[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
SORRY!!!! BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THIS SERIES WITH NADECH AND YAYA WILL AIR!? I REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT!!!!!! THANKS A BUNCH!!! =D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@MissSunny, it will be a long while until this lakorn air. Can't really tell you when cus we don't know either. The filming is very slow, they keep on postponing the filming date.....one day here and there.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u 4 sharing so much : lovely lu charlenem mc m9 vimalee, appreciate all your kind efforts ! welcome xounerthanlater n thanks 4 yr view, couldnt agree more tats why we love nadech !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
just finish watching 3zaap on live, yaya is so lovely and so pretty there. she is really so shy when they asked if she could be gf to nadech....lol! but she didnt say siblings as usual, i think she said he was the closest friend to her for this question. they introuduced how she entred showbiz and her self introduction to ch3, and talking about nadech's shooting and yaya mimicked nadech when he was nervous during the photo shooting.she sang very well and really talented in painting.BTW, chompoo is really a yadech shipper...lol!

even i dont understand thai, i just try to guess coz i really do love her!!

And I really really do love you Lol, thanks for your comment and pictures ka.

@MrsChum : thanks for clips ka, I'm enjoying watching them now *rak rak *

@ Key : thank you too, dear, I love sharing things to u and other ladies here. *rak rak*

@m9: haha, I know your feeling about being excited for Nadech's new n'ek, bcs I was about the same when I heard Yaya filming lakorn with other handsome guys. I guess bcs I'm more on Yaya's side and you're more on Nadech's one. BUT let's do anything to make sure those two stick together forever. CHEERS !!! LOL

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
thanks to @ neezy, yaya kugimiya and luloveyaya for explaination to my perverted question....  :D

well, i ask that just because i m thinking if there is some reason makes them dont want to date each other officially or to publicize their status if they r dating. of course i dont assume that they r really in this step, i always think they r definitely more than siblings and not completely lovers. they r more like seeing each other without gf/bf's title.

nadech said there might someone else will entre their lives in future, i think he means they r too young to decide their future right now right here as fans' wish or media's speculation, it doesnt mean that he or she is looking for someone else as gf/bf.they r still so young and they have a long journey to go for their career, no one can be sure of future. if they admit something right now, their relationship will get huge pressure, even their fans will be more crazy (of course, crazy in good way...lol!). the experience tells no much case of public relationship can survive till the end in IT industry.

so, as siblings, as best friends, as soulmates, as merit couple, as koojin....they accept all titles except "real lovers" ....lol!

btw @lovely k and luloveyaya, i saw his picture and i m wondering where he is going and why he has to take metro? and yaya is so lovely, she has some shooting job this afternoon or tonight? dont tell me, the handsome boy is going to wait and meet his little sister? hahahaha!!!
hi Charlenem and all

in my observation yadech are just unofficially dating and exclusively dating base on their actions.their mannerisms tend to mimic each other unconsciuosly.there is a thin line between a very close friendship and a lover status in between yadech.we call it MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING an almost lover status relationship base on how they answer reporters questions about their rumoured relationship.in our country lovers doesnt need to have sexual encounter to call it bfgf its more on a  commitment plus anyone who has a very close opposite sex friend or a best friend of opposite gender is considered  lovers in our culture.

when nadech said that there might be a chance for them to meet another people in the future is simply to divert the discussion of the annoying questions about yadech rumoured so called secret love affair.i would love them to keep it private 

i guess nadech doesnt want to dwell on this topic to protect their secret.yaya on the other hand is so vocal of her admiration to nadech a hint that can never lie  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: women are more straightforward than men according to studies in medical science and it's proven to be true.

i like patricia for mario cause they both look perfect for each other regardless of age gap i've seen mario with diff nang ek of his age but i'm always disappointed his leading ladies looked older than him :woot2: it's mario's fault for being so young looking :woot: if pat will be nadech's next nang ek it's ok as long as no scandalous fake news will happen :woot2:

i also want jj for pat they will be the next big thing if this pair will be given a chance.jj is so pretty i hope his stylist will make him more musculine to be honest he is so feminine and it annoys me.what is the use of his pretty face if he remains boyish and feminine.nadech is effortlessly musculine though he is mimicking gay people around him for fun his machismo remains.i promise to be a mariopatricia shipper or a jjpat shipper but yadech is still my no.1  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Dear Yaya Kugimiya,

:beer: :thumbsup: :bravo: :clap: :dude: :thumbup: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

YES, we are the same , babe. I want Yaya to film 1 lakorn with Mario as well, even I think his babe face might not suitable with Yaya's one, but if she acts like Nangfah or Duranee, then everything will be ok. Or, Yaya can go with Mark again, Dome, Mor Kong ( I really :heart: this guy) , ... any handsome and nice guy haha, I will be very happy for that.

But I'm little bit worried or feel uncomfortable when Nadech is coupling with other beautiful actresses :tease: , I cannot watch his lakorn with Kim yet, maybe I will try the one with Mint then ^^  :ghehe:

Falada

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
Dear Yaya Kugimiya,

YES, we are the same , babe. I want Yaya filming 1 lakorn with Mario as well, even I think his babe face might not suitable with Yaya, but if she acts like Nangfah or Duranee, then everything will be ok. Or, Yaya can go with Mark again, Dome, Mor Kong ( I really :heart: this guy) , ... any handsome and nice guys haha, I will be very happy for that.

But I'm little bit worried or uncomfortable when Nadech is coupling with other beautiful actresses :tease: , I cannot watch his lakorn with Kim yet, maybe I will try the one with Mint then ^^  :ghehe:

LOL You can't watch Nadech with other actresses, but I can't watch Yaya with others actors. I prefer watching Nadech with other actress, even though I don't really like it either.

@Everyone Thanks for the pictures, updates, and videos. :D
Hope every one is have a wonderful day. :D

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I don't find JJ handsome at all. He's "cute" with a good personality but by no means is he a heartthrob like our handsome Nadech. I think Pat is pretty but I don't know much about her. It may sound silly but I am worried because she looks too much like Yaya. I hope Nadech don't find her as attractive as Yaya. And if he does.....may he always remember Yaya's lovely personality. Anyone can flirt with men, but Yaya has that cute adorable charm. Anyway, I'm not too worried about Yaya working with other handsome actors because she's the shy one and her mom is always with her. Nadech is the more out-going one who likes to unintenionally flirt so he's the one I'm worried about. Lol. But if it's meant to be, Yadech will always be together. Just another phase in life in which we will all have to wait and see what happens!

Anyway, thanks to all who have contributed to this thread today! Special thank you to MrsChum for the 3zaap links! Can't wait to watch it now! :)

Also, I'm with you girls! If they give Nadech a chance with Pat, then Yaya deserves a chance with Mario! Both will be a cute couple. But in the end I'm all for Yadech and MarioPat. Hehe.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada ty hope ur hving a great day2! im just like lu..i failed while watching nadech wif others..drop off n go back 2 yadech lakorn, mv, vdo, ff n love sooo much even though rewatch, guess yadech fever is here 2stay wif me 4a long time! i miz u falada, tc! HAK

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Falada said:
LOL You can't watch Nadech with other actresses, but I can't watch Yaya with others actors. I prefer watching Nadech with other actress, even though I don't really like it either.

@Everyone Thanks for the pictures, updates, and videos. :D
Hope every one is have a wonderful day. :D
Yes, cannot ka LOL

I only watched his movie " Koo Kum" with Richy as at that time, I was still outside of the game , haha.
I will watch his lakorn with Mint Chalida, but not the one with Kim, for sure, they are both Yaya's bf but I don't know, I cannot watch Kim with our Nadech haha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nee thanks u say it loud wats on my mind2! ur right yaya is v shy n wont b flirty ! wish da v best 4 our yadech as 1 ! yes yaya n mario will b cute!

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi falada ty hope ur hving a great day2! im just like lu..i failed while watching nadech wif others..drop off n go back 2 yadech lakorn, mv, vdo, ff n love sooo much even though rewatch, guess yadech fever is here 2stay wif me 4a long time! i miz u falada, tc! HAK

Thanks, I'm having a great day! :D  I don't watching Nadech or Yaya with other actresses or actors. LOL I think that all of us Yadech fans thinks the same. We only watch YADECH! :D

luloveyaya said:
Yes, cannot ka LOL

I only watched his movie " Koo Kum" with Richy as at that time, I was still outside of the game , haha.
I will watch his lakorn with Mint Chalida, but not the one with Kim, for sure, they are both Yaya's bf but I don't know, I cannot watch Kim with our Nadech haha

LOL I start with Raeng Pratana, but didn't finish. I don't know if I'm going to watch the one with Mint. I just can really stand it. LOL I just wish that it was Yaya every time though, but I know that they both need to do lakorns with other actresses and actors. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:

Thanks, I'm having a great day! :D  I don't watching Nadech or Yaya with other actresses or actors. LOL I think that all of us Yadech fans thinks the same. We only watch YADECH! :D

LOL I start with Raeng Pratana, but didn't finish. I don't know if I'm going to watch the one with Mint. I just can really stand it. LOL I just wish that it was Yaya every time though, but I know that they both need to do lakorns with other actresses and actors. 
yes falada wish yadech always in lakorn, i'll never tired of them pairing!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Neezy said:
I don't find JJ handsome at all. He's "cute" with a good personality but by no means is he a heartthrob like our handsome Nadech. I think Pat is pretty but I don't know much about her. It may sound silly but I am worried because she looks too much like Yaya. I hope Nadech don't find her as attractive as Yaya. And if he does.....may he always remember Yaya's lovely personality. Anyone can flirt with men, but Yaya has that cute adorable charm. Anyway, I'm not too worried about Yaya working with other handsome actors because she's the shy one and her mom is always with her. Nadech is the more out-going one who likes to unintenionally flirt so he's the one I'm worried about. Lol. But if it's meant to be, Yadech will always be together. Just another phase in life in which we will all have to wait and see what happens!

Anyway, thanks to all who have contributed to this thread today! Special thank you to MrsChum for the 3zaap links! Can't wait to watch it now! :)

Also, I'm with you girls! If they give Nadech a chance with Pat, then Yaya deserves a chance with Mario! Both will be a cute couple. But in the end I'm all for Yadech and MarioPat. Hehe.

@ Neezy: you're so right. so much worry for Nadech, I rewatched his 3zapp show, seeing him hugging Choompoo and praising her beauty, gruhhhh, too much too much HAHAHA.

But we have to be well prepared na, as someday, things that we do not want to know might happen, by that time, at least, we have each other to cry on na :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: , sorry , I'm too much into it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

About JJ, I don't know whether I have any against feeling to him or not, but his handsomeness is not my style ^^

Falada said:

haha, I think you're stronger than me, but not, haha. Ok ok, do not need to do things that we do not like, we have only one life anw, hahaha. and I do agree that they should pair with others as well. Actually , I prefer they are keeping their relationship status like this, Best friend or soulmates can remain forever, but lovers, not sure. Let them be more mature and confirm later then :pervie: :pervie: :bhehe: :bhehe:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
@ Neezy: you're so right. so much worry for Nadech, I rewatched his 3zapp show, seeing him hugging Choompoo and praising her beauty, gruhhhh, too much too much HAHAHA.

But we have to be well prepared na, as someday, things that we do not want to know might happen, by that time, at least, we have each other to cry on na :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: , sorry , I'm too much into it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

YESSSS, I'm worried too! I love Yadech. I wish for them to get married and have adorable children but you're right....no matter what, let's support each other if things don't end up the way we want them to. This is why I love this thread and you girls! I turn to you guys to calm and comfort me whenever there's bad news. Let us be prepared for whatever may come and fight together! Su su! :shrug: :gungirl: :no: :scooter:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
luloveyaya said:
Dear Yaya Kugimiya,

YES, we are the same , babe. I want Yaya to film 1 lakorn with Mario as well, even I think his babe face might not suitable with Yaya's one, but if she acts like Nangfah or Duranee, then everything will be ok. Or, Yaya can go with Mark again, Dome, Mor Kong ( I really :heart: this guy) , ... any handsome and nice guy haha, I will be very happy for that.

But I'm little bit worried or feel uncomfortable when Nadech is coupling with other beautiful actresses :tease: , I cannot watch his lakorn with Kim yet, maybe I will try the one with Mint then ^^  :ghehe:
hi luloveyaya

who said yaya is not suitable to mario's baby face in fact i like their possible tandem even yaya with thanwa but if possible i would rather like yadech to be untouchable i mean i want their tandem to be inseperable forever but i know this impossible unless yadech will get married and stop being in the showbizness.

yaya is like nadech they can act and look so young  and at the same time can act and can look like a mature character yadech are both flexible in acting and looks base in character these is their strongest points as an artists.i'm happy for them.

i dont feel any chemistry for yaya and mark even for dome i like dome for mai davika.i dont know yet mor kong.so i cant say anything.

i'm not worried nadech being paired to any nang ek for me yaya is unique and the only girl who can steal nadech's heart their friendship is at its' deepest degree compared to anyone.my own personal experience taught me to be strong against any temptation while was taken still deeply in love with my bf i have a handsome driver with me evryday we are together i thought i will slowly fall for him cause he is such a gentleman and with lots of sense of humuor and we're always together.he always made me laughed i know i'm not yadech but the uniqueness of every individual counts a lot.still my heart belongs to my bf.i guess human nature are alike.i trust nadech a lot bec i saw him how happy he is with yaya lol!cause only yaya has the right to be the mother of nadech's children lol!compared to other girls lol! (delusional joke) :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :woot:  :woot: 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Yaya Kugimiya - Noooo! Just thinking about your joke makes me want to cry! Nadech can date other girls but don't be intimate with anyone besides Yaya! Lol. Save themselves for each other. Or after they break up, don't touch another person until after marriage! Haha.