[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
I don't find JJ handsome at all. He's "cute" with a good personality but by no means is he a heartthrob like our handsome Nadech. I think Pat is pretty but I don't know much about her. It may sound silly but I am worried because she looks too much like Yaya. I hope Nadech don't find her as attractive as Yaya. And if he does.....may he always remember Yaya's lovely personality. Anyone can flirt with men, but Yaya has that cute adorable charm. Anyway, I'm not too worried about Yaya working with other handsome actors because she's the shy one and her mom is always with her. Nadech is the more out-going one who likes to unintenionally flirt so he's the one I'm worried about. Lol. But if it's meant to be, Yadech will always be together. Just another phase in life in which we will all have to wait and see what happens!

Anyway, thanks to all who have contributed to this thread today! Special thank you to MrsChum for the 3zaap links! Can't wait to watch it now! :)

Also, I'm with you girls! If they give Nadech a chance with Pat, then Yaya deserves a chance with Mario! Both will be a cute couple. But in the end I'm all for Yadech and MarioPat. Hehe.
hi Neezy

you are right jj is not handsome bec.the correct adjective for him is pretty boy he lacks in musculinity he should go to the gym to grow some muscles grow some beard  even just a little he is so feminine in my perspective.yaya and pat are not really so alike they have different face shape yaya is a funny and a goofy girl a female nadech whereas patricia is more on a serious type (not sure yet)that will make her boring to be with i will check on this if my instinct is correct.

i've seen nadech with kim sorry they dont have the chemistry even a bit i guess bec they were siblings in dja and kim looks older to nadech in looks i'm not sure yet with mint c.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Drop by to say hello to all sweet ladies. Seemed 24 hrs a day is not enough when u are too busy with works.

@ lu, u cant watch na lakorn with kim. But i cant watch na with all actress except ya.
@ falada, u cant watch ya with other actor, haha me too
@ neezy, na likes to intentionally flirt. I think so too. He is too friendly. U can see how close he posts with his fans. Hug, holding waist and so on. He should restraint for doing so. Hahaha
@ key, u failed to watch na with others. I am with you too.
@ yaya kugimiya, I like your observation - na and ya are unofficially dating.

And thanks to all sweet ladies for pictures, video, translation and interesting comments.

CaSURVIVOUR

Falada said:
Thanks, I'm having a great day! :D  I don't watching Nadech or Yaya with other actresses or actors. LOL I think that all of us Yadech fans thinks the same. We only watch YADECH! :D

LOL I start with Raeng Pratana, but didn't finish. I don't know if I'm going to watch the one with Mint. I just can really stand it. LOL I just wish that it was Yaya every time though, but I know that they both need to do lakorns with other actresses and actors. 
hi falada 

count me in I WILL NEVER GET BORED AND NEVER GET TIRED OF YADECH LAKORNS, MOVIES OR CF EVEN THEIR MERITS TOGETHER :heart:  :heart:  :heart: i'm a certied hardcore yadech lover forever i know producers will give them another partner in the future who cares i'd rather read yadech fan fictions than watching them with other people :woot2:  :woot2: for yaya i'm fine with thanwa and mario for nadech i dont know i never watch rp and koogom not that i'm jealous but bec of zero chemistry :scratchhead2: 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Keylargo - I'm with you! I feel sad talking about Yadech possibly not being together. I'm gonna watch 3zaap now and maybe seeing Yaya blush over Nadech will make me feel better! Lol.

Yaya Kugimiya - I agree, JJ lacks masculinity.

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
Yaya Kugimiya - Noooo! Just thinking about your joke makes me want to cry! Nadech can date other girls but don't be intimate with anyone besides Yaya! Lol. Save themselves for each other. Or after they break up, don't touch another person until after marriage! Haha.
hi Neezy

i edited my bad joke for your yadech heart sake :woot2:  :woot2: pls dont take it seriously.for the time being let's be happy and be positive that yadech are happily in love privately and will remain in love forever (there's no harm in dreaming the possible dreams) :dance3: in fact it is so premature to get panicked just stay cool and let's enjoy their hints that never lie.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, Yaya Kugimiya, you are too cute ka! Thank you for trying to re-pair my heart. Lol. Yes, let us continue to be hopeful and dream. NYforever! :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

@Neezy

i've been shipping to so many team ups since i got crazy over a tandem shipping .they all end up broke my heart into pieces but seriously i never got tired of moving on knowing fangirling is just a past time.

and this time i believe yadech is another story the first ever that i ship that will never sink the CURSE is OVER lol! YADECH lives on forever lol! :cheer:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Yaya Kugimiya: hahaha, I love your last sentence, Nadech should come here to read our comments and suggestion LOL

Talking about Mario, I like him, P' Mak is damn hilarious, and Love in Siam is good movie also. Will be very happy if Yaya can play one romance lakorn with him.  Mark is cute na, actually I love all guys in their team * :pervie: :whistle: " but I think only Boy is not match with Yaya, haha, their images are diff.

Actually, I suggested Dome because he is handsome but his handsomeness is not my style as well haha, just cannot think of anyone else. Mor Kong is hilarious, watching Dao Reung and you will love him na.

I will wait Yaya's next lakorn and see whether our wish will come true or not, haha

Falada

sarNie Adult
@Neezy LOL If Yaya or Nadech don't get each other, I won't be mad or anything. It's their life, and they chooses what they want. I know that they want their fans to be happy, but it's still their life. Fans should just cheer them on if it's their liking. :D

Well, good night everyone!  :goodnite:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the updates and @MC for the videos! Btw I will be translating the clips but ONLY Yadech's part because I don't nearly have that much time to do the rest :). I will post it soon within a few hours I hope. Have a good day Ladies.

xoxo 

Lovely_k

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Good night Falada, fan dee ka ( good dream). Yes, we support them bcs we love them, they are happy and we will be happy. If Yaya has 1 handsome husband plus one handsome brother ( Nadech), I will be very happy but if she is not selfish and keep only one handsome man for both roles which is Nadech, I will fly to heaven :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2:

@ MrsChum: and he is handsome na :dance2:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Falada - I will always choose to cheer Nadech and Yaya as a couple and individually ka. As long as there is no foul play and they remain on good terms, I will always love and support them on their future endeavors and significant others.

LuLoveYaya - Hahaha, I love your comment! "One handsome husband and one handsome brother"....I agree. I don't care who Yadech end up with, just as long as they remain in each other lives and continue to be close friends, I'm happy. Please please please....I don't want them to be like Weir and Pancake. But yes, I also hope Yaya choose ONE man for both roles (Nadech). Lol.

Lovely_K - THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES KA!!!! I will be waiting for your translation! :dance1:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Nadech walking the street by himself.....surprising that no fans attack him.

@lovely, thank you na for the translation. I will be waiting to ja :)

Girls, we all love yadech together and still love them if they part. We will be sad but we will cheer for them no matter what. For me as long as they are happy I'm fine with who ever they end up with. Would be very very happy if they end up together but we can't force love.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol haha ladies you are so funny. I am with everyone about what you said. Lol if they don't end up together I'll be devastated lol but ill put on a happy face for them.
Lovely_k thank you so much!!! I can't wait to see it ;)
I wonder why my handsome is all by himself? Wish I can keep him company lol okay girls don't hate me. I know he's all Yaya! Lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Sucks that I can't post any photos but Nadech is such a sweet wonderful young man. He does a wonderful job taking care of his parent ❤❤❤

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
Dear Yaya Kugimiya,

:beer: :thumbsup: :bravo: :clap: :dude: :thumbup: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

YES, we are the same , babe. I want Yaya to film 1 lakorn with Mario as well, even I think his babe face might not suitable with Yaya's one, but if she acts like Nangfah or Duranee, then everything will be ok. Or, Yaya can go with Mark again, Dome, Mor Kong ( I really :heart: this guy) , ... any handsome and nice guy haha, I will be very happy for that.

But I'm little bit worried or feel uncomfortable when Nadech is coupling with other beautiful actresses :tease: , I cannot watch his lakorn with Kim yet, maybe I will try the one with Mint then ^^  :ghehe:
@luloveyaya and@falada

hahahaha, so who can save me ? u r just unable to watch nadech or yaya with the others , and me, i cant watch both yadech with the others....till now, i didnt watch nadech and kim and richie, yaya and aum and por, even i really tried hard, but i cant....lol! ok, for me, i hope they could be together all the time, but i know it is not good for them. so i accept they pairing with the others, just i cant watch and hope no kiss on lips scene...lol! ok, but yaya with mario, i would like to watch coz i like mario too. hahahaha!

@neezy
my dear, i understand ur worry...but take it easy, i dont think nadech is the one who will change easily, yaya has mom always with her but nadech has mom who is the no.1 yadech shipper, hahaha! it is for sure there r many girls have crush on him in/out of this industry, if we have to compare nadech and jj (ok i dont want to compare as serious,just to explain my mind), jj is just someone looks lovely but not handsome at all, but nadech has the full package to make a girl heart attack maybe only with one smile or one look...lol!

if yadech is just good friend, so whatever they will meet someone later, if they r meant to be together, they will be forever. i dont think their close relation of 4 yrs can be broke so easily. i dont think nadech would forget there has a girl who was hungry and tired but still waited him along nearly half hour to eat together with him, i dont think nadech would forget there has a girl tried to join nearly all his family merits and got loved by all his families and friends, and i dont think nadech would forget this girl admires him as a perfect man and trusts him as a closest friend. he is a playful boy coz he is young, maybe he "flirts" and takes care around but he has very good personnality, his father is a traditional japanese and he was rised up in notheast thailand where is still traditional. i m not worrying for nadech changes, i m worrying for the actresses who get chance to work with him will fall for him...the guy they might never get his heart because he is taken by a cutest girl already.

honestly, it is unfair to require him to decide only with yaya, he is only 21yr, handsome, rich, out going, good mannered...he has his right and time to enjoy his life and meet more girls.same as yaya, she is so cute and pretty, i m sure there r many men hope to court her if no nadech is around her.  when we were on this age, we wanted to explore this world and wanted more experiences for life or for love. i would be sad if nadech or yaya get someone else but i can accept it coz i dont have the right to require them for that.so if it really happens, @neezy@luloveyaya, i will cry with u too.

cr: mae keaw    i m naughty but i m faithful....lol!

my parents love her too!

"she is pretty" he sang it last night, well, i know your sister is always pretty to u and us.
cr:as tagged

we r inseperable
cr:daradaily