[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello huanzhu uve been away 4 a while, i sure do miz u ! hope u r doing great, love yr pro pic, yaya is super slim ! visit often ok huanzhu n nice weekend ahead !

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hello huanzhu uve been away 4 a while, i sure do miz u ! hope u r doing great, love yr pro pic, yaya is super slim ! visit often ok huanzhu n nice weekend ahead !
I do visit this page everyday but normally I just read w/out leave any comments bcuz sometimes too many comments &  I don know how to reply ....[н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅]
my brain was thinking too much abt work :shrug:  that why LOL
but I still enjoy coming here read all the comment , see the video and :coolpix: + translations & delusion idea
THANKS EVERYONE

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
" Congratulations to Nadech for winning the Secret Idol 2013 Award!     This award was voted by the readers from magazine Secret and Nadech's winning is very appropriate and very deserving.    One of the hosts is a very well known and popular and the other host is someone who used to work with Nadech.  Both hosts said without reservation that Nadech is a good person both inside and out.  We are very proud for Nong Nadech's family. "   

Credit to NadechYaya.com FB and picture credited to Barry.Ya FB

Congratulations to Nadech for winning the Secret Idol Award - a good role model.   Also, congratulations to Mae Kaew and Pa for raising such a fine young man.  Last but not least, very happy for his nong sao too!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

Didn't know that there was an auction at the Bausch & Lomb event.   The first piece the hat fetched 15,000 bahts, the peach sweater got 7500 baths and finally, the ukulele received 16,000 bahts and the donor gave it back to Nadech.   How sweet.....wondered if it was the ukulele from GRGR. 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@huanzhu hehe same here... my brain keep thinking about work so its hard to reply properly..!! ><

@mrschum its part of the decoration.. so when there's nadech, there's bound to be yaya ^^

cr as tagged

i also believe 100% that nadech accidentally left the fan gift at the airport. he is a human too, sometimes will forget things esp considering he has SO MANY gifts to take, to add on, he insists on carrying every single one of it and there are photos to prove it. just this alone shows how he appreciates and cherish the fan gifts, so by saying he threw the gift away is nonsense, or prolly trying to stir up some negative news. 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
The pics Mae Keaw posted up of Nadech artwork and papers from when was younger is too adorable! If I have a kid one day, I wish for my child to be like Nadech. He is seriously one of the most caring and considerate celebrities out there. They say you can always tell how a man will treat a girl by the way he treats his mother. In Yaya's case......she's a very lucky girl because Nadech adores his mom! Haha.

The whole thing about him leaving his fans gifts behind at the airport is nonsense. Any fan of his should know how he is and should ought to know better than to think he would "purposely" leave their items behind. True fans won't complain, they should know how grateful he is. It was an honest mistake. Nadech has always treated his fans with much respect. Don't give him a hard time over something so minor. Shame on the fans who complained.

Anyway, thank you to each and everyone who commented on this thread! Thank you Bubba, Vimalee, Cookiies and Pinky3 for the translation. Thank you Selenabaya for posting Yadech's schedule. Thank you Meo, M9, Lovely_K, Sasha, Falada, Tippy, YayaKugimiya, C1ndy for pics and videos. Special thank you to Keylargo for always being so sweet (I love your signature picture by the way)! And thanks Huanzhu, MrsChum, Soso86 and Dami1025 for all your lovely comments.

Also, I want to add how lovely Nadech always look when his nong sao is away. Lol. When she was in Phuket, Nadech looks mighty good taking a pic with that fan girl. Now when she's in Japan, Nadech looks extremely good attending these events. I guess Nadech just want to remind his nong how handsome he is so she can hurry up and come back Bangkok to be with him! Hahaha. Anyway, congrats to Nadech for winning the "Secret Idol" award! :thumbsup:

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks m9, tippy, mrschum, and vimalee for the pictures, and others I didn't mention.

I just want to say that I can no longer upload GRGR in youtube, anymore. Sorry to disappoint you. 
But I found this blog that you can download Yadech lakorns, and it's all in eng subs.

Credits: Jasmin Lakorn Blog
GRGR: http://lakornsworld2.blogspot.com/2011/12/game-rai-game-rak.html
DJA: http://www.mediafire.com/?d3zhoa33zioty
TNNKK: https://app.box.com/s/1fu7br29d7fbq44sass6

*For the DJA one, you'll have to download HJSplit  and join the files together. If you have any questions, please ask me, or the members of Jasmin Lakorn Blog. Again, really really sorry to disappoint you guys.  :(

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
love your comment as usual nee, can't agree more with you. :)

when i saw nadech eating japanese food with his mom, i can't help but think he misses his nong sao who was, at that time, still in japan hehe... having said that, i really hope they will film rs2 tmr. its been dragging for way too long..!! 

cr: @iwfon
:heart:  :heart:  LOVE this clean shot.  :heart:  :heart:

cr: @waewharuharu
yaya is coming back to bkk soon..!

here's more pix of our handsome nadech  :heart:

love how nadech is looking so focused on the ukelele  :heart:

cr: @smoothmuffin aka pitta 
http://web.stagram.com/p/524608608765166750_198725976

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee i love reading yr cmns, so well written ! thank u nee ure so sweet 2 thank us ! love 4 yadech n sharing wif yadechers r why we responded 2 keep this thread so lively n fun ! everybody has been great, v generous n kind 2 share ! i wish u a beautiful weekend !

hi tippy n huanzhu know ure both emphasized wif work, take care n hope ull use da weekend 2 unwind n recharge !

thank u vimalee on audition during event, nadech is always up 4 a good cause!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:
Thanks m9, tippy, mrschum, and vimalee for the pictures, and others I didn't mention.

I just want to say that I can no longer upload GRGR in youtube, anymore. Sorry to disappoint you. 
But I found this blog that you can download Yadech lakorns, and it's all in eng subs.

Credits: Jasmin Lakorn Blog
GRGR: http://lakornsworld2.blogspot.com/2011/12/game-rai-game-rak.html
DJA: http://lakornsworld2.blogspot.com/2011/06/4huajai-haeng-koon-kao-story-iiduang.html#more
TNNKK: https://app.box.com/s/1fu7br29d7fbq44sass6

*For the DJA one, you'll have to download HJSplit  and join the files together. If you have any questions, please ask me, or the members of Jasmin Lakorn Blog. Again, really really sorry to disappoint you guys.  :(
hi falada dun worry we understand, sch is busy ! ure so sweet n responsible finding out n sharing da link wif us, i sincerely appreciate your time n efforts falada ! just knowing u visit n love this thread r good enough reasons n i love yr presence ! always my pleasure 2 view yr posts n hving convo wif u ! HAK

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi falada dun worry we understand, sch is busy ! ure so sweet n responsible finding out n sharing da link wif us, i sincerely appreciate your time n efforts falada ! just knowing u visit n love this thread r good enough reasons n i love yr presence ! always my pleasure 2 view yr posts n hving convo wif u ! HAK

Thank you very much, Key! :D

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Vimalee , the host is one of the lady for that talk show called poo yin teng poo yin , with kalmare and two other ladies.She love doing merits too, that how she met her husband ..lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw that video and was wondering what Nadech was apologizing for. I knew it had to do something with his fan. Thanks for translating. Aww Mr.Nadech has to defend himself. Anyways as a Fan I would not mind him donating any of his fan gifts at all.

Here's proof . Just look how torn he looked when someone told him he couldn't take the cake Yadech.com got him on the plane when we met him in California last Dec. He looked so worried and didnt want to just leave the cake. Looked how relieved he was when the girls suggested he takes a bite. And look how willing he was to do it. And he looked so glad and happy doing it too...just to please his fans. Nadech and Yaya are so good to their fans. We Yadechers are so spoil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj-6t4ujCaU

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Vimalee said:
Welcome back Callayuki and Huanzhu.   We miss you na!

We can say the whole CH3 and other folks have given us many hints about Yadech.......... Let's see:

Mor Kong said, "Nadech is waiting to watch Dao Ruang (his nong sao lakorn) instead of Boy's lakorn"   Good one, Mor Kong.

Por N. said, "Yaya, please cheer for me too even though I know you will cheer for Nadech anyways."    Ch3 43rd Anniversary Soccer (Football) tournament.

Boy said, "I will take good care of her while you're away."  During the event with Yaya and Nadech was away to Florida for the Minutes Maid.

Boy said, "May I?....May I?   and Nadech said may you what.  Boy then said may I be a fan club of Nong (meaning Yaya) and Nadech said no problem, you have my permission - during the 4+1 Super Stars Ratree Samosorn show.

Mark said, "  I'm not as good looking as someone........" responded back to Yaya when she said he was handsome during their Honda Brio event.

Mark said, " This lady is very talented and hard working, if you don't believe me, ask Nadech."  referred to his lakorn with Yaya in Tawan Duerd.

Nadech said sometimes when he was very tired he would mumble in his sleep and Pe Mare asked him what was he mumbling about.  Chompoo answered, "Yaya ...Yaya...Yaya...."

Mario asked, so what country (meaning the girl) do you like and Nadech said mixed girl.  The way Mario asked like he already knew something.

Pe Top (Mae Kaew from TNNKK)  said to Nadech.  You took only a few pictures of me and several hundreds of Yaya's.

Since we have many new yadech fans here, I will re-post my Hints list.....and some more that I forgot to list in the previous one.

OHO magazine shoot.  The reporter asked Weir who he wanted to hug between Aump and Yaya and he said neither one because both are already taken....well, I know Aump has a boyfriend and Yaya has her Pe Chai.

Jack Fan Chan, the big guy who played with Yadech in GRGR, TNNKK, and with Yaya in Dao Ruang said that Yaya is very pretty and naturally he would like to know her better.     However, whenever he tried to get close to Yaya to talk to her, Nadech always came over.  Didn't he know that three is a crowd?

Woody accidentally or not blurted out on the talk show with the other three hosts that yadech are dating and when they looked startle Woody then retracted it and said that Yadech are not dating.

Khun Sorayoot, the popular TV host, said Nadech was successfully preventing him from taking picture with Yaya at the Top Awards 2011.  Nadech then approached him at the Ch3 Media reception party several months later and asked him to take pictures with Yaya because Mae Kaew asked him to do so.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome neezy. Love all yours comments too.

And thanks girls for all the beautifuls pics, vidéo and translation
Very happy to see this

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc thank u 4 da vdo link ! nadech looked happy n relaxed ! 2nd vdo host mentioned yayas name, he was stunned 4 a bit then smiling so happily ! so handsome he is !
thanks vimalee, love all these yadech shippers cmns, so loud n crystal clear ! us yadechers r on c9 just listening !

pinky3

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nQWylHnN9g
omg .. what a co incidence, this was the song that yaya can play on her piano and now nadech is singing it..this song just fits them.aww
Btw love what the host is saying about him.. he is handsome to 10 , u dont have to speak how handsome he is cuz he is. he is not just handsome in his face but his heart,good role model to little kids, even to elders who love and support him.