[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@kashie   i do  agree with u. i just wake up and i m ready to vote yadech now.
====================================

maybe recently, what i acted seemed like i am a nadech bias fan. but actually i love them both and equal, just like kashie said, he got challenged for this yr and that is why i pay more attention and support on him. yaya has no problem, she is still the most lovable girl and nothing to prove herself for popularity, she has no competitor yet. i also think nadech will win this time as usual , i trust everyone here and everyone in thailand or worldwise. maybe it is not a big award but just to prove nadech is always the no.1 and no one can or will replace him, at least i dont see anyone coming with that full package of superstar as him in EI thailand so far.

support nadech, support yaya, support yadech, it is the only thing we can do for them!

:thanks: to everyone who updates the news, pics and infos.
@neezy  i hope u could have a very nice holiday in thailand with ur bf this december...and try to meet yadech,ok? :rockon:

BTW, mae keaw is so supportive and so obviously...lol! she votes nadech and yaya on her ig, i think it would make NY fans "crazy" and get much more motivation...!

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Hi all, wow I finally catch up, I've been busy since my kids starts school, but I'm in and out in this forum. I'm so happy to finally catch up. Thank you all for sharing all the pic, clip, article and all the comments. You all so kind and I appreciate so much. I'm glad I found this site. :) I also made an IG account but still clueless how to vote even with many instruction are provided :(

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
fuzzi said:
Excuse me guys... do you know what lakorn will yaya have after this lakorn?
hi fuzzi,

there is no any certain news for her new lakorn, rumor has it she might in prissana, but the producer just claimed that was no and every actor should pass the casting. personaly, i prefer she could focus more on her study since her dad hopes she could granduate on time and she was so tired during past half yr for two lakorn and cfs.

let us wait and see, hoping she could get some nice role and good partner....i want to see her with mario....lol!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Sasha said:
hi gud morning everyone,

lu ~ i saw that woody interview with ananda though i dont understand a word but there was a caption sumwhere like u said ananda thinks yaya is the most honest and rare to find such quality in EI nowadays... the way he spoke he seems to hv genuine affection for her (as a brother of course  :bhehe: ) i like most when he said (in english) "please dont come to the dark side"... i dont really know what he means coz he spoke in thai mostly but i guess he was trying to tell yaya just stay the way she is (sweet, honest & humble).

Hi Sasha, glad that you enjoyed it, thanks for song lyrics na :flowers:
About Ananda, Woody asked him why he likes Yaya, did he work with her before ? He said " not yet, just met her at fashion show, sth like that" and he said " dont come to the dark side pls" ... for my understanding, he wants her to stay with current character, cute, positive, pure girl , I mean n'ek, not n' rai ( bad female character). Also, he is famous for kind of sexy, matured movie/lakorn, then maybe he doesn't her to come to be partner with him in this term hahaha. Funny is that, they are coupling for Magnum, ice cream. I think Ananda would be very satisfied over that, as Yaya is still in the pure character and he has a chance to work with her ^^ :heart:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Sasha said:
wow! u girls r really something!  :yes: so much hype going around with the voting ... love love love it!

gosh it's really frustrating when u can only watch and read other ppl vote :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: 

but i'm happy to know everyone else who can vote is doing their best to makesure our yadech tops the chart
i'll hv to be content with just sitting by and cheer u girls na... go go girls! :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: 
i know u girls can do it...  thanks so much neezy, mrschum, nett, kashie, m9 for ur help on how to vote
it's very sweet how everyone here can come together help and support each other for the voting

su su!
Thank yu for the encouragement!

Sasha even if you don't have an IG you can still vote. Just go onto sudsapda.com and vote!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Here is Nadech @ his new lakorn fitting lol and to me some people might say Nadech and Patricia look cute to me and I agree BUT they look like BROTHER and SISTER CUTE but thats just my opinion.ONLY Yadech IS ALWAYS AND WILL BE #1 COUPLE

Also when Patricia is sitting on the chair she just has her hands covering her dress..... to me YOU KNOW THATS NOT GONNA FLY IF THAT WAS YAYA hehe Nadech would be all over that and He likes well mannered women ahem. So my dear Patricia well lets put it this way YOUR OUTTA THERE HAHA 

P.S. KEEP VOTING EVERYONE WE CANT LET THE JJ TEAM WIN COME ON NY TEAM WERE BETTER THAN THEY ARE WOOT WOOT
UPDATE: 
JAMES JI: 71,874
NADECH: 71,062
YAYA: 54,249
ALSO IG VIDEO SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!!

http://instagram.com/p/eY_5ymnagC/

nthu_83

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:

All you have to do is upload a pic of Nadech, Yaya or both of them as a couple along with their hashtag.

This is a hashtag ------> #

In your caption just write out or copy and paste the hashtag #sudsapda_hug_barry OR #sudsapda_hug_yaya (whoever pic you upload). You guys can go to my IG account and check out how I do it. This is the link to my IG account that I made today.

http://instagram.com/iheartyadech#

I pretty much used the same caption for ALL of the pics, but I uploaded different pics. Some people post 50 of the same pics because it's easier for them but for me....I just like having different pics. You guys can do either way. Just make sure you use the HASHTAG! And make sure it's spelled correctly! There are no space between the hashtag and the word, it's all connected. Good luck ladies and su su! Let me know if you guys have any more questions or is new to Instagram and need help! I am more than willing to help ka! :)
Hi Neezy, i just create a IG's acc just to upload, but do they count if u just comment with hashtag, i saw people did that on Nadech mom's IG

nykim

sarNie Egg
Guys i think by post the same pics with nadech and yaya together And just copy and paste this #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_yaya
It will becomes much faster and both will be voted at the same time.. This is such a cool strategy. I created a new account and just tried it.. We can post up to 200pics with 20mins.. It's just like 200votes for both nadech and yaya at the same time!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
meysaelee said:
I think the vote end October 31 I'm not sure
@meysaelee: Vote duration: From 16 Sep to 31 Oct 2013 ending time 12.00 noon ka :D

I have been voting on web SUDSABDA.COM since yesterday bcoz i don't have IG account :)
This is the way how to choose the winners ka:
SUDSAPDA.COM 25% of the votes
INSTAGRAM 25% of the votes
Vote Card 50% of the votes
Let's try our best, Yadechers!!! Su tai!!! :heart:

Cre: รอเทอกลับมา รักกันอีกครั้ง

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Ladies!!!!

Just to redeem my last post here is some pics Ma Kaew posted to prove how much she FIN BOTH HER SON AND DAUGHTER( :dance1: ) HEHE

@ทุกคนFc คนนี้ก็น่ากอดดดดดดดดด
#sudsapda_hug_yaya
✌✌✌✌❤❤❤❤

@ทุกคนFc อันนี้ยิ่งน่ากอด5555
#sudsapda_hug_Barry#sudsapda_hug_Yaya
✌✌✌✌❤❤❤❤

@ทุกคนFc กอดนี้....อุ่นนาน 555 แมนบ่อ✌✌✌
#sudsapda_hug_barry

@ทุกคนFc พอจะเป็นหนุ่มหน้ากอดได้มั้ยครับ 555
#sudsapda_hug_Barry
✌✌✌✌✌❤❤❤❤

@ทุกคนFc HeHeHe!!!!น่ากออออออออออออออออออออออออด จิงๆๆๆๆๆๆ
#sudsapda_hug_Barry
 ✌❤ขำๆยามเช้า ขอบคุณเครดิตภาพนะคะ

Also even his Aunt FIN FIN YADECH

IG :khampajjsin
สวัสดีตอนบ่ายค่ะสายบุญทุกท่านสำหรับของที่ระลึกงานบุญกฐิน ณเดชน์ ญาญ่า วัดป่ามัชฌิมวาส จ.กาฬสินธุ์.. ท่านที่อยู่จังหวัดขอนแก่นหรือใกล้เคียง ถ้ามีจิตประสงค์ที่จะร่วมทำบุญของที่ระลึก ท่านสามารถติดต่อขอทำบุญได้ที่ หจก.ภัทร์สินท์อพาร์ตเมนต์ ขอนแก่น ได้ภายในวันอังคารที่ 24 ก.ย.56 เป็นต้นไป ขออนุโมทนาบุญกับทุกๆท่านค่ะ#sudsapda_hug_Barry #sudsapda_hug_Yaya

nthu_83

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
Thanks for the info Nett! I will make sure to vote just as much for Yaya!
I wonder does it count if people cheat and put something like....
#sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry
All under the SAME pic?!! That would count for like 6 votes but for ONE pic, right? If that's the case, no need to upload 100 pics but just copy and paste 100 times under the same pic! Is that what people are doing??? I've been doing it the honest way....one hashtag per picture.
I did ask u about this earlier cuz didnt see this on previous page, i'm sorry my bad @@, keep posting on my IG then ^_^.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not going to spazz about Patricia here but here's a VDO she posted on her IG of Nadech. I love how close she got to his cute face.

http://instagram.com/p/eZEpFOjgYG/

I'm going to head over to the Lom Son Ruk thread to do some spazzing. Head on over girls...that's if your heart will permit you to...otherwise just sit tight and keep voting!!! Su su!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya has no news since 3 days, i miss her so much...what r u doing, my lovely girl? so much involved with school? i miss u, yaya! pls come out or update some photos!

since nadech gets his two beautiful co stars,

i admit they all look good but i still miss my yaya with him....

and i hope everyone here to have hope and faith for this vote :thumbup:  and for yadech in future :coverlaf: :coverlaf: !

#sudsapda_hug_yaya    #sudsapda_hug_barry

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
hsdsfan said:
Charlenam, Yaya has her midterms right now and today is her first day. 
ohhh...hope she can make it! i trust her! thanks hsdsfan!

bonne chance, yaya!! :cheer: :thumbup: :fanfic:  hmmm....that is why nadech attended alone in yumyum events? lol, to let her sister have much more time to prepare the examination....i m kidding.

i m so impressived by NY fans again, yesterday they caught up nearly 2000 photos, and now they catch up again nearly 1000 posts and winning nearly 200 posts. i think we should fight more in their night time.....lol! :clap2: :clap2: :rofl: :rofl:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi charlenem n lovely i love da absolute dedication n love u have 4our lovely yaya...me2 always heart yaya...yadech ever ! love all those pic posted, tyvm !