[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi gud morning everyone,

clacken ~ welcome to the thread. me too quite new here and dont worry abt ur english is fine. i was worried abt posting comments b4 but everyone here r so nice and warm hearted makes u want to stay  :yes: . plus it's really hard making ur fingers stay in ur pockets when u see bunch of beautiful photos and updates on yadech here *lol*

meo ~ gud morning 2u2... thanks 4 the flowers  :heart:

neezy ~ envy u!  :) heard phuket is really a nice place with lots of attraction and beautiful beaches. i wud really love to go there one day... and as what key said i heard the phuket fantasea is not to be missed!

lu ~ i saw that woody interview with ananda though i dont understand a word but there was a caption sumwhere like u said ananda thinks yaya is the most honest and rare to find such quality in EI nowadays... the way he spoke he seems to hv genuine affection for her (as a brother of course  :bhehe: ) i like most when he said (in english) "please dont come to the dark side"... i dont really know what he means coz he spoke in thai mostly but i guess he was trying to tell yaya just stay the way she is (sweet, honest & humble).

pink_juliet_kashie said:
DONT FORGET TO HASH TAG #sudsapda_hug_barry on all your related yadeech /Nadech posts on IG

At this very moment Nadech is behind JamesJi on IG

Nadech:32568

JamesJi:33769

thanks kashie 4 d updates on voting.  that's a really fierce competition... too bad i cant vote. nadech fightinggg!!!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
lu ~ me  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: the mv u posted by porpeartod. the song chose for the mv really jive with the mood and storyline. it was a song by once a famous thai modern-rock band Silly Fools. and the song titled Kee Heung which means Jealous.
the mv shows clips of yaya laughing with boy pakorn on stage while nadech looking with jealousy?? :woot:  from a far, yaya's dance rehearsal with another singer (i guess correct me if i'm wrong), and that rapper lu mention wishing to cook for yaya. 

and here's the translation of the Kee Heung song i found, credit to http://deungdutjai.com

Smile at me, I’m just a little jealous, just waiting for
love
Please don’t be angry with me, that much, any longer and I might die

And I don’t distrust you, my heart’s anxious if anyone looks at you
You’re so cute, so much that how can I get you to look?

Please lean my way, I’m waiting to tell you I love you
Please don’t be angry with me that I did that, I won’t do it anymore
Sometimes I can’t stop, sometime I know, but I can’t stand it
Sometimes I’m too flustered, please understand that I’m like this

(I’m like this) I’m like this with love, but I might be too jealous
But my whole heart has just you alone, I love you alone, I refuse to let
anyone change that

(*)

I want you to know I’m waiting for you to see and understand first
If anyone makes my heart unsure, would you feel jealous and envious too?

As the article said that there are many male celebs admire her, let's list them out. I like this topic HAHAHA

3. Rocker, so bad , I suddenly forgot his name, he mentioned on one TV show that he would like to cook for Yaya. He said she is lovely ( you are correct, sorry, I forgot your name, I will find out your name soon na ka :scratchhead2: ) --> you can check him out at 2:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB42qcwQ044

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow....Thanks to all of you lovely ladies for voting.  Su su na Yadech!!
bubba said:
Here's the translation

Phenomenons “Nadech-Yaya”

It’s hard to tell what is the  IT   or what’s the trend in the limelight of the
“entertainment industry (EI)”.
Because there are many factors such as who’ll come and who’ll leave in the EI.

Some celebs try to make news to stay in the limelight so they will always be in the
news without even care if the news is good or bad.

Some even addict to drug which is hard for them to come back and be the same.

But, there are some celebs who still stay true to themselves, are respectable, are
faithful, and never decline.

At this time, they have to be the hottest koo kwan of the year “Nadech-Yaya” who
fan clubs cheer 100% with their well behave in the EI.

Every time we see these two, we would see their smiles and their honesty.

They are friendly and approachable.
The fans can experience the love and the warmth/closeness from “Nadech-Yaya”.

Phenomenons "Nadech-Yaya" always remain magical because every move they made
will be a news.  But mostly it will be a good news esp. Yaya who has so many male
celebs secretly like and admire her.

"Nadech-Yaya" become a koo kwan who are the most influential in the EI at this time.

It is not easy to have a koo kwan that everyone give a warm welcome like this.

Why is it like this?
Reason #1, both were born to be superstars kha.
Reason #2, they act naturally throughout and they don't have any bad news.

I guaranteed and confirmed kha that "Nadech-Yaya" still be a " koo kwan  forever/eternally"
who will go very very far.

Wow.....I'm so impressed!!!
Juat want to share some of the top comments on this article.

"Not only they're a koo kwan, but they're also a merit couple, a majestic couple, a good couple, a real couple and a partner
that they should enjoy health and wealth into old age together (the wishes from the fan clubs in the entire country). 
Nobody would  dare to separate the two from each other."

"I always love her and never change.   Whether she is Jeed/nang Fah/Falada/nong Ni/Mayumi/....etc because I'm already yud yud
(stop stop) at this person no matter how good the other is."

"Because they were born to support each other."

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for posting updates, comments, videos,, and pictures. :D Also thanks for voting for our lovely couple, too! 
LOL Hope Yadech wins! I just voted. And getting super-excited over it! 
Welcome clacken. Your English is pretty good. :D

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Sasha - Thanks! I will def do some more research on Fantasea and check out what it is!

Ahhhhh, can't sleep! So I'm just up voting for Yadech on IG. Well, mostly for Nadech because I don't think Yaya has any close competition, does she? Anyway, I think some people are uploading the same pics and copying and pasting the hashtag (easier for them). So far I have uploaded 125 different pics, but I just copy and paste the same hashtag. I think pretty soon I'm going to use the same pics too. Lol.

The current polls:

Nadech:   60, 206  >>> #sudsapda_hug_barry
JJ:   60, 396  >>> #sudsapda_hug_jamesji

Does anyone know how long this voting will last?!!! Just so I can get an idea on how long I will need to do this on IG.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@neezy, how the voting thing vote in IG ???
How does the vote count?? By likes, commentt or posting pic?? Very confusing ja??

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
@neezy, how the voting thing vote in IG ???
How does the vote count?? By likes, commentt or posting pic?? Very confusing ja?? :scratchhead:

All you have to do is upload a pic of Nadech, Yaya or both of them as a couple along with their hashtag.

This is a hashtag ------> #

In your caption just write out or copy and paste the hashtag #sudsapda_hug_barry OR #sudsapda_hug_yaya (whoever pic you upload). You guys can go to my IG account and check out how I do it. This is the link to my IG account that I made today.

http://instagram.com/iheartyadech#

I pretty much used the same caption for ALL of the pics, but I uploaded different pics. Some people post 50 of the same pics because it's easier for them but for me....I just like having different pics. You guys can do either way. Just make sure you use the HASHTAG! And make sure it's spelled correctly! There are no space between the hashtag and the word, it's all connected. Good luck ladies and su su! Let me know if you guys have any more questions or is new to Instagram and need help! I am more than willing to help ka! :)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@ Neezy, I think we should equally vote for yaya and nadech. In term of likes, margie, kim and not to forget bella. They have a high number of likes. I find these girls are a threat. lol. Nadech has fierce competition with james jj. This is no doubt.

To all lovely girls here,
Whoever are free, do vote! Not free also vote, lol. I want their names to be together. Her mil vote for her, so happy. Even uncle seng vote for them too. Sususu!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info Nett! I will make sure to vote just as much for Yaya!

I wonder does it count if people cheat and put something like....

#sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry

All under the SAME pic?!! That would count for like 6 votes but for ONE pic, right? If that's the case, no need to upload 100 pics but just copy and paste 100 times under the same pic! Is that what people are doing??? I've been doing it the honest way....one hashtag per picture.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

I missed you guys :) oh sooo much but Ive been instagramming like a MAD MAD WOMEN HEHEHE IM FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. HEHE so far 274  posts for me :). Lets get our lovely couple #1 !!! where they deserve

UPDATE: current time 10:57pm where I am ... Bangkok time 11:57 am

NADECH: 64,855

JAMES: 64,602

YAYA: 49,217

Even Ma Kaew is on it

IG:keaw_jung 
@ทุกคนFc อันนี้ยิ่งน่ากอด5555#sudsapda_hug_Barry#sudsapda_hug_Yaya

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I feel like I'm promoting Nadech more than Yaya because Yaya has nothing to prove. Everyone loves her. I mean everyone loves Nadech too but so many ppl are challenging his title this year. Say JJ has already surpass him. I strongly disagree. There is no doubt JJ is a hot a commodity and difinetly a rising star but to surpass Nadech means JamesJi has to complish many things, including being the top earning Thai actor of the year.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
It's ok Kashie, I'm voting for Yaya more cus Nadech always win. He always have more vote than Yaya. But I do vote for Nadech too but not as much as Yaya!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha at neezy i like your question about using multiple hashtags for one picture. I made an account but cant figure out how to screenshot pictures from IG with my ipad. I think pitta also posted instructions for us international fans :)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
wow! u girls r really something!  :yes: so much hype going around with the voting ... love love love it!

gosh it's really frustrating when u can only watch and read other ppl vote :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: 

but i'm happy to know everyone else who can vote is doing their best to makesure our yadech tops the chart
i'll hv to be content with just sitting by and cheer u girls na... go go girls! :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: 
i know u girls can do it...  thanks so much neezy, mrschum, nett, kashie, m9 for ur help on how to vote
it's very sweet how everyone here can come together help and support each other for the voting

su su!