[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks v much bubba, reading it puts a smile on me ! nadech sure needs co 2 quash his fear, yayas co, shes good in tlc, esp 2 him ! hak bubba
hi falada hope u r having a good day so far ! wkend is approaching so u can rest n unwind after 1st wk in sch, hv a great 1! hak

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
thanks v much bubba, reading it puts a smile on me ! nadech sure needs co 2 quash his fear, yayas co, shes good in tlc, esp 2 him ! hak bubba
hi falada hope u r having a good day so far ! wkend is approaching so u can rest n unwind after 1st wk in sch, hv a great 1! hak

Hi Key. LOL I'm having a good day, and how about you? I'm trying to finish the next chapter of Messy Circle of Love.

And thanks everyone for the pictures and updates! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:

Hi Key. LOL I'm having a good day, and how about you? I'm trying to finish the next chapter of Messy Circle of Love.

And thanks everyone for the pictures and updates! :D
thanks falada, ure so good 2 us, always posting pic vdo 4 our view n njoyment, heart u 4 tat ! u know how much i love mcol but i wont chase u cos respect yr time n mood, most of us hv time 4 yr sch stuff first nevertheless i still look forward, v much ! tyvm falada ! *s*

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mae Kaew said she just came back from Korn Kaen and when she came across some of Nadech's old cards she felt so touch and cried tears of joy.  She missed him so much when he was a kid. 

Actually, he has a very nice and neat hand-writing for a guy.   No wonder the professor at his university thought it was a girl hand-writing when he turned in his English assignments.....Maybe Yaya did it for him when he was
very busy, j/k.   I don't know if this is true or not.  I read that the topic of the assignment was to write about someone that you admire of and Nadech said he admired his Nong Sao or in this case Yaya.

I wondered if this was a Mother's Day card.                                                                                                                            Title:   The River and the Fish

credit:  kaew_jung IG

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, she's such a proud mother! I thought it was cute how he did his homework assignment on Yaya. Wish my bf would write about how much he admire me too Lol

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
@Vimalee: thanks for talking abt Na's old pic!!!! :heart: U r right, his hand-writing is really nice with a boy! :D And it's said that when u see someone's hand-writing, u can know abt his/her characters. Nadech is really a good man, right? :thumbsup:
@m9saeteurn1: thanks for all ur beautiful pics. I can see his gentleman and maturity in these pics! :heart:
Some old pics of mea Kaew with Na. Nadech was so cute when being a child! :D
Mea Kaew was so beautiful when she was young na! :D

Na loves mea makkkkkk!!!!

Cre: NY Always :: Nadech & YaYa

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks m9 sharing nadechs handsome pic wif us!
thanks v much vimalee, nadechs admiration of yaya is so sweet ! looking forward 2 their next merit !
hi meo nadech was already cute since young, now hes a fine young man ! thanks 4 sharing meo !
wow nadech received another award, congratulations to nadech ! hes so handsome ! thanks 4 posting pic n link bubba !

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hi everyone thanks for updates and hope you all are enjoying your weekend! 

cr: @urassayas

cr: @tidti5678    
at the bausch and lomb event. there's so many yaya's photos!!  :heart:

cr as tagged
oh gosh... nadech is sooooo handsome!!!  :heart:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2OLr6Bx6mQ

news about na leaving the present on the plane.
Na is known as supta sticky rice..lol
 Is becuz of this clip made people gossip that he throw away something special from fan club ,like he doesnt care or respect how they feel.This news got to him , he say he never hurt any of his fans who love him.
Na want people to understand that he didnt refused it, he accept it already but forgot it.After that day he called the airline and they return it to him.
He bought another house just to keep the stuff from fans cuz he has no place to keep it, he also asked fans if he could donate some stuff..
This news is just funny ..

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good morning! Thanks to everyone here for all the wonderful pictures & keeping this thread alive.
I hope the fans are understanding & that he didnt mean to leave their gifts behind.

Nadech looks so handsome

Falada

sarNie Adult
Credits: BarryYa

Good morning, m9.
Thanks for posting photos and updates, everyone! :D
Thanks Bubba and Vimalee for translating.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning m9 good saturday 2u ! I totally agree it was unintentional if he forgot 2 bring as so many things 2 carry n happening at da same time ! it happens 2us2 in a moment of hurry we tend 2 4get sth ! hope da fans comprehend ! da event looked super fun, relaxed n sth nadech njoys, singing n playing musical instrument, room39 is fun 2, love their songs ! love nadechs preppy style ! thanks 4 sharing pic m9 !
hi falada, good morning ! thanks 2 4 posting ! i wish u a great weekend !
tippy dear thanks ! im slowly admiring da collage pic ! yadech r inseparable, theyre an item ! nice beautiful weekend 2 u tippy !