[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, Charlenem, & Vimalee,  totally agree with you gals :highfive: .  Wow......Just come down from cloud9  after watching Yaya's interview.   Even though she seemed a little nervous but she definitely looked shy and happy while admitting that she often went out to dinner with Nadech.  Oh....of course mostly with their group of friends but the rest of the time, I guess they have private dinner with only the two of them hah?? :pervie: .   Yep, I agree with Yaya, Pe Nadech is so handsome na :bhehe: .

Thank you everyone for continuously voting and updating esp. to Lovely!!!

cr:NY Home at pantip

bubba

Keep On Smiling
This is so cute....Good Luck to Nadech and Yaya!!!

Yaya is so beautiful in this picture

cr:as tagged and NY Home at Pantip

Good night and Sweet dream everyone.  Con't to vote tomorrow.......

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Hi and thank you all...
It's been very challenging between Nadech & JJ, Yaya & Bella...but our Yadech will win! Fight Fight!
@lovely_k: thank for the update of the voting! :D And really love the pictures.
@meocutduoi: those pictures are gorgeous...I'm saving them... :D
And everyone here for lovely comments, pictures and videos. :heart: U all
KEEP VOTING FOR OUR LOVELY YADECH......

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Dear all,
thanks for all nice pictures and clips.....i m so in :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: since last night :rofl: :rofl: , i hope to see nadech's interview even i know he would deny everything in his way, nong is nong, and dinner is with friends. i have same mind like vimalee, their friends r never busy and they r always be there for them when yadech want to eat together....lol! :lol2: :lol2:

some pics from his cousin's ig, this little girl voted for nadech and yaya and offered us some nice pictures we've never seen. and i m curious that how she got the photo of yaya's whole family during her holiday last time? :scratchchin: :pervie: :pervie: hahaha, i guess they shared everything among their big family...... :rockon:

cr  hong_heun

mother in law was happy to see DJ nadech

yaya's facial expression tells "i m proud of my bf...ooppsss, bff." :pervie:

:pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:look  this one....lol! everyone looks very happy there.

so what should we say? :bhehe: :bhehe: ok, they r just friends, lol!

@bubba,  i heard yaya said her p'chai was very handsome in interview, but i dont know why she said it, what did repoter refer about him?? :scratchchin: bubba or someone can tell me ? thanks!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
you guys are so active and fast, it's hard to keep up +5555,
I wish I had more time so I can spazz more here; I miss Yadech so much already and I've just started school not long ago... :lmao:
Their latest lays cf was so cuuute, I have this sudden urge to gif them XD they look so gorgeous on those traditional habits  :heart:  so perfect!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dont know if it was their first time meet, we all know that they met for a magazine shooting b4 DJA as mae keaw mentioned once.

thanks to sudsapda vote, we can see those photos again...lol! just post it for some of us havent seen them yet.

cr ny club

frankly, yaya was so fresh but nadech seemed so awkward there...hmmm...maybe he was too shy coz he fell for her in first sight :loool: ? kiding kidding... :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

no one would think that they could be the no.1 koojin in that time...even themselves. :clap: :clap:
and we can see how they r in shooting right now.

when they were both young on the fashion show (not the same one i guess)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
luloveyaya said:

this vid made me smile... just by looking at yaya's smiling face, her smile is sooo contagious! lol ... in the TNNKK bts she said everyone on set gave her the pet name 'chern yim" = smiling face... they were right, she does make ppl smile just looking at her smiling face! :D 

charlene ~ i love love the pics of yadech when they were young... in one of the pic nadech looks like a nong to yaya, so young and so thin! he's grown up become a hunk! with muscles as yaya always said

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@yk, Charlenem, & Vimalee,  totally agree with you gals :highfive: .  Wow......Just come down from cloud9  after watching Yaya's interview.   Even though she seemed a little nervous but she definitely looked shy and happy while admitting that she often went out to dinner with Nadech.  Oh....of course mostly with their group of friends but the rest of the time, I guess they have private dinner with only the two of them hah?? :pervie: .   Yep, I agree with Yaya, Pe Nadech is so handsome na :bhehe: .
hi bubba and all

if you remember  few pages back nadech said during his interview that when it comes to his gf he likes to have dinner date with her and give her some surprises donnu if this includes yaya's favorite ring and expressing his love in a funny way since they are still young :heart: and when he was asked by chom during his guesting in 3zap if yaya is his potential gf he answered yaya has big pair of legs instead of answering yes or no directly.he cant say no cause he is yaya's bf already and cant say yes cause their love affair is a huge secret :heart: i wish these two will break the curse :scratchhead2: to live happily ever after together in real life :heart: and international yadechers must meet up in thailand during their wedding day and let us go to  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: and scream together to our hearts content :woot2:  :woot2:

CaSURVIVOUR

@Sasha

yaya's smiling face has a deep reason that's nadech being with her all the time both were inspired and in love :heart: i've noticed in all of their lakorn filming bts yadech were happy together and energetic both seems never get tired yadech were under the spell of the  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: POWER OF LOVE  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: yadech being busy in their showbiz career with tons of commitments and academic studies in the university isnt it so tiring anytime they might get sick and collapse of over fatigue but YADECH are getting hyper active wow being in love is magical :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: no need for them for any energy drink their togetherness is more than enough :bravo:

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
dont know if it was their first time meet, we all know that they met for a magazine shooting b4 DJA as mae keaw mentioned once.

thanks to sudsapda vote, we can see those photos again...lol! just post it for some of us havent seen them yet.

cr ny club

frankly, yaya was so fresh but nadech seemed so awkward there...hmmm...maybe he was too shy coz he fell for her in first sight :loool: ? kiding kidding... :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

no one would think that they could be the no.1 koojin in that time...even themselves. :clap: :clap:
and we can see how they r in shooting right now.

when they were both young on the fashion show (not the same one i guess)
so true @Charlenem 

but though nadech was in his dorky awkward stage his STAR factor and X factor were amazing making him a certified SUPERSTAR even yaya smitten by him :heart:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
yaya k ~  yaya may hv put a big smile on my face, now reading ur comments i hv big grins... cant stop grinning all my muscles r sore i need a massage on my face lol... heart ur comments deep deep  that was perfecto! 

ok time to put on that  face mask   :ph34r:   :ghehe: b4 i start have wrinkles for grinning too much, ladies all ur comments n post r just too sweet for me to handle i might collapse n need that energy drink myself lol

gud nite every1

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Ladies! Thank you for all the posting! I also liked how Yaya was happy answering questions about Nadech this time too. Will anyone translate the interview when you have a moment? I can't wait to watch Nadech new lakorn. It seems pretty interesting just by looking at their fitting picture. haha I think I am probably opposite from a lot of you ladies. I can watch just about any of Nadech's lakorn with all actresses except his very first because Mint just didn't do it for me, but I can't watch Yaya's lakorn with other actors. I just love her with Nadech only. LoL I think the only one I ever finish was with Lome and that was because I didn't even know who she was at the moment until I came upon GRGR.

I super duper LOVE this scene

Gosh, even when he's crying he still look good. Lol

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
haha, m9, I know you will be like that, bcs you are opposite with me. can I call you m9lovenadech versus with luloveyaya from now on ? hahaha

For me, I can watch all of Yaya's lakorn (s) with other handsome pra ek.  I'm thinking about Mario and JJ now :pervie:  :bhehe: . BUT Nadech, I cannot watch his other lakorn (s). I think I will try the one with Mint Chalida only. Somehow, I trust her hahaha

Good morning m9  :dance1:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Luloveyaya! Haha, I should change my name to that. I didn't think about it. LOL
I get sad seeing him with other actress in pictures but I just tell myself it's all business..LoL
oh, please anyone but with JJ. It's annoying enough having to hear about him. I don't even wanna hear it when him and yaya are in a lakorn. I'll be heart broken. haha

bubba

Keep On Smiling
[ @ ] urassayas  This is how the Sperbund family feed each other ka!! Hehe ❤✌
That's so cute....family bonding haha
http://instagram.com/p/efFaBsPgtP/#

Yaya is beautiful at the interview

Wow.....The reporters said there were ppl saw Nadech-Yaya having a private dnner at Banyan Tree Hotel to celebrate one year anniversary that they're seeing (dating) each other!!!

Oops... @Lu, we're soulmate today hahaha.     Thanks for all the updates na.