[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Charlenem, thank you ka for your words have comforted me. The things you said about Nadech not forgetting how Yaya treats him well and gets along with his family...that brought me back to reality. In honesty, I have said it before and I'll say it again....I wish for Yadech to explore their lives first before settling down. When it's all said and done, I don't think my fear is that they'll part (even though I will be extremely sad), but HOW they part. Like I said, I will always support them as long as they end on good terms. And you're right, though Nadech may be a little bit flirty but he is also holy. I believe his religious background will never allow him to hurt Yaya in a bad way. If they part, let them part but I will always love them. Thank you girls for all your comments! Hopefully tomorrow we'll hear some good news of Yadech to have us fin and jin again! Lol. Goodnight, ladies!

By the way Charlenem, I love your captions for the photos you posted!!! Hahaha.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech and Yaya are the first actor and actress I cheer for on and off screen; however, I don't want to think too far ahead so I will just enjoy the present and leave Yadech future to their fate and destiny.

I came across this comment written from a guy at Pantip and wanted to share it here.  This guy wrote a very long comment but I will summarize just the main points.  Here’s what he wrote:

“ I have followed Nong Yaya for a while now; however, after watching the 3 Zaap show, I just cannot control myself and I will not be able to sleep if I cannot express how my heart feels for Nong Yaya.    I wanted to tell Nong  that you are a woman who has very high value.   I believe you are every man’s dream and what is more special is that you are also a very good role model for many women.    You are not only beautiful and adorable, but what you think and believe, and the way you carry yourself in daily life are just simply beautiful!

Beauty will not last forever and adorable will eventually fade, but a woman of high value will last forever.   And, nong Yaya, you are that valuable person. 

I apologized for posting this and if it affects or does not please anybody then it is my fault only.   Nong Yaya has nothing to do with this.

Finally, I wanted to tell nong Yaya that I am falling in love with you, and I will continue to love you.   I’m not going to look for the way out because I want to love you forever. “

WOW, I'm speechless!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Please enjoy my translation to part 2 of the interview on 3zap!!! Feel free to correct :)  :woot:  :dance1:  :heart:  :crush:  :clap: Still working on Part 3.....
P.S. Yaya's dialogue is the pink font. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jJrbGriFGWI
http://m.youtube.com...bGriFGWI&sns=em

@5:46 The scene that made them become the nations sweetheart is… (Duang Jai Akkanee apple scene)

@7:08 In this scene when your acting are you shy? Yes I'm shy, I couldn't do anything right. Shoving it in his mouth and yet didn't place it in correctly. Your hand was shaky so the apple fell all over the place.
How was Nadech? When Pe Nadech is shy his ears are red so we will lose the shot and he will say I am shy too. It took a LOT of takes.
Did you purposely do a lot of takes.?….. No (shyly)
What do you think of everyone wanting you to be sweethearts? Its a really good feeling that people are supporting both of us. The fan clubs are tired especially when we have individual events that day they have to go to one and then go to the other one afterwards.
When you work on a lakorn with Pe Nadech does it get easier. or is it the chemistry or something else that makes people realize that it fits very well, when you play in a lakorn it makes everyone cheer and support.
I think that because our age is very close and our (?) is the same. When we play in a lakorn we run lines quick we don't think too much. At first when we were filming me and Nadech took about 20 takes for a scene because we weren't use to each other but now I just look at him and make a face and he knows what I'm thinking. So all he does is look at you and he knows what your heart wants. 
In your life have you ever had specific qualities that you would want in your ideal man. My specifications/ qualities are very large I don't really know exactly what they are but I want him to have a nice personality and is fun and enjoyable to be around. Like my dad my dad is very romantic.
When Nadech came by his personality was nice. Pe Nadech is EVERY girls ideal guy.
Pe Nadech also said that Yaya is Every guy's ideal girl. It's true …..(?) whether I'm filming a lakorn with him or not I have to admit He is extremely handsome and a really good person as well.

There answers are always so similar. People are cheering that they want you to be bf and gf because of constant merit days. (She's promoting merit days she says if you want to participate please follow my instagram or Ma Kaew's IG.)
So when you do merits to this degree can you and Nadech be bf and gf??......

end of Part 2

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow, :thanks: Vimalee for that comment.....I love what he say about Yaya! For me, the more I know about Yaya the more I love her too. For those that haven't fall in love with Yaya yet, they need to know her cus she's worth the time to get to know. And will love her more when meet her in person cus she is what you see.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Neezy, that boxer is already seeing someone , I think it's one of the kamikaze singer.. Lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u v much charlenem vimalee lovely mc, love reading yr tots translation cmn, n yr time doing it ! appreciate it so much! O

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone,

gosh it seems ages since i last drop by... am too tied up with daily commitment it is so frustrating i cant log in to join u gals soonest. and how a lot of things has been going on i need to catch a bullet train and check all your posts!
oh how i love it u gals hv turn this forum into a party  :party:  :party:  :cheer:  :highfive:  :cheer:  :party: with tons of beautiful photos :coolpix: and latest updates on travellers mag... WOWW!!! i'm speechless!

i cant findgood enuff  words to thank you gals so much for ur effort, hardwork and initiative to make this forum lively :thanks: a bunch lovely_k, mrschum, luvyaya, vimalee, bubba, neezy, yayakugimiya, keylargo, queennyeon and everyone i'm sorry if i left out ur name.

ok b4 i go on with my comments hope u like this pic below. it is my 1st attempt posting pics he he. i manage to quickly watch one of the 3zaap vid and this part where yaya mimicked nadech licking his lips really funny. my guess (coz i dont understand thai) she was mimicking nadech's expression when he was  nervous during the ploygampetch photoshoot. and the comparison pic below shows just how well she know her p'chai :heart:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
luloveyaya said:
Yes, cannot ka LOL

I only watched his movie " Koo Kum" with Richy as at that time, I was still outside of the game , haha.
I will watch his lakorn with Mint Chalida, but not the one with Kim, for sure, they are both Yaya's bf but I don't know, I cannot watch Kim with our Nadech haha

i love ur comment luloveyaya. we r in d same boat, i cant watch nadech with other actress. but i love to see yaya expand and work with other actor like Mario i think they'll make a fantastic pair ... ON SCREEN only! haha.

i tried watching nadech with kim but i'm sorry i get bored easily i didnt finished in fact i jump from one scene to another and on fast fwd button all d time! i hv nothing against kim but they lack chemistry. i'd want to watch nadech with richie in koo gum but coudnt find a link, they dont sell the dvd here in MY. i want to watch koo gum mainly because i want to see nadech's acting that's all.  i'll juz pretend i dont see richie whenever they hv scene 2gether *lol*

neezy, after looking at patricia good pic i dont know why but i hv the same feeling with u, i get worried if nadech pair with her. she's so young and so lovely in the pic and i agree with u she look so much quite like yaya but personality wise i dont know. i guess with nadech's charming personality and flirtatous nature he tend to make us worry over him. i dont like his pic with the other girl the upcoming model or sumthing that send so much frenzy recently. oh my i need to guard my heart. the thing is i shipped yaya 1st before i shipped nadech. just to share with u gals initially i dont quite like nadech (blame it on his character as the ruthless khun charles haha). but his contant pairing with yaya and after watching DJA i can see the different side of him and their chemistry together even off screen makes me drawn towards nadech as well. and i become yadech shipper eversince! ;-)

sorry i bother u gals with my thoughts... that's what being a way for so long did to u ;-)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee and Lovely_K for the translation!

Pinky3 - The girl who recently dyed her hair blonde? They broke up. It's all over his IG.

Thanks MrsChum for the KooKum link.

Sasha - It's good to know you feel the same! It's okay ka. Let us have faith in our Nadech. Lol.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Sasha: " Koo Kum" is ok na, as the lead female avoid male lead for almost the whole movie, haha * kidding* Nadech is so cute in this movie, watch it na. I love him from this movie actually.

For you, ladies. This mv is too sweet to handle na :weee: :loool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI_ZVcYX6_4

and this is what the host mentioned in 3zapp show haha, Yaya said in the show that someone asked her to be model when she and her mom were walking at Siam ( shopping mall) * if my Thai language skill is working correctly , haha*

cr: from YayaUrassaya.com fb page

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It seemed like Yadech met up again.  Yaya stood next to the big boss of Ch3 - Khoon Pravit Malinon.   I really like her dress...simple, cool, and chic!

Taew in grey and Patricia in pink, Nadech's two new Nang eks in his new lakorn "Wind Hidden Love"

I knew he would find his way to stand next to his nong!

credit:  YayaUrassaya.com FB

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Here's the rough translation, I couldn't hear clearly some of the words na.

Nadech is very happy to be the first presenter for the AirAsia Airline because usually the airline doesn't have a presenter.   It's a good opportunity and
honor to work with the AirAsia.   Nadech still insists that his performing fee is not high, still the same krub.    Nadech said he doesn't know anything about
replacing James Jirayu as a presenter and he has no problem with James.    He refutes any knowledge in regard to khun Ja not please with the fan clubs or
posted black & white picture.

@3:30
Yesterday filming is about gukgik/love scene together with practicing Kendo scene.   Nadech said that Yaya can be mean too.    Lol at the reporter then said,
if Nadech misbehave, he'll get it!!!   And, Nadech just laughs cutely  hehe.    When asked if he has anything to say to the fan clubs.   Nadech said, it's good
to have ppl love you than hate you, and he thanks everyone for their support.

Nadech refutes that his mom told him  to refuse the gifts from fan clubs.   He said that he and his mom request the fan clubs not to give the gifts before
he's boarding the plane due to the security and safety reasons.

Thanks MrsChum, keylargo, Lu, Charlenem, m9, yk, & Lovely for the beautiful pictures, clips, repost of the translation, and comments na.  Yaya is gorgeous and Nadech is so handsome.

WOW  the 1st presenter for Air Asia !!! am so proud of Nadech. Air Asia airlines is from MALAYSIA. my country ...hahahhahaha I tweet to the owner of Air Asia - Mr. Tony Fernandas to bring Nadech to Kuala Lumpur !!!!

am I sound like over react :woot2: :woot:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone this morning :)  good I hope.  :woot:  :dance1: 
P.S: Yaya' dialogue is the pink one 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6RfhtQa2uRM
http://m.youtube.com...bGriFGWI&sns=em

Continued….. Part 3 - Translation  :crush:  :spin:  :clap: 

So can you be a couple with Nadech? (Love her reaction) Is there chance??? any possibility? All I can say is in this industry it's really difficult to find true friends. At this moment Pe Nadech is my best friend my closest friend because we meet often.
You can talk about anything. yes we can talk about everything. Your face his hot??? Yaya's face is really hot!!! I know now when you touch Nadech ears their very warm and yaya's face/cheeks are very warm, touch her cheeks their quite hot.
Last time when Nadech came on the show he mentioned he liked taking Yaya's picture. When he's taking pictures for class he takes pictures of yaya. For this cover who was the photographer? Pe Nadech.
The covers for ploygamepetch is a particular look very specific. (Looking through the pictures)There is a story behind it. what did he ask you to do. The First time he came in the studio he didn't ask how I was doing he asked "can I see your nails?" "Ok so were gonna put on a nude nail polish for you"
Was he there for your makeup? Yes he was a part of everything . We already knew he likes the nude.(referring to a joke from the last time he was on).
That was the first time seeing him so stressed (her mimicking how his face was) he licked his lips a lot.
Did he say what photographers say when he was taking pics "oh very beautiful" He is so so much like Pe Yai(other photographer) "beautiful beautiful ok um beautiful beautiful ok. He takes beautiful pictures very talented.
When he was the photographer what did you think? Inititally I was shy because he is so handsome and Im a professional so i have to make sure I do very well being the model. At first I was stressed that I couldn't get over my shyness.  As the day goes on well Nadech already knows which pose I like to do and he knows.. its like this "thats it Yaya has had enough" He knows your heart. He knows your beautiful poses.
How long did it take? It didn't even take half the day.  very quick Just like Pe Yai. Very much so very similar very alike. This is what Pe Yai shot. the covers look similar.

@8.55: Your friends are envious of you in terms of a lot of things. There envious when you meet up with Nadech. Your right!. ( Her reaction was super adorable)