[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Neezy, I think when the media saw the picture of Yaya went to pay respect to Mae Kaew at her house on Mother's Day, they took that as a hint and wrote many articles about it.  Bubba and I translated a couple of them.  In a way, I don't blame the media for thinking that way.  If Mae Kaew didn't post that picture on her IG, the world wouldn't know so thank you Mae Kaew.  You sure know how to FIN us.  Yaya said she paid respect to many elders during Mother's Day, but I was just wondering if she kneel down and wai (pray) like she did with Nadech's mom.  Just curious, :scratchchin:   Anybody here care to elaborate on this?

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@vim thanks so much for the link, I love to hear Nadech sings  :woot2:  :woot: and your quotes of Les Brown...that's so true..
@bubba thx for your mag cover and your article make my day..yadech forever!!! 
@key this thread is so full of life...m very happy to be here too with u all
@MrsChum their fam is so funny and lovely
@neezy for the lyric, I used to like the songs and now I super like both.. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
@lovely the update always make me smile su su everybody  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:
Omg! Wait, did I miss something? When did Mae Kaew hinted that Yaya is like her daughter in law????

And Unilever wants Nadech back?!! Woohoo! This goes to show how Nadech is still a hot commodity!!!! I just want to say IN YOUR FACE LIPS MAGAZINE!!! Not only did our boy win back Unilever but he helped sold tons of other magazines (ploygampetch, travelers companions, etc.) So Lips, you can keep putting JJ on your covers and dubbed him the "new prince"....and try to get Nadech ban from Unilever, but the fans speaks the truth and right now it is obvious that Nadech's popularity hasn't gone anywhere! He's still in high demand!

I'm with u neezy  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi lovely ladies,

Without you guys this thread wouldn't be the same. As for my updates, its ABSOLUTELY MY PLEASURE. Thank you everyone for your kind words and I will continue to give updates when I can. Also words can not describe the feeling I get when I come on here and share information with you ladies. All of you truly are great people and so kind and smart. Please continue to share any thoughts any of you have or information I appreciate it and read it all with a smile. I have been voting like crazy my hand hurts and my phone is hot hot hot hehe. Oh well thats what a charger is for and energy drinks right yadechers. We still have a ways to go so rest up and CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR OUR LOVELY COUPLE WHO ABSOLUTELY DESERVE ALL OF OUR EFFORTS SO FIN FIN FIN FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT AND SU SU SU SU!!!!

@Vim your a sweetheart thank you very much BIG HUG!!!! You are an asset to this thread never leave na ka.
@Key Thank you my friend and be happy and safe this weekend na ka. hak lai der hehe
@fyi love your comment my dear We will all for sure SU SU SU!!! 

UPDATES: @9:58 My posts: 3501

:heart: BARRY: 419,485        :heart: YAYA: 298,505
     JAMES: 407,671          BELLA: 227,855

I wanna share a cute fan video its soooo cute my fav parts are @0.22, 2:11, 2:16, 2:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNohq5x_FtA

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Wow @nett BIG BIG BIG HUG THANK YOU MY DEAR!!!. Your so sweet and kind and I am very very glad you joined our thread. Love it when you share whether it is a comment, pics, videos or thanking someone else. You deserve every bit of appreciation as well.  :flowers: Take care na ka.
xoxo

lovely_k

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
A clip from Yaya IG.....she's so cute with her dad :)
urassayas's video http://instagram.com/p/efFaBsPgtP/
I love how Mae Kaew posted a video of her feeding Nadech coconut last week and now Yaya posted a video of her dad feeding her popcorn. Lol. How about the mom and dad step aside and let Nadech and Yaya feed each other (DJA style). Lol. Video tape it too, please na ka!

Love you ladies for all the updates! Can't imagine how boring life would be without this thread! Thanks a million times everyone! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
my lovely bubba vimalee nett said it all big ThankYou !!! your kind efforts n time sharing wif us r so appreciated ! i love reading everything u ladies write !tyvm, hak !
my lovely have a beautiful weekend my wonderful friend, always spreading positive love message 2us!
hi bubba vimalee wish u both a great weekend, drop by frequently pls !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi fyi glad ure hving a great time, its never boring but fun n happiness whenever im here !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes Lovely thanks for always keeping us posted :) we really appreciate it. Su su!!! We're going to win this!!!
As Nett mentioned thanks to our AWESOME translators!!! We would be so lost without you guys! Thanks a million to ALL the contributors whether you're posting, commenting, thanking & reading! I love this thread! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Lovely thanks for always keeping us posted :) we really appreciate it. Su su!!! We're going to win this!!!
As Nett mentioned thanks to our AWESOME translators!!! We would be so lost without you guys! Thanks a million to ALL the contributors whether you're posting, commenting, thanking & reading! I love this thread! :)

m9 ure awesome 2, thanks wif all uve done n posted, i love reading n viewing ! n this weekend ull b fireball ! thanks m9 ! x

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
Thanks bubba for the news about Unilever in the process of negotiation with Nadech again.

You just made my day!  :dance1: :thumbsup:  :clap: :clap2: :cheer: :cheer: :dance2: :dance3: :beer: :yahoo: I know I'm going crazy with these emoticons here!

The first half of this year was not too kind to Nadech, but the second half looks promising.  Many awards to look forward to and let's not forget the big merit in October.  

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you will land among the stars. "  Les Brown
I agree that the first half ofthis year was not too kind to Nadech. He had to face many things he haven't previously. But I'm sure he's going to come out on top at the end of this year.

I too want to laugh at the fact that they want to renegotiate the contract with Nadech. Honestly I think the media blew that out of proportion. Even after his mom and his manager came out to clarify that everything has ready been settled so many were stil making news out of it. I still don't know the full story but I don't think I even want to know anymore it doesn't really matter. I've enjoyed past photo shoot of lips magazine, but honestly because of this they have lost a fan. And THAT is the influence that Nadech has.

That is also why he is NAMED one of the most influential people in the business!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Hi ladies!!!

for all ur sharing and translation, esp. bubba, lovely_k and vimalee!!! :heart: We appriciate ur hard work tee sood na ka!
This thread isn't not FINNNN anymore without all of u guys here! :yes: I've been listening to the song "SHE" that Nadech sang since yesterday evening. I've never felt this song is such beautiful like that before :thumbsup:
I came across this pic, it's really awesome work! :heart: FIN and JIN makkkk makkk! :flowers:
cre: Nadech Yaya

And bubba, vimalee: if u have time, could u translate this article, please? Thanks in advance na ka! :kiss:
Cre: นาทีทอง

Have a wonderful weekend, every1! Take good care of urselves to fight for our Nadech till the end na ka!!! Su tai!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good night Ladies,

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! This will be my last update for the day. This thread is the best one because of all the AMAZING LADIES on here. You all are the best HAK ALL OF YOU!!!! :clap: Have a good weekend okay girls. TAKE CARE AND SWEET DREAMS AND KEEP FIGHTING TILL US INTERNATIONAL FANS WAKEUP AGAIN AND THEN WE WILL SU SU SU TOO  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: 

xoxo

Lovely_k

UPDATES: @12:30 My posts: 3942

:heart: BARRY: 437,737          :heart: YAYA: 310,286
     JAMES: 424,588            BELLA: 236,117

P.S : They shot RFTD today here is a pic of yaya