[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@bubba

so it's confirmed yadech are indeed dating esp at BANYAN TREE HOTEL thanks God yaya did not deny it  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cousins in law i just love this picture :cheer:

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Thanks vimalee. So cute. He sang this song many times, with yaya a few times but now he's singing it while dating yaya..more meaningful!! Fin! My heart smiles for the 2 of them. Na rak mak!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Nadech sang "Lucky" and "She" at the 5th English Singing Contest at his Rangsit University. 

His nong sao must be proud.  She taught him well.

https://socialcam.com/videos/FDi9ng0m?autostart=true&fs=twitter&fsk=mcpN5k6t&no_fb_log=true#_=

Credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB
hi Vimalee

thanks for sharing this

you know what the lyrics of nadech's songs are meant for yaya his gf :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

nadech's schoolmates and classmates are so lucky seeing him at school daily and now they see him singing live for free :dance1:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Awwww, Yaya must be smiling from ear to ear! Love how Nadech sang about his nong! Lol. Here's the lyrics to the song "She"

She may be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song the summer sings
May be the chill the autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day

She may be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
The smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem inside her shell

She who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
She may be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
But I'll remember till the day I die

She may be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough in many years
Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is she.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

I want to THANK EACH AND EVERY GIRL ON HERE. INTERNATIONAL YADECHERS DID AMAZING WITH VOTING!!! CONTINUE TO VOTE ON THE WEBSITE. I KNOW 1 VOTE FOR EVERY 30 MINUTES IS A BUGGER BUT THE REWARD WILL BE THAT MUCH SWEETER WHEN WE CAN SAY JAMES JI AND HIS FANS IN YOUR FACE HEHE!!!! SU SU SU  :arrg:  YADECH IS THE NO1 COUPLE!!!

UPDATE: @4:35 PM Im at 3145 posts.

:heart: BARRY: 396,297      :heart: YAYA: 282,945
     JAMES: 383,293          BELLA: 217,478

@Vim Thanx for the link i can listen to him sing all day if I had the chance what a dream boat.
@Bubba Absolutely agree with the mag cover. Of course our couple is the most influential, if not at least top 5 influential people.
@Key Miss you my friend, hope your having a good day

Here is the website link if any1 needs it http://www.sudsapda.com/activity/huggableguy2013/vote.aspx?v=101

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi charlenem lu yk im wif u ladies as long as its not yadech pairing my interest isnt there, i dun know how many times ive watched their 3 lakorn repeatedly ! thanks charlenem i love nadech singing 4 his gf, he sang beautifully, yaya may be tearing so touching !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ure all my cheerleaders : lovely mc m9 nee charlenem bobby meo nett huanzhu falada sovatana c1ndy tippy bubba vimalee lu yk, sorry if i miss out any1, will check again later ! ure all such strong yadech advocates, yr absolute love 4 yadech r da reasons this thread reaches 1mil mark n growing, ure great inspiration 4me 2do my part n of course ill do, tysm love 4yadech is evident here among us !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi my lovely thanks isnt enough 4 yr devoted updates n votes i feel yr great love 4yadech ! its v appreciated ! wishing u a lovely tgif evening n great weekend ! hak

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum,  It's from the 9th Anniversary dara daily magazine for 90 Most Influential People of Entertainment.  Nadech and Yaya are among  them ja.

Wow...another fin article  (My photobucket is not working properly na.  Either it's so small or so big)

'Yaya' -- Queen of the presenter

Even though part of the popularity of a koo kwan "Nadech-Yaya" has decreased a little bit, but after "Mae Kaew"  hinted that
"Yaya" is like a daughter-in-law, the fin-ness starts again among the fan clubs in addition to the lakorns RRHLT and RFTD which will air
soon.  Their popularity has  increased once again.

As we noticed many products that the two are the presenters for us to see esp. Yaya who has about 10 products and still
continue to have more.  As for Nadech, not only he has an advertisement for Airline, but the Unilever is negotiating with him to be

the presenter for the shampoo again.

We simply concluded that "Nadech-Yaya" is a "koo kwan-koo jin" whom nobody can overtake.

Yep....So agree,  nobody can replace Nadech-Yaya!!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for the news about Unilever in the process of negotiation with Nadech again.

You just made my day!  :dance1: :thumbsup:  :clap: :clap2: :cheer: :cheer: :dance2: :dance3: :beer: :yahoo: I know I'm going crazy with these emoticons here!

The first half of this year was not too kind to Nadech, but the second half looks promising.  Many awards to look forward to and let's not forget the big merit in October.

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you will land among the stars. "  Les Brown

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Omg! Wait, did I miss something? When did Mae Kaew hinted that Yaya is like her daughter in law????

And Unilever wants Nadech back?!! Woohoo! This goes to show how Nadech is still a hot commodity!!!! I just want to say IN YOUR FACE LIPS MAGAZINE!!! Not only did our boy win back Unilever but he helped sold tons of other magazines (ploygampetch, travelers companions, etc.) So Lips, you can keep putting JJ on your covers and dubbed him the "new prince"....and try to get Nadech ban from Unilever, but the fans speaks the truth and right now it is obvious that Nadech's popularity hasn't gone anywhere! He's still in high demand!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the translation ja! I love all the jin and fin article.....always have us on :cloud9:

Haha Neezy, your soooo funny!!

bobby101

sarNie Egg
I'm so happy that Unilever is in process of negotiate with Nadech. I truly hope for the second time around that it work out best for both them.