[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@lovely k, thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!  i love uuuuuuuu....lol!! so happy to see the translation which with so many hints and pinks.

"All I can say is in this industry it's really difficult to find true friends. At this moment Pe Nadech is my best friend my closest friend because we meet often. "
in the past, with this type of question, she always says we r just siblings or pls watch our lakorn...and since when she begins to stop "siblings" or "lakorn" terms? lol! the best friend, the closest friend....yes, of course they r. i feel she falls for him totally coz she cant stop praising him like he is perfect in everywhere. we can tell that yaya is very simple and very true....so nadech, will u always be there for ur cute sister :dance3: ?i m glad that she didnt "close the door" for this question. and nadech, stop "sibling" when ppl ask about yaya, we all know she is not only ur sister. hahahaha !

"Inititally I was shy because he is so handsome and Im a professional so i have to
make sure I do very well being the model. At first I was stressed that I couldn't get over my shyness.  As the day goes on well Nadech already knows which pose I like to do and he knows.. its like this "thats it Yaya has had enough"
"

why r u shy? :woot2:yaya nearly meets him everyday during past 3 yrs, why she is still shy to face him? i remember one time she said she was always shy when she was posing with nadech during magazine shooting because he was so handsome.ok, i get it, nadech was taking photos and yaya had to look at the camera but she couldnt avoid staring at him...hahahaha!!! lovely yaya. i m sure nadech was shy too coz his yaya was so beautiful and so cute, that is why he  licked his lips a lot...lol!

wait, dont forget her mom was there during the program shooting.....i m sure mae pla laughed when she saw yaya was shy to talk about p'nadech. yaya tells that she is very close to nadech and his family and she admits that she is happy to get support from NY fans, she never feels uncomfortable to be "jined" by fans and she accepts it actually.

nadech always likes to say that mae keaw and yaya r close, it sounds like he has nothing to do with it. but why mae keaw likes yaya? and why yaya gets close to his mom? and why yaya gets along so well with all his families and friends? hehehehe.....u will never get a girl like yaya if u miss her....nadech.
=====================================================
i do love this pic by imkoong, sorry for reposting,"she is pretty". i love his stare towards her and i love her sparking eyes towards him.

they r in their eyes, hearts, own world.....

BTW, i love teaw too, i think i will watch his new lakorn with teaw coz i like her. well, so yaya and mario, nadech and teaw, i want to watch....lol!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning ladies .Thank you for the pictures and post.
Thank you Vimalee for sharing the guy's adoration for Yaya. He's so sweet and sounds very in love. Haha
Hehe Yaya got to me her p'chai new actress especially Patricia. Gosh, they are both very cute & beautiful in their own way. I wonder what the occassion was for?

He had to perform too?
Cr: As Tagged

Aww, so narak hehe

So Handsome

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Lovely_K - You are so sweet for translating this for us. I am so cheesy reading the interviews. I think Yaya is so sweet and seems to really admire (love) Nadech mak mak. I also love how she don't turn down the possibility of every becoming a couple. She just remind all the fans that he is her best friends. Best friends can mean a lot! My bf is my other half/best friend and knows my heart just like how Nadech know hers. Ahhh, i'm on cloud9 again. Narak tee sod. ahaha :cloud9:

hehe - Yaya has her engagement ring on again. LoL :clap2:  :heart:  :wink:  :heart:  :kiss:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: ladies for all the pic. Yadech look cute at the event.
@lovely, you are the best na!! Thank you so much for doing this for us who doesn't understand Thai!! With out you, bubba, and Vimalee, we will clueless! Thanks again na :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree with MrsChum! Without you guys we would be so clueless! Thank you very much for taking your time & effort to help translate for us so that we can know what's going with our lovely Yadech! Too all others who had translated as well. :yes:  :thanks:  :grouphug:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I wonder at the event if they had to look at each other and pose that way? Or were they caught up in the moment & someone just happened to get that beautiful shot?? I hope it was caught in the moment because gahhh they can't stop staring at eachother. So freakin cute! :kiss2:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Nadech and Yaya are the first actor and actress I cheer for on and off screen; however, I don't want to think too far ahead so I will just enjoy the present and leave Yadech future to their fate and destiny.

I came across this comment written from a guy at Pantip and wanted to share it here.  This guy wrote a very long comment but I will summarize just the main points.  Here’s what he wrote:

“ I have followed Nong Yaya for a while now; however, after watching the 3 Zaap show, I just cannot control myself and I will not be able to sleep if I cannot express how my heart feels for Nong Yaya.    I wanted to tell Nong  that you are a woman who has very high value.   I believe you are every man’s dream and what is more special is that you are also a very good role model for many women.    You are not only beautiful and adorable, but what you think and believe, and the way you carry yourself in daily life are just simply beautiful!

Beauty will not last forever and adorable will eventually fade, but a woman of high value will last forever.   And, nong Yaya, you are that valuable person. 

I apologized for posting this and if it affects or does not please anybody then it is my fault only.   Nong Yaya has nothing to do with this.

Finally, I wanted to tell nong Yaya that I am falling in love with you, and I will continue to love you.   I’m not going to look for the way out because I want to love you forever. “

WOW, I'm speechless!

am speechless too  ....WOW

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Well Ladies here is the final part to the interview on 3zap :)

Short translation... Have a wonderful day ladies. All of you are very welcome and it was my pleasure glad you enjoyed it. Take care Have a wonderful day my YADECHERS!!! WOOT WOOT. 

xoxo 

Lovely_k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x30rDounI08
http://m.youtube.com...bGriFGWI&sns=em

@4:29 So tell me if you were to sketch Nadech in pictures how does his face turn out? I can't say other than Its hard.
Have you tried before? I have sketched him before.
How did it turn out? His face was a little long.
Has he ever seen it? Did you show him like here Pe Nadech I drew this of you?? I sketch everyone but i don't let them see it.

@6:48 So Whats the next work were gonna see you in? I have the rising sun series, roy huk liam tawan and roy fun tawan deurd. I play a japanese character.
Who do you play with? Pe Nadech, mario and taew. 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k: Thank you, my dear. I watched the show and thought that able to understand the main things is great enough, but it is really not. Thank you for your effort to give us those beautiful detailed info.

I'm so proud of my Yaya and I really wish her all the best for her dream become true !

Good night ladies !

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
huanzhu said:
WOW  the 1st presenter for Air Asia !!! am so proud of Nadech. Air Asia airlines is from MALAYSIA. my country ...hahahhahaha I tweet to the owner of Air Asia - Mr. Tony Fernandas to bring Nadech to Kuala Lumpur !!!!

am I sound like over react :woot2: :woot:

huanzhu, no u did not! if i hv a twitter i'll 2nd to ur suggestion! *lol* but i'll juz do it over here na... 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
This was too cute not to share ... From tonights event

Translation of pic owner by_imkoong_onus caption
The thorns wont prick yaya's fingers..cos someone (na) was sitting there picking the thorns of the stem completely

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @ lovely k again and lol@"his face was a little long".

i really like those pics for tonight, i dont know why, yaya looks like a little wife standing next to her man with a little shy....am i thinking too much? sorry...lol!

thanks to everyone who brings photos, infos and translations.

and i feel a little upset but still sweet for that lovely guy who is falling love to yaya, he knows there is no way to work out between him and yaya, but he claims that he will love her forever, it is so sweet. yes, yaya is a lovable girl and i cant tell if she is every man's dream coz i m not a guy, but as a woman, i love her.

BTW, do they wear the same brand watch??

and he is really picking the thorns for her or it is just jokked by fans???

@m9 yaya always wears her ring on ring finger out of her job. two rings r always there....lol!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Before Im off today check out this video ladies too adorable!!!! and sooooooo cuuuutteeee  :dance1:  :woot:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :spin:  :clap:  :thumbup:
Nadech is singing and yaya gives him a rose hehe lol so wife like hehe (Make your mark girl thats your man haha ahem - to Patricia lol jk.... not really)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwsad2mDbg&list=UUGvWc9lkjOffo-VKVsD2rLg

Nadech singing "30ยังแจ๋ว" @ กสทช งานเลี้ยงฉลอง BCF1 [2013.09.05] 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely_K!!!!

Ahhhhh, just reading the 3zaap interview got me cheesing! I love Yaya's reactions and her answers! I still can't believe she's still so shy around her P'Chai, it's too cute! I'm happy Nadech still gives her butterfies. And I'm glad she used the "best friends" answer instead of the siblings one. Yaya, your P'Chai's birthday is in a few months, just around the corner. Why don't you draw a pic of him and give it to him as a present ka?! Lol. Thank you Vimalee, M9, LuLoveYaya, MrsChum, Ausa and EVERYONE else who shared pics with us as well as translations! I love the flower in Yaya's hair. If only Nadech can pick that flower out and replace it with rose in his hands, it would be perfect! Have a lovely day, ladies! :)

Charlenem - I love your comment about Yaya having "no choice" but to stare at her P'Chai and she's the reason why Nadech is licking his lips. Hahaha. It's probably true. Let us all pretend it is na ka! Lol.