3:
Some nice pics ka!
Cre: Barry Yaya fb

Na ja, why did u hold ur nong so tight like this? Were u worried that ur nong ruk would be taken away by that man? :bhehe:

Pee and nong do homework hard :whistle:

Pee chai never forget to take care of nong sao, eventhough it's the smallest thing! :heart:

The memorable scenes in Bali trip! Miss them a lot :weep:

CaSURVIVOUR

nett said:
=========
Thanks Lovely_k for the update. Do not tire yourself. Give u a bear hug ^o^

Look at the 2nd picture, is that yaya's hand on nadech's tie. The sleeve colour somehow look similar from 1st picture.
hi nett

i guess you're right yaya used to fix nadech's neck tie during filming RS in japan so sweet wify and hubby thing :cheer:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
awww lovely_k, u r so sweet taking time to compliment us. i;m touched and feels like 1 big happy family here. u r  truly a dedicated yadecher always cheering us to keep voting. sweet dreams!

@nett, thx for d info, i hope the new voting does not supersede the old ones... grrrrrr

@yk ~ i dont know how yaya can maintain her straight face and composure locked in close embrace by nadech, even if its just a lakorn i would hv gone all red n sweating  :sweat: lol , it is so unfair for nadech to always go red, wudnt it be nice to see the reverse! lol  :pervie: 

@m9 ~ u r rite, nadech does look european in the BJ jeans... in fact he looks thai in most pics, but at times his european looks r more dominant. though he always think of himself as pure thai always refering to his gf as westerner w/o doubt he too half thai/half european just like his gf

@key ~ u've changed ur avatar n siggy... love it! :)