[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I think there is rumour that p mam is also preparing a lakorn for yaya and James j . So don't worry about yaya , cuz she always has one coming up... Lol

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ My darling Charlenem: Thank you for beautiful pictures. I was crying silently , but after seeing your post, I will do it loudly then

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ANW, I'm too busy now as I'm watching their all 3 lakorn (s) again.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Oh dear.....:cry: :cry:! Why is that JJ getting a lot of vote????? I will never let him win over my Yadech!!! I will vote all day and night!!!! Btw, is Yaya really having lakorn with that JJ and Nadech with Patricia Good??? Exchange the pair... Nadech w/ Yaya and that JJ go w/ Patricia!!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Sovatana said:
Oh dear..... :cry: :cry:! Why is that JJ getting a lot of vote????? I will never let him win over my Yadech!!! I will vote all day and night!!!! Btw, is Yaya really having lakorn with that JJ and Nadech with Patricia Good??? Exchange the pair... Nadech w/ Yaya and that JJ go w/ Patricia!!!!
@ dear sovatana,

take it easy, nadech is still wining and there is 1 and half month more to vote, we have to prepare to let him win and let someone shut up, who is the no.1? nadech only!!!

rumor has it that yaya would pair up with jj in one lakorn from p'mam or |Prissna, but the producer of Prissana denied it already, she said no. and p'mam denied that rumor of lakorn which yaya might pair up with jj several weeks ago if i was right, and now reporters asked her again, she just said she might hv them paired up in future but not planed for right now yet :coverlaf: .

i dont care whom they pair up with except j :girlmad: j...lol, ok, no kidding, yes, i dont like her pair with jj coz i dont like him :nono1: . but we cant control if some producer let them be, right :no: ? wait and see, actually i still secretly hope that she will have a new lakorn with nadech again soon.... :clap: :crush:

@dear lu
ohhh, dont cry, i understand u :cry: :cry: :cry:, but :spin: :spin: :spin: yadech r always there.
maybe they dont pair up this time, but they could pair up by themselves secretly (or we can say it is an open secret?!) :ghehe: ,  we hoped so much that they could be together in real life, for me if i have to choose, i prefer they r real couple  than just being a kookwan. mae keaw posted photos to hug her son and her daughter in law for voting today, so yadechers, we get her, dont we?

more photos for u and all yadechers here, do feel sweetness and happiness from them!! :wub: :wub:
  :wub:

click "like" on their pics on sudsapda's official ig, post their photos with
:#sudsapda_hug_yaya #sudsapda_hug_barry:
tagged  and vote for them on sudsapda's official website. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

all photos cr as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Were behind on IG Im just waiting for james Ji's minions to sleep and Well be ready to POUNCE!!! IM ON 659 POSTS WOOT WOOT LETS GO!!!

UPDATE: 

JAMES: 119,633
NADECH: 118,933

YAYA: 91,630
BELLA: 74,965

Thanx @Cookiies for the video super cute!!! here is a collage of the video and a pic yaya posted :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, I love their new Lay's commercial. It reminded me of the lakorn "Roy Mai". Lol I will keep on voting! I just created a new IG last night and so I am able to post pictures today since I am on the computer. Su su!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Charlenem! I will try my best to meet Yadech in person! It is my ultimate dream!

Nthu_83 - I'm glad you figured out how to vote on IG. Let me know if you need any help. Su su ka! Also, I haven't been on here in awhile so if you're new to this thread, I would like to say welcome!!! :)

Lovely_K - Thanks for posting up pics from the fitting! I love, love, loveeeee Nadech's hispter, laid-back look for his character! And I do think him and Pat looks cute together....but like you said, more like siblings. Nadech ears aren't red, so that's a good sign. Lol. Jk.

Cookiies - Thanks for the video! I can't wait to get on an actual computer to watch it, but from the pics....I see Yadech are dressing up boran style! Awwww, I love it!!! I always wanted Yaya to dress up in boran in front of her P' Chai. And she's feeding him!! Sooo cute mak mak!

Thank you everyone for voting!!! I'm always on my phone so I vote on IG. I don't think there's a way for me to vote on Sudsapda.com through my phone (I tried but I guess they won't let me), so whoever can't vote on IG, pleaseeee vote at the actual website! That way, we'll have people voting both ways! Thank you ka! And may I add....I love this! I feel so united with you girls when it comes to voting! Lol. Yeahhh, go Team Yadech! Good luck Yaya on your exam!

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Lovely_k for constantly provide the IG vote update. Bella fans does vote fiercely trying to beat yaya. No way no way.... Final winner must be yadech. This is the first time I am acting silly to vote them just because we love them.

Thanks ladies for the hardwork. Su su su all the way. I thank myself too.Unbelievable! Hahahaha

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ladies su su na ja......we all can do it! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thanks everyone for the pic, Yadech look very good in the boran outfit. Me too, wants to see Yadech in the boran Lakorn. They would look really good.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
nett said:
Thanks Lovely_k for constantly provide the IG vote update. Bella fans does vote fiercely trying to beat yaya. No way no way.... Final winner must be yadech. This is the first time I am acting silly to vote them just because we love them.
Thanks ladies for the hardwork. Su su su all the way. I thank myself too.Unbelievable! Hahahaha
Love your jolly and cheerful mood Nett.....we all should pat ourself on the back for working very hard for our beloved Yadech.